TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Users who are viewing this thread

Congratulations and thanks kefka95. Shall we take it as a gift for the new year ?!

kefka95 said:
TweakMB v5.09 was released today with support for Native 1.158.  Sorry it took me so long to get this one out!

5.09 (12.29.13)
  • Support added for Native 1.158

YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!  Thank you!

kefka95, if you're not feeling like maintaining TweakMB anymore, maybe you could just open source it?
That way, maybe we could even get the mod-devs to write support for their particular mods themselves?
If not the app itself, then maybe just the separate database it reads from?

Saying this of course with a lot of gratitude and respect for the work you have done... :smile:

kefka95 said:
TweakMB v5.09 was released today with support for Native 1.158.  Sorry it took me so long to get this one out!

5.09 (12.29.13)
  • Support added for Native 1.158
Thank you! I've been waiting for this update!

I messed up something in tweakmb and now my lords r not r not fighting and i am not getting atacked...when i ask aboat wars and how its been going all what they r saying is 'we have 0 troops and enemy have none' and i am at war w all kingdoms..i think i enabled something and dont know what...native 1.011

Petar005 said:
I messed up something in tweakmb and now my lords r not r not fighting and i am not getting atacked...when i ask aboat wars and how its been going all what they r saying is 'we have 0 troops and enemy have none' and i am at war w all kingdoms..i think i enabled something and dont know what...native 1.011

Try updating your game, 1.011 is ancient. TMB to my knowledge will not cause that to happen (I have actively tried to break the game using TMB) odds are its a bug that is in 1,011 that has caused your situation.

Lords are not fighting hmmm what a pickle.

So, I'm using M&B Warband v1.1, and I have no idea how to use this TweakMB. Frankly, I don't even know what a "Tweak" is. A little help would be greatly appriciated.

Mr Nice Guy said:
So, I'm using M&B Warband v1.1, and I have no idea how to use this TweakMB. Frankly, I don't even know what a "Tweak" is. A little help would be greatly appriciated.

Here's your little help
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
You have no idea because you did not read what was right !

SWAT_1990 said:
Mr Nice Guy said:

Here's your little help
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,101731.0.html
You have no idea because you did not read what was right !

I reread the first post, but I'm still completly gone. I'm sorry, when it comes to anything computer related, I'm something of a retard.

I have another question. The only reason I downloaded this thing, was to increase the morale of my troops, but it seems like it doesn't work. (I've sorta figured out how to use this thing.) And with not work, I mean I can't enter any value in the morale thingie.

Can I make a request? Well if I can I would like to suggest the mod Silver Stag. Im sure that there are some form of copy rights but if you could well yeah so could you please do it. thank you. 

Will it be possible if later in the future, you add an option for scripting an "enable enterprises" for WFaS via asking the mayor and also the option to create our own with what it produces, what material(s) it requires to produce so and so, upkeep, cost and what not.

Also another option to make kingdoms and modified soldiers be recruited from the commander with another option to customize the price and how many soldiers you want to hire on the program.

Thanks, Mike12096

Hi, I'm playing the WFS 1.138 or 39 I think, and I was hoping to reduce the waiting time between lady quests for duels but it says

lady quests are disabled and lists the reason as:

Actual field count <> expected Expected

I'm mostly a user, not very good with computer stuff. Any help? Please?

Even if you tell me how to modify it by hand I'd be grateful.

The thing is, I've got this sweet thing going where I can fight General Robert Douglas and he never has a horse, and he carries a two handed sword, and there's no one but us, so it's a pretty epic fight with blocking and parrying and all. I don't want to download a newer version and maybe get stuck with someone who always wants to fight me on horseback (which is fun in other duels for other lady quests, but I wanna keep fighting this guy on foot!)

Whenever I try to load a module I'm getting an error message:

There was an error connecting to the tweak database. TweakMB will now close.

As a possible fix, try running TweakMB as Administrator. If that doesn't work, redownload TweakMB and try again. If it still doesn't work, please send a PM to kefka95 on the Taleworlds forums (make sure to include the error detail below).

Error message:
Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Exception detail:
  at System.Data.Common.ADP.IsSysTxEqualSysEsTransaction()
  at System.Data.Common.ADP.NeedManualEnlistment()
  at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open()
  at TweakMB.DatabaseTest.SetTweakData(String modName)
  at TweakMB.DatabaseTest.MasterDatabase(Boolean loadingAfterSave)

Additional detail:
AppPath = C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.BILLW\My Documents\TweakMB

I'm running the program as the admin, and my Warbands copy is installed in the Program Files folder.  I also tried copying the Native module and pasting it in My Documents, but I still got the same error message.  I've tried redownloading as well.  I'm running Warbands 1.158 in Windows XP Pro.

Back
Top Bottom