[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

PepperKP said:
Sweet jesus this thread should win awards please keep going

i've already told you why mechanical skill can't be judged as accurately under group situation, i've showed you that individual capability relevance, which is the base of my today argumentation, is negatively impacted when in group rather than one on one situation. How can you continue to argue, individual mechanical skill plays a bigger role in a groupfighting than in duels.
It's so simple. 2 players. One matrice (the game script by the server). 2 players sends information tho the matrice, (theirs moves), the matrice says who won contest. Cool. We're sure of who did great, there's only 2 player. We can tell to try out precise moves to judge them. 10 players. One matrice. 10 players sends information to the matrice. Cool we have a winners too, but...wait the results has been influenced by 10 people, ok cool why not...but wait, this is an individual mechanical skill lists, there's one rating per player, because ego is a solo story right, so 10 players information outcome, will show ..some very great variable bull**** when it comes to individual mechanical talent. I think at that point i've said any reasonable things possible to make you come closer to the truth golden and the others ones. You play the same mechanical melody in duel and gf combat, you changes your moves decision and behavior depending, but not the mechanical execution which is the talent skill lists should be about, absolutly needed in both type of combat, but with far more judging accuracy potential in one than in the other.

Kani said:
let's do nw players vs native players irl  groupfight ill bring my bayonet shame u cant chamber it irl :')))

Here is our best irl fighters man  :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=39256.msg1731782#msg1731782

ObelixNW said:
PepperKP said:
Sweet jesus this thread should win awards please keep going

i've already told you why mechanical skill can't be judged as accurately under group situation, i've showed you that individual capability relevance, which is the base of my today argumentation, is negatively impacted when in group rather than one on one situation. How can you continue to argue, individual mechanical skill plays a bigger role in a groupfighting than in duels.
It's so simple. 2 players. One matrice (the game script by the server). 2 players sends information tho the matrice, (theirs moves), the matrice says who won contest. Cool. We're sure of who did great, there's only 2 player. We can tell to try out precise moves to judge them. 10 players. One matrice. 10 players sends information to the matrice. Cool we have a winners too, but...wait the results has been influenced by 10 people, ok cool why not...but wait, this is an individual mechanical skill lists, there's one rating per player, because ego is a solo story right, so 10 players information outcome, will show ..some very great variable bull**** when it comes to individual mechanical talent. I think at that point i've said any reasonable things possible to make you come closer to the truth golden and the others ones. You play the same mechanical melody in duel and gf combat, you changes your moves decision and behavior depending, but not the mechanical execution which is the talent skill lists should be about, absolutly needed in both type of combat, but with far more judging accuracy potential in one than in the other.

this should be a copy pasta

Name: Retamar
Nationality: Spanish
Past Native Teams: Unity2, FTW, BLD
Past NW Teams: 2ndHess,45th
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retamarcito/
Preferred Class: Archer and Cav

Fietta said:
6tkmf70.png

Snappers, current champions of NW 5v5, the best group fighting NW team. Currently forming the Native side to win both, any interest message me, the NW side is full.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42689.0 - The proof's in the pudding, they won first place recently.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42142.0

BANNER:
6zRfesE.png

TEAM NAME: Snappers
CAPTAIN: Gi STEAM
CO-CAPTAIN: Fietta STEAM
ROSTER (all IDs do not need to be supplied to signup, but they must be provided before the first match): COMING SOON
Fietta236116687988
Matt1531204NW ID
Anchor682769NW ID
Shemaforash20578NW ID
Habimana58260NW ID
Xerxes222835NW ID
Kawaii1138291NW ID
Brian23219NW ID
Gi1558127NW ID
Irish23784851097538
IvanNative ID1325179
RickertNative ID471275
FireflyNative ID839431

Roster updated, some more IDs will be added later

Name: Elwaen
Nationality: FR
Past Native Teams: Unity2, BoH
Past NW Teams: 2fusgre
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/elwaen/home/
Preferred Class: Archer - Cav

Name: Varadin
Nationality: Serbian
Past Native Teams: None
Past NW Teams: None
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/19930206800039/
Preferred Class: Infantry

Name: McPero
Nationality: Slovenian
Past Native Teams: Yes
Past NW Teams: Yes
Steam: McPero *pig emoji*
Preferred Class: Spectator

i think its hilarious u kids talking **** about gibby. u wouldnt say this **** to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

And about the whole NW vs Native thing:

An entangled system is defined to be one whose quantum state cannot be factored as a product of states of its local constituents; that is to say, they are not individual particles but are an inseparable whole. In entanglement, one constituent cannot be fully described without considering the other(s). The state of a composite system is always expressible as a sum, or superposition, of products of states of local constituents; it is entangled if this sum necessarily has more than one term.

Quantum systems can become entangled through various types of interactions. For some ways in which entanglement may be achieved for experimental purposes, see the section below on methods. Entanglement is broken when the entangled particles decohere through interaction with the environment; for example, when a measurement is made.

As an example of entanglement: a subatomic particle decays into an entangled pair of other particles. The decay events obey the various conservation laws, and as a result, the measurement outcomes of one daughter particle must be highly correlated with the measurement outcomes of the other daughter particle (so that the total momenta, angular momenta, energy, and so forth remains roughly the same before and after this process). For instance, a spin-zero particle could decay into a pair of spin-½ particles. Since the total spin before and after this decay must be zero (conservation of angular momentum), whenever the first particle is measured to be spin up on some axis, the other, when measured on the same axis, is always found to be spin down. (This is called the spin anti-correlated case; and if the prior probabilities for measuring each spin are equal, the pair is said to be in the singlet state.)

The special property of entanglement can be better observed if we separate the said two particles. Let's put one of them in the White House in Washington and the other in Buckingham Palace (think about this as a thought experiment, not an actual one). Now, if we measure a particular characteristic of one of these particles (say, for example, spin), get a result, and then measure the other particle using the same criterion (spin along the same axis), we find that the result of the measurement of the second particle will match (in a complementary sense) the result of the measurement of the first particle, in that they will be opposite in their values.

The above result may or may not be perceived as surprising. A classical system would display the same property, and a hidden variable theory (see below) would certainly be required to do so, based on conservation of angular momentum in classical and quantum mechanics alike. The difference is that a classical system has definite values for all the observables all along, while the quantum system does not. In a sense to be discussed below, the quantum system considered here seems to acquire a probability distribution for the outcome of a measurement of the spin along any axis of the other particle upon measurement of the first particle. This probability distribution is in general different from what it would be without measurement of the first particle. This may certainly be perceived as surprising in the case of spatially separated entangled particles.

McPero said:
Name: McPero
Nationality: Slovenian
Past Native Teams: Yes
Past NW Teams: Yes
Steam: McPero *pig emoji*
Preferred Class: Spectator

i think its hilarious u kids talking **** about gibby. u wouldnt say this **** to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

*whatever*

I agree, Gibby’s a nice guy.

McPero said:

An entangled system is defined to be one whose quantum state cannot be factored as a product of states of its local constituents; that is to say, they are not individual particles but are an inseparable whole. In entanglement, one constituent cannot be fully described without considering the other(s). The state of a composite system is always expressible as a sum, or superposition, of products of states of local constituents; it is entangled if this sum necessarily has more than one term.

Quantum systems can become entangled through various types of interactions. For some ways in which entanglement may be achieved for experimental purposes, see the section below on methods. Entanglement is broken when the entangled particles decohere through interaction with the environment; for example, when a measurement is made.

As an example of entanglement: a subatomic particle decays into an entangled pair of other particles. The decay events obey the various conservation laws, and as a result, the measurement outcomes of one daughter particle must be highly correlated with the measurement outcomes of the other daughter particle (so that the total momenta, angular momenta, energy, and so forth remains roughly the same before and after this process). For instance, a spin-zero particle could decay into a pair of spin-½ particles. Since the total spin before and after this decay must be zero (conservation of angular momentum), whenever the first particle is measured to be spin up on some axis, the other, when measured on the same axis, is always found to be spin down. (This is called the spin anti-correlated case; and if the prior probabilities for measuring each spin are equal, the pair is said to be in the singlet state.)

The special property of entanglement can be better observed if we separate the said two particles. Let's put one of them in the White House in Washington and the other in Buckingham Palace (think about this as a thought experiment, not an actual one). Now, if we measure a particular characteristic of one of these particles (say, for example, spin), get a result, and then measure the other particle using the same criterion (spin along the same axis), we find that the result of the measurement of the second particle will match (in a complementary sense) the result of the measurement of the first particle, in that they will be opposite in their values.

The above result may or may not be perceived as surprising. A classical system would display the same property, and a hidden variable theory (see below) would certainly be required to do so, based on conservation of angular momentum in classical and quantum mechanics alike. The difference is that a classical system has definite values for all the observables all along, while the quantum system does not. In a sense to be discussed below, the quantum system considered here seems to acquire a probability distribution for the outcome of a measurement of the spin along any axis of the other particle upon measurement of the first particle. This probability distribution is in general different from what it would be without measurement of the first particle. This may certainly be perceived as surprising in the case of spatially separated entangled particles.
1570685865-joker-2.png

This man speak the truth

Back
Top Bottom