TweakMB updated with WF&S support

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kefka95

Squire
Since a number of people have already asked for it, a new version of TweakMB has been released with very limited support for With Fire & Sword (see link in my signature).  Most WF&S tweaks will be disabled until the module system comes out, but a few tweaks have been made to work with WF&S, including:
  • Battle continuation (make sure you save before battles just in case)
  • Disable companion complaints, prevent companions from leaving
  • Party size/morale
  • Tavern keepers buy prisoners
  • Faction colors
  • Ammo counts
Everything else will be made to work once the module system is released.

kefka95 said:
Since a number of people have already asked for it, a new version of TweakMB has been released with very limited support for With Fire & Sword (see link in my signature).  Most WF&S tweaks will be disabled until the module system comes out, but a few tweaks have been made to work with WF&S, including:
  • Party size/morale
  • Faction colors
  • Ammo counts

Awesome work on some tweaks this early! Thank you.

Have to say being about to increase the renown for that troublesome bandits.. Anything that takes 30-40 ingame days for me to do,
should receive more then 2 renown, makes chris happy.

Further more looking over the tweek UI Gotta alot of useful tweeks have to say Good Job, will use on other things as well solid job.

Oh suggestion,
On startup might want to put something suggesting win7 users start up in admin mode its kinda painful seting everything and at the
end finding out you have to restart.  Not a big deal but just a suggestion.

On that note thanks.
Chris

Battle continuation is a muss due to some one hit kill randomness, but would it be possible to take control of a bot after im ko'ed? Deathcam is boring.

Im going to make a suggestion to regular users not to mess with the map size...

All my battles are defaulted to tubes...
Going to reset the values and try again.  :cool:

Edit:
Okay simply setting the map size to default fixes, so yay don't mess with the map size on Fire and Sword.

It will not only turn the map into a tube it will cause the 7 gates of hell to open up, say op if we have screenshots
what thread do you want them posted?

kefka95 said:
  • Party size/morale
  • Faction colors
  • Ammo counts

AWESOME!!! thanks

Guanfei said:
Doesn't work for me. All the modifications are saved, but not applied.

Which tweaks are you trying to use?  Some tweaks take some time before you start to notice them ingame.

majiger said:
When I try turning battle continue on it tells me I'm missing files from the "Extra Files" Folder...

Any help on this?

In the TweakMB.zip file, there's a folder called "Extra Files".  That folder needs to be extracted in the same location as the TweakMB.exe file.

dulahan said:
I am getting the impression Battle Continuation requires a new game, since it didn't take effect with my own.

Battle continuation should not require a new game.  When you hit the button in TweakMB, did it say the tweak was enabled successfully?  It's entirely possible that there are parts of the tweak that don't work quite right yet, as it hasn't exactly had time to go through any extensive testing :mrgreen:.

Has it worked for anyone else here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom