TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

FlyByU said:
Kingsrule77 said:
So I've run TweakMB, and checked the box for the village elder to show up in the village menu, but when I load my game it doesn't show up. I saved the changes to native in Tweak like the instructions say, and it tells me that everything has saved fine. Do I have things in the wrong folder? Do I need to start a new game? Am I a doofus?

Are you using Warband v1.127 or v1.130 or 1.131 or Mount & Blade v1.011?

Meh, I'm using Warband 1.131. Tweak won't work with it yet will it?

Kingsrule77 said:
FlyByU said:
Kingsrule77 said:
So I've run TweakMB, and checked the box for the village elder to show up in the village menu, but when I load my game it doesn't show up. I saved the changes to native in Tweak like the instructions say, and it tells me that everything has saved fine. Do I have things in the wrong folder? Do I need to start a new game? Am I a doofus?

Not yet I am sure he will get it updated soon.

The option for reducing the penalty for 'Assign Fiefs' relationship loss option is greyed out. I have the latest patch through steam for Warband. Can someone please point out to the file and give me some instructions so i can do that manually? thanks alot.

FlyByU said:
Kingsrule77 said:
FlyByU said:
Kingsrule77 said:

Not yet I am sure he will get it updated soon.

kefka was last active nearly an entire month ago.  Not sure if we'll be seeing updates "soon".

are there any infos how i could change the battlemap size without losing the quadratic look?

i changed the size and during the battles i got a extremly long but thin maps.

a map preview window would be great.

Thx for this great tool. I was hoping to find anything that solve my problem which is struggling to find elders and guild masters. I noticed this topic and this is very useful for me. I just checked and I can talk with villige elders easily but I cant make this happen for g.masters. There is my screenshot below.

maRYL.jpg

current module is "xx" but it is actually native. I copied native and changed name in case anything goes wrong and my current version of the game is 1.130
What do you think my problem is?

Also I want to be sure that this tool doesnt change anything, right? I want to keep everything default. I noticed that there are two things not default right now.
First of them;
Honor --- Other Actions  --- abandon cause of pretender (says default is -20 but it is 3 now. which one is default?)
Second;
Tweaks -- Miscellaneous --  mercenry contract (90 or 30 ?? )

xenom said:
Thx for this great tool. I was hoping to find anything that solve my problem which is struggling to find elders and guild masters. I noticed this topic and this is very useful for me. I just checked and I can talk with villige elders easily but I cant make this happen for g.masters. There is my screenshot below.

maRYL.jpg

current module is "xx" but it is actually native. I copied native and changed name in case anything goes wrong and my current version of the game is 1.130
What do you think my problem is?

Also I want to be sure that this tool doesnt change anything, right? I want to keep everything default. I noticed that there are two things not default right now.
First of them;
Honor --- Other Actions  --- abandon cause of pretender (says default is -20 but it is 3 now. which one is default?)
Second;
Tweaks -- Miscellaneous --  mercenry contract (90 or 30 ?? )

You're right, this is a great tool.

You should not however be using this tool on a current version of warband, since it is only properly working for 1.127, not 1.131.  Until there is a proper update for Tweakmb, you will not be able to use grayed out options, and any other options you will be at your own risk because they may not be implemented correctly.

For advice on file tweaking manually, use the proper thread located here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.0.html

Short answer:  Wait for the tool to be updated.

possum, please read my post

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.msg3221534.html#msg3221534

village elder in menu and guild master in menu are, I feel, the more "complicated" tweaks in tweakmb. I wouldn't use those tweaks on an unsupported version of warband.

lovestofeast said:
possum, please read my post

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.msg3221534.html#msg3221534

village elder in menu and guild master in menu are, I feel, the more "complicated" tweaks in tweakmb. I wouldn't use those tweaks on an unsupported version of warband.

thx, will do.

dragon997 said:
TweakMB is dead.

It's the problem with M&B, people start out super excited and start work on amazing mods (or tools) but then get bored and never show their face again.  I guess we'll just have to learn python. (yeah right  :lol:)

xenom said:
Thx for this great tool. I was hoping to find anything that solve my problem which is struggling to find elders and guild masters.

With guild master you have to select walk in the town street two times: the second you will be near the guild master.

id be burned out too if everytime i released a new version they patched there game a couple of days after.  its probably better off to just wait every 2 or 3 patches cause they patch so frequently.
the irony is that the main reason i use tweak MB is greyed out.  i hate searching for food all the time.

:sad: :cry: :mad:  :evil:

will someone make a list of changes the current version of tweakmb will work with WB v1.131?

for example, will it work with changing the xp and/or money earned from the arena?

HunterAlpha1 said:
will someone make a list of changes the current version of tweakmb will work with WB v1.131?

for example, will it work with changing the xp and/or money earned from the arena?

Perhaps you could do this and report your findings to us?

dragon997 said:
TweakMB is dead.
This is exactly why I suggested firsthand to make the tool upgradable by other people. But I guess the maker wanted all control for himself :smile:

GetAssista said:
Add an option to enter and remember custom tweaks in the form of
<tweak begin>
replace <string1> in <file1> with <string11>
replace <string2> in <file2> with <string22>
<tweak end>
for future use and easy adding of new ones.
And make those tweaks exportable so that people can share and aggregate those is an obvious further development :smile:

Good god.

Anyone out there?

My companions hate each other, love my leadership and hate the "general state of affairs". About every 12 hours I have to hit the 'We hang Deserters' button, 'cause they're moaning about leaving ALL THE F-ING TIME.

Their morale is Excellent, my party morale is 99. BUT YET, THEY CONSTANTLY THREATEN, on and on. How can I get rid of their constant weeping and attempting to leave?
Do they get amnesia about the whole "We will hang you if you try to leave" thing? Why ask me again, Lezalit? Didn't I tell you a mere day ago?

ARGH! I can't even wait in a city without being interrupted.

*Heavy breathing, in, out* /rant.

On a more civilized note. Is there any way to prevent this?

Back
Top Bottom