[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

private Ry4N said:
Namakan said:
Smylie said:
German servers are awful for NW any, NW player will say it so please get a French one.
even the german NW players? how does that make sense  :?:
just cuz their ping is lower doesn't make it a better and more reliable server u bumbaclart
so what you're saying is that all servers located in germany are worse than all that are located in france?  :facepalm:

Namakan said:
private Ry4N said:
Namakan said:
Smylie said:
German servers are awful for NW any, NW player will say it so please get a French one.
even the german NW players? how does that make sense  :?:
just cuz their ping is lower doesn't make it a better and more reliable server u bumbaclart
so what you're saying is that all servers located in germany are worse than all that are located in france?  :facepalm:
german servers are worse than french ones tho so yes

Namakan said:
You're not making any sense. Saying that you're implying that you've tried playing on all German servers, which is pretty much impossible.
you don't need to try all the servers it's just in general, from the words of arctic servers themselves: "Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using."

Fwuffy said:
Namakan said:
You're not making any sense. Saying that you're implying that you've tried playing on all German servers, which is pretty much impossible.
you don't need to try all the servers it's just in general, from the words of arctic servers themselves: "Germany is a terrible location because of its infrastructure and the data controls in Germany. It forces you to go through so many nodes that its always going to be laggy unless your inside the country. This has been explained many times, nothing you can do about it for gaming purposes it just sucks, its not the actual hardware that we are using."

Maybe they are talking about their own servers??? Saying that all of germany is a terrible location because of its 'infrastructure and data controls' is illogical af.

maybe if you want decent servers goto ->>https://www.ovh.co.uk/

Apollo~ said:
Fwuffy said:
Namakan said:

Maybe they are talking about their own servers??? Saying that all of germany is a terrible location because of its 'infrastructure and data controls' is illogical af.

maybe if you want decent servers goto ->>https://www.ovh.co.uk/
they are like the most commonly used provider over there tho and it's regularly been a topic in NW of french servers always being better so unless native can prove otherwise idk what to say

On Tuesday we'll have a proper thread for the group stage, fixtures, knockout stage and a full ruleset completed. These are the key details you need to know for the moment:
  • Matches on BOTH NW and Native must be played as 4 sets of ft3, so 4x ft3 and the score MUST be recorded in this way so that Native and NW can be given 1-1 parity
  • The format will be a regular groupstage, not a WIS one, which will be seeded and last 3 weeks before leading onto a 3 week knockout stage
  • Teams will face each team in their group once on NW and once on Native. When they are matched against a team they must arrange both of these within each weeks' deadline

As said above, there'll be a proper thread up for the groups and fixtures soon, but just so that people can see what's going on here are the groups and week 1 matches:

Group A
Snappers
Animals
Community Elon Musk
BELEDIYE SOVALYELERI

Group B
ChimpZ
23rd
Forgotten Few
Parayı Almaya Geldik

Group C
Frontline Tactics
Vicious
The Best Ever
Gretzens

Group D
Napoleonic Native Noobs
Kamikaze
96y
Légionnaire Français

DEADLINE: 18/11 (18th November)

Group A
Snappers vs BELEDIYE SOVALYELERI
Animals vs Community Elon Musk

Group B
ChimpZ vs Parayı Almaya Geldik
23rd vs Forgotten Few

Group C
Frontline Tactics vs Gretzens
Vicious vs The Best Ever

Group D
Napoleonic Native Noobs vs Légionnaire Français
Kamikaze vs 96y

TWC servers are up on both Native and NW; if you are a team contact and need admin please message me on Steam

Our board here isn't public yet, but you can see contacts and rosters over on the FSE mirror thread - https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42882.0

DuckTheMean said:
Name: Frost
Nationality: UK
Past Teams: TT, Unity, FTW
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DuckDaNigga/
Preferred Class: Cavalry

hire this man if you need someone who provides 76dmg

Varadin said:
Seriously can free agents be put to teams randomly or smth ? Shame there are just few of us here and we wont take a part.

We can mostly bench if needed.

That's been an issue with most of the recent clan tournaments. It's mostly about finding a person willing to organize/lead a team of free agents, and leaders are rare nowadays. For this tournament specifically, I believe it's too late (unless a team drops out early).

Tardet said:
Varadin said:
Seriously can free agents be put to teams randomly or smth ? Shame there are just few of us here and we wont take a part.

That's been an issue with most of the recent clan tournaments. It's mostly about finding a person willing to organize/lead a team of free agents, and leaders are rare nowadays. For this tournament specifically, I believe it's too late (unless a team drops out early).

Key words , few free agents, not even enough for a team , but ok w/e i guess we won't play than.

Varadin said:
Tardet said:
Varadin said:

Key words , few free agents, not even enough for a team , but ok w/e i guess we won't play than.

Yeah my bad I misread your post (I genuinely thought there was enough free agents to form a team). But yeah unfortunately we can't just randomly force free agents into team.

Varadin said:

I played my part to get u in ours sadly were full!

Ascarion said:
DuckTheMean said:
Name: Frost
Nationality: UK
Past Teams: TT, Unity, FTW
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DuckDaNigga/
Preferred Class: Cavalry

hire this man if you need someone who provides 76dmg

Ohlala roast  :shock: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom