TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Huscarlton Banks said:
Insidiator said:
Excuse me, but does anyone know how to limit the xp the PC gains (besides the xp multipliers in the module.ini)? I prefer a slower levelling experience and I can't seem to help it.

http://i.imgur.com/nuOlV3a.png

See the image from Huscarlton above.  If you want to gain less XP, change this to a higher number.

Unfortunately the 2 tweaks i enjoy using are Disabled but in the previous version they werent and those are
Prosperity for the main citys  :sad:
sorry to be more specific it  is the Prosperity caravan checks that are grayed out

Why cant I tweak the Party Moral?? Its gray out also.. Im playing Brtenwalda... Morale is killing my party.. even when I change the entertain to 10 in Character edit at export character it still kills the party morale

could you maybe update the 1257 AD tweaks to the most current version? I can't lower the lord relation loss, and since there are so many lords in this game, it's a ***** to keep them all happy
or maybe just tell me how to do that in the scripts.txt file, whatever is easier
or just do nothing at all, I'm cool

I've been having a problem recently since I reinstalled WFaS and TweakMB. I've looked all over the place for a solution (mainly on Google), I've tried searching by using the error lines in the reports.

During the game I'll get opcode errors which will then stop me from being able to see any reports on the screen (e.g. experience gained, damage inflicted). Sometimes I'll be able to have one fight then it'll happen (usually during that fight). Other times I get it before I get into a fight (while I'm moving on the campaign map).

I've learned that it is in fact TweakMB related because it only happens whenever I do anything with that, even the slightest thing. I'll reinstall the game (using the 1.143 installer) and it will work normally, then I try using TweakMB and it happens again. I've tried using the TweakMB backup files after I get these errors but the problems still occur.

Error messages:

Unrecognized opcode 1975.; LINE NO: 9:
At script: oim_on_bullet_hit.
At Item itm_cartridges trigger no: 0.

I'm not sure if the above is TweakMB related; it won't be the one that stops the on-screen reports (since it looks to be bullet related). But it only occurs after editing TweakMB which includes ammunition on Heavy_bullets and the "shots before reload" on "Double-barreled_Dutch_Pistol" (I edit both values to 1000).

The errors that I think are more likely to affect the reports are these:

Unrecognized opcode 1648.; line no: 6:
At Simple trigger trigger no: 55.
Unrecognized opcode 1649.; line no: 1:

These errors spam the report log, too (repeating the same lines).

During these particular tests the ammo and reloading were the only things I changed.

Details:

I'm running 64-bit Windows Vista Ultimate
DirectX 10
The game version is 1.143 (from the installer, not a patch).
I'm using ordinary Native, no other mods.

I have used TweakMB previously (though this was while I was on 32-bit Vista) and I never had any problems then.

Last thing I'll mention is that when I start the BattleSizer mod it says "Detected WFaS version: 1.138 +", does that mean it doesn't recognise my game as 1.143, which could be the problem, or does the + mean that it recognises that the version of my game isn't any older than 1.138?

Sorry about the long message. I was hoping to avoid making a post about it. Any assistance would be appreciated. :smile:

Edit: the "At script: oim_on_bullet_hit." errors aren't TweakMB related. I just got that after doing a fresh install. When doing a fresh install I accidentally said no to keeping saves so I'm forced to start again, so I can test the TweakMB on a new save. Fortunately I wasn't that far ahead so I didn't lose much. I made the mistake of keeping save backups in the Mount & Blade folder in My Documents which got wiped out. :razz:

Edit #2: The new save doesn't make a difference. I only edited the skills so that the max level on most of them are 15 (besides Inventory Management and Weapon Master). It was all working fine for a while until I increased the skill levels to 15 and then I got the error messages again.

Gekokujo is and has been in the top 5 (#1 at the present moment, I think) list of Mods for Mount and Blade Warband on the nexus for quite a while. It is a great mod which many people seem to enjoy, though I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable if we had MBTweak to go with it. Please consider this request.

Thank you for all your hard work!

This is just what I needed, thanks a lot!
But everytime I save my changes and check if everything is updated, nothing has happened.
Everything is like default MB:WB

Cattley said:
Gekokujo is and has been in the top 5 (#1 at the present moment, I think) list of Mods for Mount and Blade Warband on the nexus for quite a while. It is a great mod which many people seem to enjoy, though I'm sure it would be much more enjoyable if we had MBTweak to go with it. Please consider this request.

Thank you for all your hard work!
Seconded.

Is there a way to disable vassal rep hits when you grant fiefs w/o mbtweak?

Not sure if this has been posted earlier..

I think I've found a fix for the bug where the ammo list shows a bunch of different items. Go to Region and Language options (intl.cpl) in Control Panel and set the format to English (United Kingdom) or -(United States) (there's probably a lot more formats that will work. Norwegian does not).

region_lang-formats.png

repository is dead does anyone have another way to download this?

Repository is still down for me at lest (I did nothing to get banned)

For anyone with same problems as me I found this link :
https://disk.yandex.com.tr/public/?hash=H0pc4MG3Cj3FPUcN8FPAYgi0PNc3Nd2uTqYtq418XxM%3D

In Russian forum or something like that

http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=15571.0

The Newest version does not manipulate "Twilight of the Sun King" or "A Clash of Kings" as promised...is there another version to follow which does. Also cannot seem to manipulate party sizes for any mod as such. Any help would be welcomed and appreciated.

seoman of earthsea said:
The Newest version does not manipulate "Twilight of the Sun King" or "A Clash of Kings" as promised...is there another version to follow which does. Also cannot seem to manipulate party sizes for any mod as such. Any help would be welcomed and appreciated.

I've got the same issue I want to tweak the morale in TOTSK but it is disabled, here is what it says;"Actual field count <> expected, Expected: 202, Actual: 198."

Hey folks, I'll try and get an update out for Warband 1.157 sometime here in the near future.  I've been on vacation for the past week, so I just found out that the patch had been released!

kefka95 said:
Hey folks, I'll try and get an update out for Warband 1.157 sometime here in the near future.  I've been on vacation for the past week, so I just found out that the patch had been released!
1.158 is the newest patch, so I'd go for that.
It was a minor patch.

Jarl_Hallvaror said:
kefka95 said:
1.158 is the newest patch, so I'd go for that.
It was a minor patch.

Fortunately I hadn't actually started work on the 1.157 version yet (procrastination pays off yet again, mwahaha :twisted:).  It does sound like 1.158 is the last patch they intend to release for a while, so hopefully this version will "stick" for some time.

Back
Top Bottom