TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Well I tried it wtih Tweak MB it says if you havent started a kingdom it should work, i tried it that way... it still is red.

I tried it making a new game still red.

I tried it editing faction list as L. told me to do, it didnt work in game without kingdom started.

I am going to try with new game... so far all is staying default red.

Tweak MB with Diplomacy --- Trying to make prison manager a party skilll --- through manhunters..... does it not work? it isnt altering..

thanks for info

Begging your pardon, kefka, but with the warband module...one cannot modify morale, food consumption and various other items...is it in the works to have these things be moddable with TweakMB.

Can't seem to find manual implementation methods and I don't use the module system...perhaps because I don't have the time to learn it.

Thanks in advance...hope to hear from you soon.

Last time I checked they all worked fine, you are definitely using the latest version of War-band (1.145 on steam) right?

If you are odds are you have a corrupt modual, you can fix this by deleting your Native folder and validating your local files using steam, If that doesn't work  let me know and I'll wright you a tutorial on how to change these items yourself.

the version I'm given is 1.154 and may use the 1.55 beta soon...I the update automatically setting. I play a lot of mods mostly. TweakMod desparately needs updating to suit all mods. But the creator is off with Skyrim.  :sad: I would gladly appreciate and make use of any tutorial on manual modding you send my way. Thank you!

Gotcha! and thanks! I wonder if you can give me a concise ModSys Warband explanation. Few give good presentations here or have the English to boot so I am hoping if you can get me past this hurdle...I will fly. The mod I am working on is HYW...did some work with it in the past, with some back and forth with Llew. My main focus is proper stats...which if you do not love the game...it may seem a waste of time. I have nearly rewritten the entire mod...though I have not yet asked Llew's permission. So it remains a private venture. My next mod ... will be the Italian Wars.

Most important of all I am willing to undertake scripts, conversations, triggers and such to add depth to the game. After that, Castles, Towns, Villages, in detail...with greater attributes. After this, a subterfuge submod to be implemented as needed per the mod. Hopefully PBOD and Diplomacy won't be too hard to add to these mods.

Key to my subterfuge aims is 'rescuing a Lord(complete with a retinue and actual weapons)'...meaning if I can get me into a town...I can get my weapons in, too. A staff and throwing daggers is most unsatisfactory and is not consistent with historical accuracy of any kind. A measure preventative and a bridge too far...rather than being a challenge. Being a sandbox game, making challenges is the challenge with keeping interest with this game. I play the game in my head as well as on the computer, making up stories as I go...it should not be too illogical to make these challenges in-game. My battles are at 1000men per battle...so fights are resolved rather quickly. Armies have thousands of persons. Sieges need more detail, as do fortifications. I am a scripter and designer by trade. I am opening my field to graphics...so any help is most welcome.

I am retired and have plenty of time...thinking of starting my own company for fantasy and historical war-gaming.

I am familiar with  MageLords 82 tweaks...which helped me a lot with HYW when it was still under M&B...and some of my recent desires have been met referring to changeable circumstances with Warband. there are some changes I've not found yet. Need an understanding of the module system...w/o the nerdy shenanagins.

Hey guys, not much has been going on in TweakMB land, so I just wanted to drop in and say Hi.  At this point I'm mostly just waiting (along with everyone else) to see what happens with M&B II.  Will it be "tweakable"?  Hopefully we'll find out sometime soon!

In the meantime, if anything significant happens with the existing M&B games, I'll make sure to keep TweakMB updated.  Right now, though, it seems like everything has settled down (which is only natural - they won't continue updating the game forever!).  I thought there was going to be a 1.155 update for Warband, but there hasn't been any news on that front for quite some time.

Undefined_M said:
could we get a last version for 1.154? i tried just using the 1.153 template but half the fixes get disabled :sad:

Are you sure the module you're tweaking is a Native 1.154 module, with no other mods added to it?

Anything that worked in 1.153 (which should be just about everything) should continue to work in 1.154.  I actually just did a clean install of Warband 1.154, and it looks like everything in TweakMB is working as it should.  The changes in 1.154 should not have impacted anything that TweakMB modifies.

kefka95 said:
Undefined_M said:
could we get a last version for 1.154? i tried just using the 1.153 template but half the fixes get disabled :sad:

Are you sure the module you're tweaking is a Native 1.154 module, with no other mods added to it?

Anything that worked in 1.153 (which should be just about everything) should continue to work in 1.154.  I actually just did a clean install of Warband 1.154, and it looks like everything in TweakMB is working as it should.  The changes in 1.154 should not have impacted anything that TweakMB modifies.

100% sure. i even validated the files again, it's a clean install with no mods and only native 1.154.
i load the template for 1.153 and there's a bunch of disabled tweaks. after checking better most are for m&b or with fire and sword but there are 5-6 that get disabled because of invalid values for control.
these are:
banditparties_spawntime
escaperates_checkinterval
food_eatinginterval
improvement_schoolrelationgaininterval
partysize_paytroopstimer
prisoners_prisonerlordransomtimer

i'll try to survive without those :smile:

Hi Kefka,

Long time user of TweakMB. Just wanted to ask if it would be possible to add amount of relation gain in regards to the "Visit a Lady" quest as a tweak to future versions. If there is one.

Or perhaps someone here can point me to the proper lines in the txt?

Thanks.  :smile:

Gasca said:
Hi Kefka,

Long time user of TweakMB. Just wanted to ask if it would be possible to add amount of relation gain in regards to the "Visit a Lady" quest as a tweak to future versions. If there is one.

Or perhaps someone here can point me to the proper lines in the txt?

Thanks.  :smile:
It's in the conversation.txt
Open it and search for:
740  2 1 3 936748722493063439 144115188075855987 1

That last 1 is the amount of relation you gain after completing this quest.

If you playing different than native mod, search for this line instead: dlga_start:lady_start.2

On the same line, right after this speech "Ah_{playername}_-_you_must_have_received_my_message._How_happy_I_am_that_you_could_come!" should be what you looking for.

Hello,

I can't download version 5.07of TweakMB via the link on the first page, because the M&B Repository seems to be down!

Is there another way to get my hands on the latest version?

Thanks in advance!

The repository is all right, I checked it just now, including with the link on this thread's first page. Of course, if it won't load for you, you could try finding the same file on the Nexus - it's bound to be there somewhere.
Actually, the version on the Nexus is "v5.03", but there could be another one...

Back
Top Bottom