[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Python910 said:
+1
And Charlini, groupfights in NW being extremely simple is utter BS. In tournaments between 2 good teams which know what to do, any player making an influential play is very hard.

I don't deny the complexity of the game at high level, from what I've experienced the chaining and mistakes are really advanced in comparison to Native, but once again I repeat that the mechanics of the module itself are simple, so at some point doing those risky plays is extremely rewarding and considering the difficulty of those risks on equal numbers, it's pretty likely that out of 12 attempts you can rip a round easily just by risky lucky plays.

To set it as a comparison it's as if Native instead of being played the way it is, we were all naked cavs with long awlpikes, you could literally one shot anything just by risking a play and rip a round, lucky for us Native is way more complex mechanicwise than that.

Charlini said:
Golden said:
The orginal module doesn't make it superior.
You constantly talk about speaking truth and facts while I spit bull****, but every post I read of yours I struggle to find anything to respond to since it's so overly nonsensical.

I'd have a better time debating with a brick wall since nothing gets through your thick skull and everything seems to go through one ear and out the other. Every point you have made has been farcical and is frankly just weird.

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do jut fine in native with ciiges and watly.

The practice matches showed you and your ability to play in NW which for such a simple game a native master such as yourself should have been able to put on a better performance but instead you failed miserably.

Nice job showing 1 round where you did anything if i'm I correct those were your only kills the entire match of 18-19 rounds in an 8 versus 8 player scenario.

373e6c5a95116099a6a54233dc9f13a7.jpg
This after a reset where you and darklight were both 0-7 respectively.

Constantly dismissing my module and how simple it is just proves to me and everyone from NW how ignorant you are. You can not expect to win with your team, as fietta has pointed out you will lose every round on NW.

It does make it superior, otherwise Bannerlord wouldn't be Native-based, if they took into acc NW's superiority(if you claim or think there's any), they would've sticked to it cos they were obviously interested into digging that area when they splitted Native's focus in different modules back then.

Well same for you what can I say that I didn't already, I argued the best that I could but sometimes you can't really debate nonsense and made up stuff.

What's your point? I already said you can be somewhat competitive carried by Natives on Native, something a full NW team could never aspire to as they wouldn't get more than a miracle round vs any top team.

You wanted to talk about practices, I did with actual proof, I said in such a random module, you can get a round just by randomly rotating and doing 1 hits, because it's AS SIMPLE as that to rip rounds, and we just saw that. It's smth u were trying to debate while you can't. Also my answer was to you going on a '0-20' point out, which didn't happen I believe. Besides I admitted already that I wasnt good in those practices yet still managed to not completly suck on it, consistency is not smth that you get on a first scrim vs chimpz after beating a few mid-tier NW teams on your first tries, the overall skill level between your teams is even wider than in Native sadly haha.  Also curious to see why you cut it on the 9-3, can't remember if the individual score did variate or you just take screens of practice games the first time you top score.

And more words that could be mere bs while i did show proof lol, why do you also ignore some other arguments that I told you you brought and were pure bs? NW being simpler than Native is not an opinion, is a fact. Prove me wrong and challenge FT with -ONLY NW- players on both modules and we sum up the total score on both sides see what happens.

We'll try to rip rounds in NW and see if Fietta's right or not, in either case Chimpz would never do **** in Native by yourselves so you won't even take the challenge.

Also Oneil got a point, you keep sharing bs and in this post its been seen once again, you either make up some bs or take advantatge in an oportunistic way of smth without telling the full story to cover up your made up mess as seen in that clip+screen.

This is your problem you have never earned a top 3 in a groupfighting NW tournament let alone even participate in one so you do not understand the dynamics of how this can go out, if you were part of the NW community you would look like an idiot, but you're not. So I will have sympathy for this opinion but it is a fact you will not win anything on NW.

FT's stance to play a full native squad is smart you will beat all competition on Native but its a fact you will lose everything on NW. Now if the tournament admins were smart they would understand it's stupid that a native team can lose everything on 1 module but win all on the other to become champion of a cross module tournament.

EDIT: Well done Charlini after about the 15th post I finally understood what you were trying to say, jesus.

I never took part in an NW tournament groupfight so where the **** does that top 3 thing come from lmao. I already told you the only thing I signed up to was a NC Cav cos we weren't enough in spain and we won it. What's the deal? Giving my opinion which I've backed up with footage and obvious statements shouldn't be denied with assumptions and idiotic point outs that aren't backed up.

