[TWC] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlini said:
Imagine after this show, to flee to your forums quietly and spread this bs:

2AAAE29E0A39B5591E71E9A4B8B25C64BFF6C859

Since when does FT think we're best on NW? I literally said we're inconsistent and BAD, but you definetly couldn't live up to your domination expectation, threw badly your game, and performed way worse than teams of your own module that you consider significantly worse. Love how you twist facts to share your mental version, just get over your ****show already.
You performed awful, dragged massively down your team, and allowed a native team on NW to get a -4 round difference instead of a -12, making us win on the overall score while fighting  6 top tier players on Native + 2 decent fillers resulting in a fair native match-up.

Imagine losing 3 rounds in a row against players who have no clue what they're doing. It actually shows how awful you are, but hey, considering you won by a larger round difference another NW tournament right after we won you, while you STILL missed DOMI, it may show once again our point and your pathetic performance after chatting big.

Someone enlight me if I missed something, but since when does stating that superior module can rip rounds on NW vs any team(and proving it on semis), equals stating that we're the best NW team
neither ur nor goldens points make any sense i agree with obelix

Winning rounds on NW with a full native roster is way easier than winning rounds on native with full NW roster. If you expected something else you're just stupid.

Chimpz nw team would not get a single round off FT on native, probably not even more than 10 kills.
Native is way more complex than NW is. End of discussion.

Winning rounds on NW with a full native roster is way easier than winning rounds on native with full NW roster. If you expected something else you're just stupid.

Well it's logic.

On NW you play on a very small map where movements possibility are W or S, as you can one-shot with the musket you can die very quickly.
The game don't care if it was a 4k hours guy who stabbed or a newbie on NW, both stabs can one-shot.

Whereas on Native, it's usually a bigger map, there is archers and cavs, infs have shield so they are more sustainable.

But what this tournament should have been, is a groupfighting 8v8 on NW and a groupfighting 8v8 on native, and I am pretty sure any NW player can kill Native player in a native gf, as a Native player can kill a NW player in a gf.

8v8 nw muskets and 8v8 on native with 1K stuff on a gf map would have been more "balanced" as the size of maps would have been almost equal, and each player from his module would have played with his favorite weapons.

Its not even that, pretty easy to get a few rounds on nw even if you are not that good. We had a semi top 8v8 team. In NW you have to stack your team completely because losing 1 person will significantly lower your chances of winning the round by a huge amount because of the 1 up 1 down system which FT where aware of. We had 3 players who would not be in our normal 8v8 lineup  2 of which were native players so they were likely to be picked or not support as well.

Now the 4 sets system makes no sense on nw as it allows victories on when and where you won rounds which has no precedence in nw since there is no factions, maps or sides. So FT effectively could win outright based on the 3 rounds they won in a row. Which on our part was bad, however in NW its not unlikely this would happen, its extremely likely top teams would throw around 3-5 rounds in match like this and remember we were playing with a below top 8v8 team considering only 5 of us would ever actually be fielded in a match like this. So actually FT had a really good chance of winning just from the beginning.

Yes its better to have a full native team. This tournament is simply biased to native in that way. Could a native team win on NW? No. But they can get rounds and that's what mattered in the end. Charlini I was just **** talking out my ass before for confidence reasons I know a lot of what I said before was wrong.

And yes I did choke but I think my score was 8-6 at the end. So to say I was throwing for my team is an exaggeration I just wasn't carrying enough.

First of all this tournament have been done to give big advantage to natives players , rounds got equal values and one round on native is harder than nw, like you can see it clearly between chimpz vs FT : a team very good who loose rounds against a team very bad who just got lucky  with random stabs....

Now Ft though they are the best and also on nw that's funny because you are just good for native because having players who played for a long time, your team is full of native tops players and for nw like I said you got lucky so just shut hup and stop speaking , if you really want to show something on nw, then sign for nw tournaments and try to advance the group stage  :grin: :grin:

Coco_Ayala said:
First of all this tournament have been done to give big advantage to natives players ,
No.
Coco_Ayala said:
rounds got equal values and one round on native is harder than nw
Yes, because that is fair? And ofc native is way harder.
Coco_Ayala said:
Now Ft though they are the best and also on nw
No player from FT has claimed that we are better on NW? 'THOUGH' xDD
Coco_Ayala said:
like I said you got lucky so just shut hup and stop speaking
I think you should take your own advice and 'shut hup' lol.

ofc it's giving advantage to native players like I said it's more easy to win round on nw than native so a team full of top players from native can win 12-0 native and win one small round on nw and got victory don't be dumb Apollo bro please :smile:

if native is harder than nw than why a round on nw should have the same value as a round on nw....

I will not shut hup when **** happens again sry ....

Maximou le carry calme :smile:

Coco_Ayala said:
ofc it's giving advantage to native players like I said it's more easy to win round on nw than native so a team full of top players from native can win 12-0 native and win one small round on nw and got victory don't be dumb Apollo bro please :smile:

if native is harder than nw than why a round on nw should have the same value as a round on nw....

I will not shut hup when **** happens again sry ....

Maximou le carry calme :smile:

So, you want rounds to count as more on native because it is harder? Then that would give the native teams even more 'advantage'. I can't tell if you are trolling or you have been dropped too many times as a child. Anyway, thanks for making me laugh 'shut hup'

Coco_Ayala said:
First of all this tournament have been done to give big advantage to natives players , rounds got equal values and one round on native is harder than nw, like you can see it clearly between chimpz vs FT : a team very good who loose rounds against a team very bad who just got lucky  with random stabs....

Now Ft though they are the best and also on nw that's funny because you are just good for native because having players who played for a long time, your team is full of native tops players and for nw like I said you got lucky so just shut hup and stop speaking , if you really want to show something on nw, then sign for nw tournaments and try to advance the group stage  :grin: :grin:

Give me back the brain cells I lost reading this ****post

Roberta_Baratheon said:
ObelixNW said:
I am pretty sure any NW player can kill Native player in a native gf

Doubt
3BFE352BF80DBECB45E91F060211AA1E1B6BBF4D

These screenshots are meme enough... Extazz is a nw player thats only talent is staring at the sky.

EAB914228FBC5EBE6C1F28E5CEE0C97232CE83F8

He came , he saw , he defeated
You came , you saw , you get rekt.

(Gibby dont hurt me its funny )

Ye a random 3v3 surely means alot.
I agree tho that the a team with 8 native and 5 nw players is more likely to win the tournament than a team with 8 nw and 5 native players. I even said that at the start of the tournament. Most of the nw teams didnt say a word so why do you complain now after you lost.
Also just for the record NW players would also lose in 8v8 groupfight on native lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom