[TWC] €1000+ Cross-Module Tournament Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Scar said:
Fietta said:
Didn't know Tork789 was here bringing 'ad hominen' into the argument. I'm glad you replied to my last point of you being a really cool epic gamer, I guess the other points were not worth your time? Or were my other points reasonable? If you want to argue with me, atleast spend your time thinking about context, otherwise don't bother joining into an argument that doesnt include you.
Ad hominem just shows you understand your points got crushed, and because you can't argue back you have to attack me personally. That's why I don't have to repeat the explanations I have already given you, or react to the smokescreen you call context. Or as Charlini would say: Fall back to your nest, kid.

You're being very silly, ad hominem has nothing to do with any of my previous points you failed to answer and me saying that you're not a really cool epic gamer is ad hominem? Then you're a real softie then aren't you. If you were to know ad hominem isnt the act of you refusing my previous points due to personal insulting, it's the act of me personally insulting you if I cant answer your just points. In this case I answered your just points then continued to not call your an non epic gamer (I sincerely apologise if you felt offended). So, back to my original points, will you answer them? Because all my replies seemed reasonable to me, you're just picking points to make an excuse now, come on.

Haha it's really cool that you did some motivational 'sit down' speech to end your argument, I wish I was man enough to be that cool, I'm extremely upset that you used ad hominem by calling me a kid: I think theres a word for this... oh yeah, hypocritical.

Fietta said:
You're being very silly, ad hominem has nothing to do with any of my previous points you failed to answer and me saying that you're not a really cool epic gamer is ad hominem? Then you're a real softie then aren't you. If you were to know ad hominem isnt the act of you refusing my previous points due to personal insulting, it's the act of me personally insulting you if I cant answer your just points. In this case I answered your just points then continued to not call your an non epic gamer (I sincerely apologise if you felt offended). So, back to my original points, will you answer them? Because all my replies seemed reasonable to me, you're just picking points to make an excuse now, come on.

Haha it's really cool that you did some motivational 'sit down' speech to end your argument, I wish I was man enough to be that cool, I'm extremely upset that you used ad hominem by calling me a kid.
You didn't get anything of what I said. That's fine, you won. Congratz!

Scar said:
Fietta said:

Haha it's really cool that you did some motivational 'sit down' speech to end your argument, I wish I was man enough to be that cool, I'm extremely upset that you used ad hominem by calling me a kid.
You didn't get anything of what I said. That's fine, you won. Congratz!

You mean I dont understand that you didn't answer any of my previous points that didn't include any form of ad hominem? Atleast come up with answers instead of pretending. Please dont continue joining in arguments in future when clearly you have no idea what they're about.

Fietta said:
You mean I dont understand that you didn't answer any of my previous points that didn't include any form of ad hominem? Atleast come up with answers instead of pretending. Please dont continue joining in arguments in future when clearly you have no idea what they're about.
I will continue to post in a videogame forum whenever I want to.

Scar said:
Fietta said:
I will continue to post in a videogame forum whenever I want to.

That's unfortunate.

Golden said:
Varadin said:
Golden said:
Varadin said:
Golden said:
Charlini said:
Fietta said:

Im keen to show? Litearlly answered to a dumb statement stating the truth. Spoke facts and you got triggered by them it seems haha

I spoke about the finality of mixing rosters, picking players which are unknown to you, the purpose is to win and earn that prize, which is what I answered to a bonobo claiming that its to share experience and great moments with players that they dont even know beforehand. The purpose is clearly to win. And I'm not picking those cos I rather try to win myself on a new module, otherwise we wouldn't sign up because to do it and expect to be carried while spectating 12+ rounds on a module where spectating is boring ISNT fun.

Excuse me? Why are you just making vast generalizations about me and my team as if we don't know each other? I contacted Kane and Ciiges first precisely because I know them and precisely because i've spent time playing with them in NNN when I myself originally came up with the idea to bring a NW team into native, I don't see any native people making an NW team ever, maybe because your 'superior' model is far to prestigious and you couldn't lower yourselves to our level L M A O. Furthermore you winning and FT winning is frankly a sad joke how painstakingly obvious is it that you wont win anything on NW. It's also rather sad to see FT dismiss every NW player as if they are not worthy of your egotistical clan. Maybe you and the entireity of FT shouldn't have signed up if you aren't even willing to play the other half of the module because you are just going to attempt to steam roll native.

The entire point of this is to incorporate both modules, or has that gone flying over your head? Seems to me like you don't quite understand the point of this tournament I would advise you to remove yourself and your team if you aren't going to even bother participating with the main point of the tournament. To play both modules with NW and Native players.

Normanyguy by the way was never at a top level of NW he was above average and as I remember went over to native and was top cav in barely any time, I don't see why you would dismiss an NW player and our module especially when you know nothing about our community and have about as much knowledge on it as a rat does about physics. You are a baboon of cosmic level.

I have only respect for Gibby atm for understanding our module helping to organize this tournament and also bringing some native players over to NW.

kind regards
trot888

Out of curiosity, what is meant when you say top tier NW player ? By what are they measured ? Being best at shooting musket ? Playing an insturment like piano ? using a canon ?

Idk maybe try and play NW once, or would that hurt your precious ego? Seems Charlini couldn't handle it I noticed he was already removed from gibbys mages squad on NW team, actual idiot.

Jezz bro....You one salty af , i was just asking :smile:
Ironic. Varadin you played for NNN and raged quit a match after dying a couple of times to tier 3 spanish players and you are calling me salty? What a clown.  You know exactly 0 about NW and that's probably why every point you make is stupid and clearly provocative.

Charlini said:
Golden said:
Idk maybe try and play NW once, or would that hurt your precious ego? Seems Charlini couldn't handle it I noticed he was already removed from gibbys mages squad on NW team, actual idiot.

Charlini didn't have to handle anything? He got asked to play that NW tournament and kindly rejected as busy and the playtime prefered to focus on the superior module and few groupfights that we'll do with FT in the upcoming days + I didn't show up in 3 weeks(before that i stated that i joined to try out the module for this NW/Native cross tournament as Gibby had need of active ppl). Another bonobo running his mouth  :lol: . Besides already told you, the only thing besides the recent groupfights to give it a shot that I've played was a cav only NC in that module and won it, what's your issue NNN's benchboy? Your ego's hurt because we can actually rip rounds in NW while your imcompetence is ridiculous enough that u need to bring 5+ to get rounds in native?

1st of claiming to come from the superior model just shows your ignorance, I don't think any module is superior some like to play one, others the other. Neither is superior, although it does seem we have a larger active player base  :wink: . I'm not running my mouth I'm answering to your completely over complicated bull**** that you keep spreading. How many times do you have to told you are dog on NW and so is the vast majority of your team. Do you know how many native players I've seen come over to NW in the past weeks and get trashed? All of them. Stop acting like you are the boss, you're not you're an idiot.

I'm not NNN's benchboy I founded the team and left it in the capable hands of Herishey after winning the minor league with exactly 0 hours of experience on native. My ego isn't hurt you haven't proven to 'rip' any rounds against me or my team since you haven't even faced us.

But after watching you lose every single groupfight to a significantly weaker team than mine (This NW team was playing with some complete noobs). I can already see that you are a joke. In fact you and darklight invited for mages and both went 0-20 and I think you might have gotten 6 kills across 60 + rounds of groupfighting.
We are bringing native people into a native NW tournament becasue that is the most logical thing to do, it is a dual module tournament after all, and btw we will be playing NW players in the native mode as well. Your arrogance is so toxic it's unbelievable.

i mean you were tho

Golden said:
True playing everyround of a tournament then leaving the team, benchboy true..

just had a quick browse, u played one 4 set game in the wnl, when only 8 players showed up. All of the other matches you played either 1 or 2 sets.

km8

Mythicc said:
Golden said:

just had a quick browse, u played one 4 set game in the wnl, when only 8 players showed up. All of the other matches you played either 1 or 2 sets.

km8
WNL I was not playing for the team choosing to play groupfights and other games over a lot of matches.

km8

Golden said:
Mythicc said:
Golden said:

km8
WNL I was not playing for the team choosing to play groupfights and other games over a lot of matches.

km8

thought you played everyround of a tournament then left the team?

Mythicc said:
Golden said:
Mythicc said:
Golden said:

km8

km8

thought you played everyround of a tournament then left the team?

I was reffering to the minor league where I played everyround I attended if I recall

Golden said:
1st of claiming to come from the superior model just shows your ignorance, I don't think any module is superior some like to play one, others the other. Neither is superior, although it does seem we have a larger active player base  :wink: . I'm not running my mouth I'm answering to your completely over complicated bull**** that you keep spreading. How many times do you have to told you are dog on NW and so is the vast majority of your team. Do you know how many native players I've seen come over to NW in the past weeks and get trashed? All of them. Stop acting like you are the boss, you're not you're an idiot.

I'm not NNN's benchboy I founded the team and left it in the capable hands of Herishey after winning the minor league with exactly 0 hours of experience on native. My ego isn't hurt you haven't proven to 'rip' any rounds against me or my team since you haven't even faced us.