FT's stance to play the way they're doing has been explained 10 times over in this thread, feel free to read through although if you took this long to even understand me I doubt you'll give yourself another chance. Let me sum it up for you:

-Teaming up with ppl we dont know in order to contest 86€ per head or some pride contest would be pointless in our eyes. We wanna play for fun(Yeah, benching 50% of a match isn't fun as much as you wanna sell it around) and competitivewise for the challenge of trying to not get stomped in the foreign module while keeping consistency in our own. If we fail miserably on NW at least we will have tried ourselves and will be on us, same with possible negative Native results if we don't perform as expected. On the other hand a choke with hybrid players from both modules can happen aswell so not sure why you speak before seeing results.

Also any answer to what we've been discussing for a while now or you gonna ignore it? Can we set up the Native only vs NW only in both modules match up to finally prove that it's easier to rip rounds for Native in NW? Or you finally accept that rotating and getting 1 hits to win even if we end up individually 6-17 or whatever is a possibility as shown in my clip?

Condemned Bas said:
I was the carry of NNN, the main reason we won. I had you on my **** SHOULDERS little BOY. The statistics don't EFFING lie  :cool:

GOLDEN was the NNN benchboy, proven by the video provided below:

TRUE

EDIT:
And btw the admin team (Gibby) FT have pretty much said they are happy that a team can win a CROSS MODULE tournament despite LOSING every single match on 1 module. Stop trying to sugar coat it that is the basic fact.

Golden said:
You constantly talk about speaking truth and facts while I spit bull****, but every post I read of yours I struggle to find anything to respond to since it's so overly nonsensical.

I'd have a better time debating with a brick wall since nothing gets through your thick skull and everything seems to go through one ear and out the other. Every point you have made has been farcical and is frankly just weird.

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do just fine in native with ciiges and watly.

The practice matches showed you and your ability to play in NW which for such a simple game a native master such as yourself should have been able to put on a better performance but instead you failed miserably.

Nice job showing 1 round where you did anything if i'm I correct those were your only kills the entire match of 18-19 rounds in an 8 versus 8 player scenario.

Constantly dismissing my module and how simple it is just proves to me and everyone from NW how ignorant you are. You can not expect to win with your team, as fietta has pointed out you will lose every round on NW.

Dude use your head a bit. They have to first grasp the basics of the module before being able to translate their real native skill to your module. Once they have some hours and have assimilated the modules mechanics I have 0 doubt they or any actual good native player would make a party with your whiny ass.

theDonut said:
Golden said:

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do just fine in native with ciiges and watly.

Dude use your head a bit. They have to first grasp the basics of the module before being able to translate their real native skill to your module. Once they have some hours and have assimilated the modules mechanics I have 0 doubt they or any actual good native player would make a party with your whiny ass.

It's easier to talk **** to someone you've never seen before a no name etc. But I don't want say anything other than gibby top native infantry who has been playing NW for some time now and remains no where near the top.

There is no restriction or rules on how people make their roster. The cross module tournament means you will play both modules, not that teams will necessarily be mixed with players from both modules. You can make a team with native players only and win a cross-over tournament. You can make a team with NW players only and win a cross over tournaments.

@Golden Also any answer to what we've been discussing for a while now or you gonna ignore it? Can we set up the Native only vs NW only in both modules match up

Golden said:
theDonut said:
Golden said:

It's easier to talk **** to someone you've never seen before a no name etc. But I don't want say anything other than gibby top native infantry who has been playing NW for some time now and remains no where near the top.

If that's true and Gibby isn't nowhere near top I eat my words. Only if that's true though.

Char I said to gibby in a steam chat a while ago so I thought you already knew here is a screenshot

146a704ba68789d6d1e6c7bfba2fef40.png

(The second part about names is reference to when I was spectating FT vs UVF, I was pointing out to gibby that if they were using their community names gibby could focus the weaker players)

Yes, Gibby has been playing NW for months and isnt considered high tier, same with me. The Native skill translates when it comes to core mechanics and switching but once you know that you'll still get punished by any decent NW player. I think people forget that even though it's only two directions, the amount of moves and meta there is on that module far exceeds that of the Native module. In Native module people just rely on basic spam in battle; in NW however, you have to use your own way of fighting to counter the opponent and use mechanics like chambers way more often then that of Native. Native players can block and feint, but cant really do much more on NW at the start. There's actually far more styles in NW than that of Native. If I never really played NW before I'd also be naive in saying how good Native players are, though I do believe they're extremely underestimated. No module is superior as they're completely different. It's like comparing The Witcher to Red dead, both open world RPG, but that's the only similarities.

NW can block two directions just as good as Native players (which is the only real individual skill that translates to NW) but the abuse of the mechanics and the unique styles and constant chambering would ultimately destroy any native player.

Native battle is obviously far more complex and tactical (so much so that theres no comparison) though and that's why theres two big styles, a battle style and a duelling style.

I had no knowledge from that convo. Good to see that knowing its a score sum up between modules system some NWs are trying to get a few extra points in the groupfights. Don't think the 'mom coming in mid-round' applies to 1 module lmao, anyone in Native can have a crash or personal issue where you end up a round 7v8(which btw is harder to comeback from than in NW in a controlled high level Native enviroment)

So what is your proposal, Native Format so max 12-0 and NW format 15-0? So we would need +3 rounds in total in order for a draw, right?

Why don't we play 10v10 1v1s instead of groupfighting. Imo they're way more fun to play and also way harder to win as a native squad since the leading is a very big deal. Groupfighting has barely any tactical stuff. Just put some anti camping rule and im sure most results will be very NW team favored. Also would mean that native and nw players are actually 'forced' to play together since you need the numbers.

I'm not proposing anything, but the basic fact that NW is always played with as many rounds as possible is because it helps to determine a more clear winner. Upsets happen all the time in tournaments when it's ft7 or ft5 because of how easy it can be for a top team to lose a few rounds and get nervous.

This is what makes NW tournaments so exciting because every round is so important and it usually ends up in teams staring at each other afraid to throw a stab. I just believe a 1-1 system is not accurate to represent both modules when they are clearly vastly different in terms of the abilities of gaining rounds. Native rounds are inherently far more important than a round on NW.

Fietta said:

Mostly agree, I believe that the few mechanics used in NW are way more mastered by the top players, all the outranges poke combo, kick etc and specially in my eyes chaining is really advanced compared to the polishment of mechanics by the native players. There are fewer options in NW so they control them more. From my experience most of my input in those test groupfights came from rotations and smart plays, playwise I got totally outplayed by top players when we played vs good ones. So my point remains, Native can rip NW rounds because of these few mechanics that involve quick rotations being 1 shots(Rotating and awareness is something that Native does have in common so we can apply it, specially when here we don't 1 shot that ofently)

Yeah due to the nature of NW groupfighting, getting rounds as native players is far easier as it's mainly just switching and luck, which is quite sad but there we go. Would be cool to see NW groupfighting adopt a similar battle style including hussars :^)

Fietta said:
Yes, Gibby has been playing NW for months and isnt considered high tier, same with me. The Native skill translates when it comes to core mechanics and switching but once you know that you'll still get punished by any decent NW player. I think people forget that even though it's only two directions, the amount of moves and meta there is on that module far exceeds that of the Native module. In Native module people just rely on basic spam in battle; in NW however, you have to use your own way of fighting to counter the opponent and use mechanics like chambers way more often then that of Native. Native players can block and feint, but cant really do much more on NW at the start. There's actually far more styles in NW than that of Native. If I never really played NW before I'd also be naive in saying how good Native players are, though I do believe they're extremely underestimated. No module is superior as they're completely different. It's like comparing The Witcher to Red dead, both open world RPG, but that's the only similarities.

NW can block two directions just as good as Native players (which is the only real individual skill that translates to NW) but the abuse of the mechanics and the unique styles and constant chambering would ultimately destroy any native player.

Native battle is obviously far more complex and tactical (so much so that theres no comparison) though and that's why theres two big styles, a battle style and a duelling style.

Well said.

Golden said:
I'm not proposing anything, but the basic fact that NW is always played with as many rounds as possible is because it helps to determine a more clear winner. Upsets happen all the time in tournaments when it's ft7 or ft5 because of how easy it can be for a top team to lose a few rounds and get nervous.

This is what makes NW tournaments so exciting because every round is so important and it usually ends up in teams staring at each other afraid to throw a stab. I just believe a 1-1 system is not accurate to represent both modules when they are clearly vastly different in terms of the abilities of gaining rounds. Native rounds are inherently far more important than a round on NW.

Fair enough tourwise, don't share it but understand your point even if in Native every round matters the same way(check early death impacts on top level).

I did propose though, as you were arguing for a while on a heated up way that Native can't rip rounds on a simpler module and that we sucked while claiming your great native experience... I proposed a Native-only vs NW-only in both sides match up whenever we both can, got dodged so far

Back
Top Bottom