TweakMB now supports Diplomacy 3.3.2

Users who are viewing this thread

kefka95

Squire
Just a heads-up that the most recent release of TweakMB has added formal support for Diplomacy 3.3.2 (see link in my signature).  Most tweaks should be working with Diplomacy as long as you select the appropriate tweak database within the program.  Please post in the official TweakMB thread if you come across any issues!

hicisred said:
Kefka, you are amazing.

I just wish I hadn't started a new game on Friday and already put 15 hours into it :sad:

Thank you.

fyi quite a lot of the tweaks work without requiring a new game. Basically a lot that doesnt involve troops.txt, parties.txt, items.txt should be alright i think -

e.g. changes to scripts.txt work without a new game I think but some will require waiting until the old trigger / script is complete before the new one is invoked. A couple of tweaks also only effect module.ini all of which work fine in an old game...

Just try playing around with tweak MB to see what happens.

hicisred said:
Kefka, you are amazing.

I just wish I hadn't started a new game on Friday and already put 15 hours into it :sad:

Thank you.

The vast majority of TweakMB tweaks should work fine with a saved game.  There are only a couple that don't (ie, faction colors, disable companion complaints).  Sometimes you have to go through a day or two of ingame time before they will go into effect, but for the most part you should be fine.

Ah, right, I know that.

I was specifically lamenting the faction colors (couldn't change your own faction color before) and I couldn't disable companion whining.

The ones I really wanted, =0

Still, while you're here, thank you for all the hard work with TweakMB.

hicisred said:
Ah, right, I know that.

I was specifically lamenting the faction colors (couldn't change your own faction color before) and I couldn't disable companion whining.

I think it should be relatively easy to create a savegame-compatible version of those tweaks.  I'll see what I can do.

hicisred said:
Ah, right, I know that.

For what it's worth, I did start to add save compatibility for the faction color and disable companion interaction tweaks to the next version of TweakMB.  The save compatibility parts work, but it's taking much longer than I thought it would to actually get it integrated into TweakMB.  As a result, the save compatibility stuff for those two tweaks may not get added for a few more releases.  But at least you know it's possible!  :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom