[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

yoyo maybe I missed it but, there are already TWC-Servers - so can the Cptns pls get admin there, so we can start playing our trainwars ?

And what about nw servers?

Ascarion said:
yoyo maybe I missed it but, there are already TWC-Servers - so can the Cptns pls get admin there, so we can start playing our trainwars ?

And what about nw servers?

As Herishey said there are TWC servers up on Native and NW. If a captain wants admin they need to message me and I'll give them the admin pass.

The Native servers have all the maps you'd expect to find (the NC module works for switching) and on the NW server custom map 1 is the 8v8 one made for this tournament.

Golden said:
private Ry4N said:
nw one is laggy af but it might just not be getting restarted atm often?
Don't use them bad servers and bad map.

Servers were fine when they first went up, haven't played on them since but I'll check tonight. It's the same host as the Native servers and the WBMM servers (Bullez) so the quality should be fine. Don't see how the map can be bad when it's just a plain sand arena for groupfighting.

German servers are awful for NW any, NW player will say it so please get a French one.
kind regards Smylie.
P.S. i can even hook u up with one.

Reminder that signups close tonight at 23:59.

The first match deadline will be the 17th November, as per the information given when the tournament was announced. Matchups, finalised format and a complete ruleset will be posted on Monday/Tuesday after we have time to see the total number of teams. Each team will be expected to complete one NW and one Native match per week; extensions will be given out incredibly sparingly, as the tournament is on a strict deadline to finish before christmas.

Name: BlackDevil
Past Teams: EFL team, (NC russian team)
Nationality: Russia
Taleworlds: nothing
Steam:  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198284329816
Preferred Class: inf

Back
Top Bottom