[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

I think you are missing the point. Joe is the one putting in the money and his idea from the beginning was to have a cross-module tournament. It was the case before Gibby even considers helping to make this tournament a reality. If Joe wanted to host a big native tournament, he would just have to wait for January and offer to provide the WNL with an interesting prize poll.

The tournament was not meant to have a lot of teams signing-up neither can we 100% be sure it will be successful. I do personally think that throwing so much money on such an unknown format is really risky but it's Joe money and does what he wants with it.

If you don't like the idea of having to play both modules, then don't sign-up at all.

Golden said:

How can you dislike something being the reason behind it to suck, while you dont even play it before this point? The only thing I've played before the recent test groupfights in NW was one cav NC and won it. 

I don't dislike the players inside the module, I believe the module itself dragged many players from Native away same way it happened since Musket and the wrong decisions of taleworlds with F&S and NW. To me all those were awful decisions and the game should've sticked to native with actual support(focused on patches & competitive) of taleworlds instead of splitting us into different areas that really don't share many similarities gamewise weakning Native's purpose to play and sticking all modules with poor player pools.

Gibby is one of the few people that I know from Native that actually enjoys groupfights. And yeaaah sure, im quite certain that it was always your aim to share beautiful experiences and knowledge with your beloved Native mates, specially since we did read your messages through this thread. You team up with Native ppl because you don't stand a chance in our module and we can actually rip rounds on NW just by randomly rotating. That's undeniable so don't type nonsense lmao.

Also It's not an assumption, as I said there's no reason for you to team up with Natives, any native player who teams up with NW is looking to win there, same way NW does here. And simply in my eyes letting another one play instead of yourself in a prize pool tournament is just proof that you seek to win that prize or the competition to literally be proud of smth you didn't achieve directly, and definetly not to have fun. The only way I could understand a team up that doesn't involve this end is if you previously knew eachother which I believe is not your case  :roll:

If we didn't wanna try to play the other module we wouldnt sign up at all. We're giving it a shot to see if we end up enjoying it even if its a bit in the end and as a challenge to try and rip rounds in NW ourselves while winning our native matches(which are fun to play)

Say what you want the ruleset makes the native part already more important than the NW part. The last few native only tournaments have been quite boring tbh simply due to a lack of competition. Alot of players stopped playing. NW probably has the same problem of a decreasing playerbase so I don't see any harm in trying this mix module tournament. Could be fun, can also turn out to be boring. Obviously if you're one of those players that say I'll only play module x the tournament is less exciting than a single module tournament. Demanding/requesting to only play one module or another combination of modules when someone is putting that amount of money in is straight up stupid. It's pretty obvious that the idea behind this is to get the NW and native Community together. Mercs is pretty much like native anyway, it's played different but it shares alot of players (atleast more than NW and native). Noone forces you to sign up or prevents you from hosting your own tournament.

Charlini said:
Golden said:

How can you dislike something being the reason behind it to suck, while you dont even play it before this point? The only thing I've played before the recent test groupfights in NW was one cav NC and won it. 

I don't dislike the players inside the module, I believe the module itself dragged many players from Native away same way it happened since Musket and the wrong decisions of taleworlds with F&S and NW. To me all those were awful decisions and the game should've sticked to native with actual support(focused on patches & competitive) of taleworlds instead of splitting us into different areas that really don't share many similarities gamewise weakning Native's purpose to play and sticking all modules with poor player pools.

Gibby is one of the few people that I know from Native that actually enjoys groupfights. And yeaaah sure, im quite certain that it was always your aim to share beautiful experiences and knowledge with your beloved Native mates, specially since we did read your messages through this thread. You team up with Native ppl because you don't stand a chance in our module and we can actually rip rounds on NW just by randomly rotating. That's undeniable so don't type nonsense lmao.

Also It's not an assumption, as I said there's no reason for you to team up with Natives, any native player who teams up with NW is looking to win there, same way NW does here. And simply in my eyes letting another one play instead of yourself in a prize pool tournament is just proof that you seek to win that prize or the competition to literally be proud of smth you didn't achieve directly, and definetly not to have fun. The only way I could understand a team up that doesn't involve this end is if you previously knew eachother which I believe is not your case  :roll:

If we didn't wanna try to play the other module we wouldnt sign up at all. We're giving it a shot to see if we end up enjoying it even if its a bit in the end and as a challenge to try and rip rounds in NW ourselves while winning our native matches(which are fun to play)

Why are you so keen to show that you're participating in NW BY YOURSELVES! A player is a player, regardless of the type of module, a team by definition is a group of players, if you're stupid enough to not take any NW players, then play that way; that way will also not make you win the money. It's not an accomplishment playing a Native team in NW, you even said yourself you'll probably get stomped, are you trying to prove something? It's not a smart idea to not take NW players, just seems like an egotistical approach. You also claim saying that teaming up with NW players is just a win tactic, but that same tactic is used by you getting the top Native players, in which were never in the original FT, which is the same as having NW players in your team; due to the roster limit you can always still play the NW side with your NW teammates, you're not being cheated of any victory.

Fietta said:

Im keen to show? Litearlly answered to a dumb statement stating the truth. Spoke facts and you got triggered by them it seems haha

I spoke about the finality of mixing rosters, picking players which are unknown to you, the purpose is to win and earn that prize, which is what I answered to a bonobo claiming that its to share experience and great moments with players that they dont even know beforehand. The purpose is clearly to win. And I'm not picking those cos I rather try to win myself on a new module, otherwise we wouldn't sign up because to do it and expect to be carried while spectating 12+ rounds on a module where spectating is boring ISNT fun.

Egotistical would be to rip your players their own gametime for 86€ or some pride contest and then claim that you did the job by yourselves. Read my posts and you'll understand once again why we decide to play without Unknown ppl from another module in our rosters.

Also nice crybaby reaction about 'additions tactic to win' on FT roster, you better than noone knows that a competitive native roster has to keep up with active players and it's smth any top team has done since many years ago including FT. With that being said with 7 players out of our 10 are those who have played previously or were in the last FT roster and 3 new additions out which 2 are in following months until the game dies, could say that we did sign up with our own team without add-to-win additions.

Once again, Noone said we dont want ppl to not mix rosters etc, but don't try to sell out that it's all for another reason that isnt to win(unless the players previously knew eachother) because its pure bull**** and stating it clearly tilted a few of you.

I do believe you're cheating your own players for the best chance of winning, as you know FT is a tournament team where the roster usually changes each tournament, usually to get the best chance of winning. These players join thinking that it's an incredible team who's motive and drive it to win such tournaments. You're saying you want to win but also you're not trying to, I believe people would advocate to have NW players added for the sole purpose of having the best chance, the only reason they wouldn't agree to get any other players is because it will tarnish the FT name, so being in one of the 'elite' clans is a privilege, thus, wouldn't want anyone else to experience it. That being said, you did recruit some of the best Native players, even if you know them they were previously part of the team. A player like Normanguy was a really good NW player before he even played native (or during IDK) which obviously gives you the upper hand when considering a 'hybrid' player, if you did win, claiming Native players are the BEST at both modules or really good at NW is a foolish mistake, considering the majority of the carry players are the ones who play/played NW as much as Native.

I'm just awfully confused because you decided to recreate FT for this tournament and recruit the best players to then cheat them of the best chance of winning, I don't really think it's about what you want, it's more-so about the best decision for you team even if it tarnishes your team name. People play in FT to win as it's a tournament team and NOT to dilly dally attempting to prove an egotistical point of 'We can beat teams in NW'. My final point is that winning is fun, playing with the NW side is fun; if half your team aren't interested in the NW side, why force them to play it? It's clear the interest for that side is low, so why not form an NW side?

If you're saying it's all about fun etc. Why not just play the side you have the most fun on and not play the side which you're not? That way you'll have plenty of fun and still have a really good chance at winning both sides, it's a win win.

Cheating my own players after handling them an invite in the long term? Are you ok? We decided in ts being all 10 in there that we didn't want NW players, together. Pretty sure u already knew this but I guess some things never change.

You just described the roster changes that any competitive team in a competitive scene that aspires to win tends to do. And we're trying to win, but with our own men on a module that we like trying to adapt ourselves to the other one. Normanguy is defo a guy with experience on NW that will help us on that despite his high input in Native, not sure why you set both addition types one mixing modules one of a player who mains Native on the same line. And noone called it cheating to win, im literally saying it doesnt feel the same so answered to guy claiming its due sharing purposes to be clear bs that's all. You're going for sidelines in an argument that isnt even the same one that we were talking about

Also friendly reminder once again Fietta, 7 out of these 10 were already IN or played for us before. 2 out of the 3 others were gonna join for the FT comeback that didn't happen earlier cos WNL was cancelled on September.

Most of your FT facts in that post were made up or wrong, not sure why you taking blind shots

Knowing exactly how most of your players are and from being in that team before, saying that all 10 of you agree is fair, but at the same time they agreed because it's FT, why would they want NW players in such a prestigious team? Feel like they're fooling themselves into thinking they'll do well enough in NW.

Anyways, I'll leave it here, you've said what you wanted to say and me too, it'll just go around in circles, I dont think I've ever finished an argument with you as it's just an awfully complicated process as in your entire warband history you've never thought once you were wrong in an argument. Not that I'm saying you're wrong now, but you get the idea.

Fietta said:
Anyways, I'll leave it here, you've said what you wanted to say and me too, it'll just go around in circles, I dont think I've ever finished an argument with you as it's just an awfully complicated process as in your entire warband history you've never thought once you were wrong in an argument. Not that I'm saying you're wrong now, but you get the idea.

Fair then, ggs, Considering this a victory though, never thought i'd read smth similar or close to this from you  :shifty:

Charlini said:
Fietta said:

Im keen to show? Litearlly answered to a dumb statement stating the truth. Spoke facts and you got triggered by them it seems haha

I spoke about the finality of mixing rosters, picking players which are unknown to you, the purpose is to win and earn that prize, which is what I answered to a bonobo claiming that its to share experience and great moments with players that they dont even know beforehand. The purpose is clearly to win. And I'm not picking those cos I rather try to win myself on a new module, otherwise we wouldn't sign up because to do it and expect to be carried while spectating 12+ rounds on a module where spectating is boring ISNT fun.

Excuse me? Why are you just making vast generalizations about me and my team as if we don't know each other? I contacted Kane and Ciiges first precisely because I know them and precisely because i've spent time playing with them in NNN when I myself originally came up with the idea to bring a NW team into native, I don't see any native people making an NW team ever, maybe because your 'superior' model is far to prestigious and you couldn't lower yourselves to our level L M A O. Furthermore you winning and FT winning is frankly a sad joke how painstakingly obvious is it that you wont win anything on NW. It's also rather sad to see FT dismiss every NW player as if they are not worthy of your egotistical clan. Maybe you and the entireity of FT shouldn't have signed up if you aren't even willing to play the other half of the module because you are just going to attempt to steam roll native.

The entire point of this is to incorporate both modules, or has that gone flying over your head? Seems to me like you don't quite understand the point of this tournament I would advise you to remove yourself and your team if you aren't going to even bother participating with the main point of the tournament. To play both modules with NW and Native players.

Normanyguy by the way was never at a top level of NW he was above average and as I remember went over to native and was top cav in barely any time, I don't see why you would dismiss an NW player and our module especially when you know nothing about our community and have about as much knowledge on it as a rat does about physics. You are a baboon of cosmic level.

I have only respect for Gibby atm for understanding our module helping to organize this tournament and also bringing some native players over to NW.

kind regards
trot888

Golden said:
Charlini said:
Fietta said:

Excuse me? Why are you just making vast generalizations about me and my team as if we don't know each other? I contacted Kane and Ciiges first precisely because I know them and precisely because i've spent time playing with them in NNN when I myself originally came up with the idea to bring a NW team into native, I don't see any native people making an NW team ever, maybe because your 'superior' model is far to prestigious and you couldn't lower yourselves to our level L M A O. Furthermore you winning and FT winning is frankly a sad joke how painstakingly obvious is it that you wont win anything on NW. It's also rather sad to see FT dismiss every NW player as if they are not worthy of your egotistical clan. Maybe you and the entireity of FT shouldn't have signed up if you aren't even willing to play the other half of the module because you are just going to attempt to steam roll native.

