TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

cniht said:
Is it possible to get Warband support for the Morale change for Leadership Skills and not just party size limits? 

I'm guessing that is one of the things that shifted from the original MB.

Regardless it is a great tool and I appreciate it.

I'll try and get an upgraded version out tonight.  For whatever reason the morale tweak seems to change very slightly with every single patch, and the 1.105 patch caused it to stop working again.  It's a super easy fix, I just have to get around to doing it  :mrgreen:

guv311 said:
Downloaded this today, seems like a great mod but after I took a quest from a Lord to rescue a imprisoned family member I found out that it switched the dungeon door with "arena". I can no longer get into prisons, also the dungeon door has now replaced the door to the keep.

If I enter the arena there's like two swords for hire, when I spoke to them they had aggressive text but could not attack me neither could I attack them. Any reason for this and how do I fix it?

A couple of other people have also reported issues similar to this.  I'm 99% certain this is directly related to the "Add Guild Master to the menu" tweak (a lot of the door and arena "stuff" is stored in the same line as the Guild Master tweak).  Try turning off the "Add Guild Master to menu" tweak and see if it goes back to normal.  I may end up disabling it in the next release, or at least put a warning next to it that indicates it may cause problems.

kefka95 said:
guv311 said:
Downloaded this today, seems like a great mod but after I took a quest from a Lord to rescue a imprisoned family member I found out that it switched the dungeon door with "arena". I can no longer get into prisons, also the dungeon door has now replaced the door to the keep.

If I enter the arena there's like two swords for hire, when I spoke to them they had aggressive text but could not attack me neither could I attack them. Any reason for this and how do I fix it?

A couple of other people have also reported issues similar to this.  I'm 99% certain this is directly related to the "Add Guild Master to the menu" tweak (a lot of the door and arena "stuff" is stored in the same line as the Guild Master tweak).  Try turning off the "Add Guild Master to menu" tweak and see if it goes back to normal.  I may end up disabling it in the next release, or at least put a warning next to it that indicates it may cause problems.

You are absolutely correct, I turned it off and the doors are now available once again. Damn shame though, considering how annoying it is to sometimes walk up the stairs in some towns just to find that old bugger.

One more question, is there anyway to make Lords give out quest faster? I've noticed after I gave my oath to a king I barely get quests from Lords anymore other than when were at war and their families get captured and the occasional "Please train me 7 of so and so because my troops are really bad".

wow this is  great exactly the kind of program ive been llooking for  but not the feature I want to edit :razz: still it give em hope one da Il be able to do what Im looking for

What I woudl really liek is a unit editor done exactly the same way where you coudl create liek a sixth fation ( yours ) with already existing models  but you get to pick the equipment they wear and their skill/ability  thats be truly awesome also being able too edit companion too ! wow it be some nice really sad it doesnt exist ..

A minor update was released tonight:

0.51 (04.07.10)
- Updated the morale tweaks to work with Warband 1.105 (will no longer work with earlier versions of Warband)
- Added a warning next to the "Add Guild Master to city menu" tweak

guv311 said:
You are absolutely correct, I turned it off and the doors are now available once again. Damn shame though, considering how annoying it is to sometimes walk up the stairs in some towns just to find that old bugger.

I wholeheartedly agree - it's one my favorite tweaks.  There's no question it will be updated to work correctly at some point, but for now it's a bit buggy  :???:

One more question, is there anyway to make Lords give out quest faster? I've noticed after I gave my oath to a king I barely get quests from Lords anymore other than when were at war and their families get captured and the occasional "Please train me 7 of so and so because my troops are really bad".

I know for sure that you can modify the repeat intervals, which may or may not accomplish what you're looking for.  I would add support for this to TweakMB, but I think it will have to wait until the module system is released.  The tweak itself is almost exactly the same as it was in vanilla M&B, but I don't know how to identify which quest is which without the module system.

i think two tweaks id like to see in this soon are these:
  • Disable age penalties after 700+ days. I'm almost getting there haha
  • Change faction colors to classic/custom. Mostly change Vaegirs to anything but neutral grey x_x Right now I can't tell if I'm walking past farmers or Sea Raiders

Snutze said:
What I woudl really liek is a unit editor done exactly the same way where you coudl create liek a sixth fation ( yours ) with already existing models  but you get to pick the equipment they wear and their skill/ability  thats be truly awesome also being able too edit companion too ! wow it be some nice really sad it doesnt exist ..

It would certainly be cool to be able to do that, but I think something like that is probably outside the scope of TweakMB.  It sounds like what you're looking for is the troop editor, which probably won't work with Warband until the module system is released.

bigtoebubby said:
i think two tweaks id like to see in this soon are these:
  • Disable age penalties after 700+ days. I'm almost getting there haha
  • Change faction colors to classic/custom. Mostly change Vaegirs to anything but neutral grey x_x Right now I can't tell if I'm walking past farmers or Sea Raiders

Those can probably be added as well.  Changing the faction colors is the kind of thing that TweakMB will be good at  :grin:

Any chance of a setting that turns off Permanent stat loss from capture and aging?

I saw it in the Litus Module (http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1777) and really want it but i dont like some of the other changes that it makes.

When editing warband party's it says the default settings but the tweaker already sets them differntly. For instance max parties of looters on hte map is set to 50 but it claims default is 23

Also I cant edit quests.

Man I'd love to use this but my computer's an utter ***** and the tweak program is prevented from working,

Bloody Vista.

Danny-Q said:
Man I'd love to use this but my computer's an utter ***** and the tweak program is prevented from working,

Bloody Vista.

Right click on the executable and hit "Run as Administrator"

Kefka you might want to include a readme or note or something that mentions this.

Everything seems to be working good so far thanks for the tool... I test each version as they come out and start new games to see how its working.

Kefka,
what language are you using to develope this?  I'm currently trying to learn my way about c# and this would be a fun project to tinker with if that's what you're using.  That is, if you'd be interested in collaborating :smile:

Great job with this program kefka95, I love it. :grin:
Any chance you could add a toggle to have the battle continue after the hero is knocked out? I miss that feature from Native Expansion. :sad:

NaimaR said:
Great job with this program kefka95, I love it. :grin:
Any chance you could add a toggle to have the battle continue after the hero is knocked out? I miss that feature from Native Expansion. :sad:

that would be very cool.

Back
Top Bottom