TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi kefka,

I just wanted to say thank you very much for putting in all of the effort required to create TweakMB and keep it up to date. It has greatly improved my enjoyment of Warband and its many mods over the past couple years.

No the first post is current with TMB.

As I keep saying that post has a list of compatible mods if the mod/version you want isn't on it then TMB will probably not work properly If at all.

Will there be and update to tweak MB that works with diplomacy mod_4.3 for version 1.153 of Warband. This one cause's it to crash at the scripts.text.... :cry:

Exact same question as Pye's:

"Will there be and update to tweak MB that works with diplomacy mod_4.3 for version 1.153 of Warband. This one cause's it to crash at the scripts.text...."

When I get script errors for mods not supported its usually because I tweaked to many available options at once.

a post I made earlier in the thread
Ducarmel said:
GenericSoldierX said:
Is this compatible with Floris Mod 2.53?

You will get a script error if you go wild tweaking multiple stuff. Try changing the ones you want and can test one at a time. If it loads it means it works so far, you should try to play and hour or so to confirm the tweaks work without crashing. If everything checks out make more changes. Don't tweak stuff you cant test like late game stuff if you are still early in the game.

If you get and error just replace the changes with the backup tweakmb made.

I have made some changes so far and it works, but I only made changes that effect early gameplay stuff. As I move on to mid and late gameplay I will make more tweaks as I see fit.

that said great work  kefka95 and I hope you can make updates soon.

Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let you know that TweakMB is still alive and kicking :mrgreen:.  Unfortunately most of my programming time has had to go toward my real life job recently, but I haven't forgotten about the M&B folks either.  I'm hoping I can find time to make some updates in the near future (maybe even this weekend), so keep an eye out!

kefka95 said:
Hey guys, just wanted to pop in and let you know that TweakMB is still alive and kicking :mrgreen:.  Unfortunately most of my programming time has had to go toward my real life job recently, but I haven't forgotten about the M&B folks either.  I'm hoping I can find time to make some updates in the near future (maybe even this weekend), so keep an eye out!

Thank you so much. You're doing work for a community and receiving nothing in return. You truly are a good person. Thank you for working on Tweak.  :grin:

I love Diplomacy but I won't play it for now, since I can't make my Tweaks. As much as I want to play it, know that there's no rush. It's amazing to have someone working on Tweak at all. You guys rock.  :cool:

Small Thanksgiving update for everyone.  Enjoy!

5.07 (11.23.12)
  • Support added for Diplomacy 4.3
  • Support added for Floris 2.54 Basic
  • Support added for Floris 2.54 Gameplay
  • Support added for Floris 2.54 Expanded

Back
Top Bottom