The entire point of this is to incorporate both modules, or has that gone flying over your head? Seems to me like you don't quite understand the point of this tournament I would advise you to remove yourself and your team if you aren't going to even bother participating with the main point of the tournament. To play both modules with NW and Native players.

Normanyguy by the way was never at a top level of NW he was above average and as I remember went over to native and was top cav in barely any time, I don't see why you would dismiss an NW player and our module especially when you know nothing about our community and have about as much knowledge on it as a rat does about physics. You are a baboon of cosmic level.

I have only respect for Gibby atm for understanding our module helping to organize this tournament and also bringing some native players over to NW.

kind regards
trot888

Out of curiosity, what is meant when you say top tier NW player ? By what are they measured ? Being best at shooting musket ? Playing an insturment like piano ? using a canon ?

I will have you know playing the piano in a 200+men linebattle is quite the difficult exercise as you are likely to get shot by both sides. It requires years of practice to make people whose primary intentions are to kill eachother, appreciate good music.

I think everything he said which was mostly wrong and was already previously answered, a man got reading issues besides all the crap spitted that doesn't really match my/our situation.

Also I think you already removed yourself from the purpose of the tournament the moment you decide to not play yourself 50% of the games but to have someone else doing it, again I don't have an issue with this but don't try to sell out that there's another purpose and that we don't cos we believe we are egoish or some bs. Think we'll acomplish it(a good experience) well enough trying both sides. And we do respect NW players but it doesn't mean we don't wanna try YOUR MODULE ourselves while trying to not get stomped on it, from this perspective, you can talk about who's being egoish. I already explained this in different ways on many previous posts on this thread but a bunch of bonobos can never learn.

Also quite sure you knew more players than Kane or Ciiges, 2 players who played for FT in all their recent tournaments btw, but sure, quite certain that you didn't know any other Native players and that these 2 are not add-to-wins :fruity:

Charlini said:
I think everything he said which was mostly wrong and was already previously answered, a man got reading issues besides all the crap spitted that doesn't really match my/our situation.

Also I think you already removed yourself from the purpose of the tournament the moment you decide to not play yourself 50% of the games but to have someone else doing it, again I don't have an issue with this but don't try to sell out that there's another purpose and that we don't cos we believe we are egoish or some bs. Think we'll acomplish it(a good experience) well enough trying both sides. And we do respect NW players but it doesn't mean we don't wanna try YOUR MODULE ourselves while trying to not get stomped on it, from this perspective, you can talk about who's being egoish. I already explained this in different ways on many previous posts on this thread but a bunch of bonobos can never learn.

Also quite sure you knew more players than Kane or Ciiges, 2 players who played for FT in all their recent tournaments btw, but sure, quite certain that you didn't know any other Native players and that these 2 are not add-to-wins :fruity:

I mean I'm captain of the Native side and am still playing in the NW side, so I'm still playing both MYSELF, same with a couple more in my team; most of the native players didn't want to play NW anyways, so the 3 I've got to play alongside the NW players are the ones who're willing to play NW. I wont force people who dont want to play NW to play NW. Which in this case, you are. You're forcing your FT lot who the majority don't want to play NW including yourself to play an official match and train on NW throughout the week when most of your team dont care to play NW.

How about you let Charlini run his team in the fashion he wants, and prove whatever you got to prove in the tournament itself. Absolutely cringe read this.

Fietta said:
Charlini said:

I mean I'm captain of the Native side and am still playing in the NW side, so I'm still playing both MYSELF, same with a couple more in my team; most of the native players didn't want to play NW anyways, so the 3 I've got to play alongside the NW players are the ones who're willing to play NW. I wont force people who dont want to play NW to play NW. Which in this case, you are. You're forcing your FT lot who the majority don't want to play NW including yourself to play an official match and train on NW throughout the week when most of your team dont care to play NW.

Again, inform yourself before chatting trash, I came up in ts with the suggestion of adding NWs cos we got a few applying and everyone said no 1 by 1, even before I did.

Back
Top Bottom