[TWC] Semi Finals

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We won NW quite comfortably playing without one of our main NW carries DOMI, meaning we were forced to play Watly in NW which undoubtely lost us around 10-15 kills over all and therefore multiple rounds. We just didn't win enough rounds to go through so GG to FT you had a far superior native team but not NW since lets be honest you sign up to an NW tournament and you are not getting past groups.

But this not a native tournament, it's a native & NW tournament, in which we beat you. Thanks, better luck next time. Maybe talk less **** on the forum next time and you won't be made to look like such a **** after you lose.

Imagine gathering a pretty stacked native team and pretending to set us on a position where we should 12-x without effort  :lol: :lol: :lol: Disrespect to his own teammates. We have a better native team, but playerwise your men were top tier except 2 of you that had already 2 tournaments minimum of experience, so you're just bringing bs once again.

You were winning comfortably NW, with an almost full chimpz roster that despite saying that you miss that carry, you still had most of your core + a NW chimp in spectator that somehow wasn't fielded while your other 8 were there part of the game. Your game was going solid until you decided to THROW yourself the whole last set(even after this you dare point finger at watly/lack of that DOMI guy lmao).

We played with our own players both modules and came on top, which means we performed pretty good on NW roundwise. All this while you talked **** as we 'wouldn't be able' to rip any rounds vs your top teams despite being proven wrong many times. Imagine talking so much **** to then throw yourself the game, it's actually laughable. As said, best you can do is say gg admit that you were wrong and get back to your pit. I even feel bad for your mates that after standing all the crap that you were running your mouth on, you were the MAIN cause to make them lose after their good effort in native and NW, both sides.

For anyone who is interested in watching the NW side:

Say what you want but despite my bad performance, 12:30 on going we can see pretty much what I just said and what I got argued heavily months ago that you brought so much **** about. Native players can rip rounds in NW because of the way the module works.
On a side note, a team captain has to step up for his team in any game when needed, specially after chatting this amount of trash so yeah, guess you can always learn from that, everything's pretty much said.

Respect to the other Chimpz players specially Python, insane player, and the native side. Gg!

I dont want to argue with you anymore and the toxic ****. You only proved that you could gain a couple more rounds on NW then we could on Native. If you wanted to prove FT could be just as strong on NW then we would have to see you get past group stages. Enough said. Gg

Golden said:
I dont want to argue with you anymore and the toxic ****. You only proved that you could gain a couple more rounds on NW then we could on Native. If you wanted to prove FT could be just as strong on NW then we would have to see you get past group stages. Enough said. Gg

Talk about toxicity, noone wanted to prove with FT or native anything until you brought this on yourself since october. Since then obviously after talking big you had it coming.

We proved our point which is remaining strong in native while being able to rip rounds vs good teams in NW without need of additions, 'a couple more rounds' summed up a -4 difference in total which is extremely good not gonna lie. In 5v5 we missed Gibby and choked in last match due inconsistency, with more numbers we performed better as you saw yesterday. But we could also just state reality: Thugs cry won FT 5-0 in a 5v5 ft5 match, while almighty Golden couldn't live up to his 12-0 domination expectation, from +12 possibility to +4, happens. 

Golden said:
We won NW quite comfortably playing without one of our main NW carries DOMI, meaning we were forced to play Watly in NW which undoubtely lost us around 10-15 kills over all and therefore multiple rounds. We just didn't win enough rounds to go through so GG to FT you had a far superior native team but not NW since lets be honest you sign up to an NW tournament and you are not getting past groups.

you-dropped-this-2-clowns-license-hey-55698957.png

Snappers 12 - 0 NNN

NW will be played on Wednesday

Only have screens from first map:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/777365646850028408/1D699B4A07064ED7ECDD18CED4D78855D37C5D63/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/777365646850029767/AD3933D489BF700ADEF8648883A108937B41A50C/

"TOP 5 EU" (according to the lists they make) can not block Charlini down stabs
1486510399-kermit-pls4.png

https://youtu.be/1G2w_bEcRmI?t=775

I can see none of them (except native players) dare say "gg" at the end
Y2SKuI2.png
what a surprise
1488140846-kindersurprisekermit.png

Well played FT always nice to see someone blowing the noses of Chimpz kids
1486563943-kermit-acolyterisitas.png

Imagine after this show, to flee to your forums quietly and spread this bs:

2AAAE29E0A39B5591E71E9A4B8B25C64BFF6C859

Since when does FT think we're best on NW? I literally said we're inconsistent and BAD, but you definetly couldn't live up to your domination expectation, threw badly your game, and performed way worse than teams of your own module that you consider significantly worse. Love how you twist facts to share your mental version, just get over your ****show already.
You performed awful, dragged massively down your team, and allowed a native team on NW to get a -4 round difference instead of a -12, making us win on the overall score while fighting  6 top tier players on Native + 2 decent fillers resulting in a fair native match-up.

Imagine losing 3 rounds in a row against players who have no clue what they're doing. It actually shows how awful you are, but hey, considering you won by a larger round difference another NW tournament right after we won you, while you STILL missed DOMI, it may show once again our point and your pathetic performance after chatting big.

Someone enlight me if I missed something, but since when does stating that superior module can rip rounds on NW vs any team(and proving it on semis), equals stating that we're the best NW team

ObelixNW said:
"TOP 5 EU" (according to the lists they make) can not block Charlini down stabs
1486510399-kermit-pls4.png

https://youtu.be/1G2w_bEcRmI?t=775

I can see none of them (except native players) dare say "gg" at the end
Y2SKuI2.png
what a surprise
1488140846-kindersurprisekermit.png

Well played FT always nice to see someone blowing the noses of Chimpz kids
1486563943-kermit-acolyterisitas.png
ok but u autoblock

Status