[TWC] Knockout Stage Week 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watly said:
Damn, you managed to be disingenuous, hypocritical and downright stupid in the same post, good job Gi!

Thank you for confirming that there is not a single good reason to give you a default win and that this is yet another case of an arbitrary admin ruling. I can still accept that it had no impact on the final result of the tournament when we (ChimpZ) got screwed, but this time it directly eliminates a team.
Good effort though bud, I know it's difficult to argue something without knowing any of the facts but you gave it your best attempt. Stick to what you do best, which apparantly is puzzling over what constitutes cheating.

Watly said:
We both know that earlier than Sunday 19gmt is extremely hard for a lot of people to play: the default time being 6pm gmt is a real pile of **** and I hope it is never applied.
From what I remember, the agreement within the admin team at the begining of the tournament was to use that rule for the first two weeks due to conflicting schedules with the NC. Now that this is done and only a really small amount of player are concerned, the rule should stand no more.

Coco_Ayala said:
First of all, Tardet did the line up in the last tournament was the same from both side? Answer is clearly no , many players are not the same and with also native players that's not the same thing actually....
Snappers/UVF always had a strong core of players in pretty much every tournaments they played, not exactly sure what you are trying to imply here. My point was that even though Animals have shown strong constancy in their results on NW (and I was one of the first person to praise that), you calling a team which achieved better results in the last few months 'trash'; simply because you are upset things didn't go like they should; serves you argument badly.

Tardet said:
Coco_Ayala said:
First of all, Tardet did the line up in the last tournament was the same from both side? Answer is clearly no , many players are not the same and with also native players that's not the same thing actually....
Snappers/UVF always had a strong core of players in pretty much every tournaments they played, not exactly sure what you are trying to imply here. My point was that even though Animals have shown strong constancy in their results on NW (and I was one of the first person to praise that), you calling a team which achieved better results in the last few months 'trash'; simply because you are upset things didn't go like they should; serves you argument badly.
Doesn't even make sense anyway. If you think you're gonna trash us on NW easily why'd you ask us to drop 4 rounds.
I do not know how good their nw players are compared to ours but that logic is flawed.

Honestly though, from experience, this discussion would lead to nowhere anyways because once Gibby has made a decision, there's almost no way of changing it even if you're right (not that coco is).

I gave Coco two extra days beyond the deadline to play his match since they weren't able to play Sunday, but since he said he wished I died and that he spits on my family and thinks I'm a disgusting person, I wasn't too inclined to give him ANOTHER extra day after I'd already agreed to give him 2 extra days to play the match. Snappers were more responsive and available to play than Animals were; it's unfortunate there were this many issues scheduling the match, but if Coco's team can't find 30 minutes to play their match even with an extension of multiple days beyond the deadline there's not much else I can do.

Don't see the need to continue this discussion, the decision is made and we're onto the knockouts.

Gi said:
Considering you pestered Matt and I about match fixing our game so that you can advance, I think it's incredibly ironic that you are now saying that the tournament is rigged (is that not what you wanted to do??) If anybody on here has my steam you are more than welcome to ask me for logs and you can make your own informed decision.

That's hilarious. What an absolute hypocrite. People that do that have been permanently banned from tournaments and in my opinion should be. You'd do well in being kinder to Gibby instead of accusing him of rigging anything which is stupid, while you were out here trying to rig games  :facepalm:

About what you said Gi let me copy you own words : "we had equal issues on both sides organising" it's mean that none of the team should have default win I never said we should have default win on nw just that match should be play... :grin: :grin:

Also about days now stop being hyprocritical Gi I didn't propose only Saturday and Sunday, proof is we play Monday native side and I propose also Thursday it's mean yesterday but ofc deadline so you can't make it that's pretty sad actually...Also if you weren't scared then you can play Thursday the nw part since gabby acted like retard putting deadline the wenesday, it will change nothing about the matchs, just maybe swapping two teams (no matches have been played from Wednesday)

Tardet you said uvf/snappers alway got strong line up, I can said yes in the roster but having good roster doesn't mean you are the best when you got a teamwork less important than the other team and also you forget the fact that each team need to fight with native players.

Gibby stop saying **** please, we can make it Sunday I said it but not 6.30gmt since it's **** hour and peoples eat. For nw part yea we play native Monday so wtf and yea we can't make it Tuesday and Wednesday , sry peoples got also life that's why I suggest another day : Thursday but you refuse because you ****ing retard who don't know how to admin a tournament and want to make it rigged to give 24-0 to snappers and drop us from the tournament. Idc about loosing but giving default win to a team under this conditions isn't fair. Open your eyes and clean your ****, many teams are complaining about all your decisions and your ****ty organisation from the beginning of the league. I really hope you will not organise something else, just playing and shut hup...

Coco_Ayala said:
About what you said Gi let me copy you own words : "we had equal issues on both sides organising" it's mean that none of the team should have default win I never said we should have default win on nw just that match should be play... :grin: :grin:

Also about days now stop being hyprocritical Gi I didn't propose only Saturday and Sunday, proof is we play Monday native side and I propose also Thursday it's mean yesterday but ofc deadline so you can't make it that's pretty sad actually...Also if you weren't scared then you can play Thursday the nw part since gabby acted like retard putting deadline the wenesday, it will change nothing about the matchs, just maybe swapping two teams (no matches have been played from Wednesday)

Tardet you said uvf/snappers alway got strong line up, I can said yes in the roster but having good roster doesn't mean you are the best when you got a teamwork less important than the other team and also you forget the fact that each team need to fight with native players.

Gibby stop saying **** please, we can make it Sunday I said it but not 6.30gmt since it's **** hour and peoples eat. For nw part yea we play native Monday so wtf and yea we can't make it Tuesday and Wednesday , sry peoples got also life that's why I suggest another day : Thursday but you refuse because you **** retard who don't know how to admin a tournament and want to make it rigged to give 24-0 to snappers and drop us from the tournament. Idc about loosing but giving default win to a team under this conditions isn't fair. Open your eyes and clean your ****, many teams are complaining about all your decisions and your **** organisation from the beginning of the league. I really hope you will not organise something else, just playing and shut hup...

Give up, decision has been made

Coco_Ayala said:

Gibby stop saying **** please, we can make it Sunday I said it but not 6.30gmt since it's **** hour and peoples eat. For nw part yea we play native Monday so wtf and yea we can't make it Tuesday and Wednesday , sry peoples got also life that's why I suggest another day : Thursday but you refuse because you ****ing retard who don't know how to admin a tournament and want to make it rigged to give 24-0 to snappers and drop us from the tournament. Idc about loosing but giving default win to a team under this conditions isn't fair. Open your eyes and clean your ****, many teams are complaining about all your decisions and your ****ty organisation from the beginning of the league. I really hope you will not organise something else, just playing and shut hup...
At this point you are only making a fool out of yourself.

theDonut said:
Gi said:
Considering you pestered Matt and I about match fixing our game so that you can advance, I think it's incredibly ironic that you are now saying that the tournament is rigged (is that not what you wanted to do??) If anybody on here has my steam you are more than welcome to ask me for logs and you can make your own informed decision.

That's hilarious. What an absolute hypocrite. People that do that have been permanently banned from tournaments and in my opinion should be. You'd do well in being kinder to Gibby instead of accusing him of rigging anything which is stupid, while you were out here trying to rig games  :facepalm:
gibby absolutely did rig it by including a native component tho!!!

Frontline Tactics 12 - 0 Forgotten Few

dI97KLt.jpg
PxjvEVY.jpg
V73F1hN.jpg
EqnIPM4.jpg

They defaulted NW to us after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom