TweakMB now supports Native Expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

kefka95

Squire
This is just a heads-up that TweakMB 5.02 has added support for Native Expansion .586 (see link in my signature).  Most tweaks should be working with the mod!

ThunderClaw said:
Hopefully we won't break this too bad.

(We probably will.)

Haha, no worries.  I fully expect that mods will undergo relatively frequent updates, and I just try to keep up as best I can :mrgreen:.

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, but is there a date you are looking at for the release of the next version? I'm desperately waiting for it.

I just came back to Warband after 2 years and I wanted some mods for it and this is my favorite so far. I don't want to get too far into version 6.03 if 6.04 isn't compatible with the older versions.

It all depends on my personal time. I have a list of things that need to be finished before it's released. It's almost done, but I also work a full time job and have a lovely fiance to take care of too, so I only have so many hours in the day!

I do have a 3-day weekend coming up, though, so maybe then?

Sounds great :smile:. Thanks for all your effort and time put into the project. I've been playing 6.03 and it is amazing.

One more question, are you releasing the features of the expansion as well? Like all the changes that were made and maybe even hints to certain quests.

Back
Top Bottom