But after watching you lose every single groupfight to a significantly weaker team than mine (This NW team was playing with some complete noobs). I can already see that you are a joke. In fact you and darklight invited for mages and both went 0-20 and I think you might have gotten 6 kills across 60 + rounds of groupfighting.
We are bringing native people into a native NW tournament becasue that is the most logical thing to do, it is a dual module tournament after all, and btw we will be playing NW players in the native mode as well. Your arrogance is so toxic it's unbelievable.

Native is the main module of the game, the one that the game was designed for by the developers therefore the main one, undeniable, so that's why ITS THE SUPERIOR ONE, fact, not opinion.

Same way it's a fact that I'm nothing in NW besides a NC cav-only winner, nothing in everything else cos I didn't take part in competitions in something that I had no interest in playing before, you're basicly judging someone who doesnt even play on a module without competitive records except of a win on NC-Cav, smart one lmao.

Now i'm the one spreading bull****? I only spoke FACTS all around while you and some others kept making up bs about non proven assumptions and get triggered af when answered and showed the truth lol. Do you realise we are aware that we should be bad and lose in a module that we don't play but it doesn't take a way that its a module WHERE ITS 10 TIMES easier to rip rounds than in Native(considering only NWs vs top tier Native) as groupfights are extremely simple and involve 1 hit and rotation mechanics that anyone can do. And that's impossible to do in Native  for you unless the other team suddenly gets 2+ early deaths?

I'm not boss of anything you just get salty and mentally trashed on when exposed of actual facts. You brought bs of FT, now of my brief attendances of Mages that I got invited twice to without even playing the module, of Native vs NW, of hybrid roster purposes. Bring in more bull**** and then go for the crybaby reaction exposing victimist points as if I were the boss/cocky guy lmao, **** off and go back into your pit.

Minor league which involved 0 top teams you mean? The one were veteran players were not allowed is the one you could compete yeah, the one with newcomers aswell, it was a competition meant for newcomers to develop themselves and get introduced to the scene so makes sense, now go get a round vs any top native team with only NW, gl with that.
About our input in Groupfights think you got it kinda wrong, we lost closely a few times vs an -only NW squad-, which btw was on our first day with 0 experience where we decided afterwards to not add NW-players. Not bad results for a day 1, wonder how you would do on Native lmao.

About the individual approach, think this actually shows proof of your continous bull****, 1 of my 4-5 groupfights for Mage, 1st one vs chimpz. Since you like to talk about practise games that aren't even competition since the only thing I competed on NW was a win, let's continue the ****talk over MEANINGLESS scrims.

You keep chatting **** yet this is proof that with HORRENDOUS not accurate mechanics you can still expect to rip a round in NW with just rotations and 1 hits since its a type of game 10 times simpler than Native. YOU CAN NEVER perform smth like this on your first day/s vs a top team in native even in practices unless they start to teamkill eachother ON PURPOSE unlike in this clip.

Now go make up more **** or stay shut finally without adding more crap  :party:

The orginal module doesn't make it superior.
You constantly talk about speaking truth and facts while I spit bull****, but every post I read of yours I struggle to find anything to respond to since it's so overly nonsensical.

I'd have a better time debating with a brick wall since nothing gets through your thick skull and everything seems to go through one ear and out the other. Every point you have made has been farcical and is frankly just weird.

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do just fine in native with ciiges and watly.

The practice matches showed you and your ability to play in NW which for such a simple game a native master such as yourself should have been able to put on a better performance but instead you failed miserably.

Nice job showing 1 round where you did anything if i'm I correct those were your only kills the entire match of 18-19 rounds in an 8 versus 8 player scenario.

373e6c5a95116099a6a54233dc9f13a7.jpg
This after a reset where you and darklight were both 0-7 respectively.

Constantly dismissing my module and how simple it is just proves to me and everyone from NW how ignorant you are. You can not expect to win with your team, as fietta has pointed out you will lose every round on NW.

Golden said:
You constantly talk about speaking truth and facts while I spit bull****, but every post I read of yours I struggle to find anything to respond to since it's so overly nonsensical.

I'd have a better time debating with a brick wall since nothing gets through your thick skull and everything seems to go through one ear and out the other. Every point you have made has been farcical and is frankly just weird.

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do just fine in native with ciiges and watly.

The practice matches showed you and your ability to play in NW which for such a simple game a native master such as yourself should have been able to put on a better performance but instead you failed miserably.

Nice job showing 1 round where you did anything if i'm I correct those were your only kills the entire match of 18-19 rounds in an 8 versus 8 player scenario.

Constantly dismissing my module and how simple it is just proves to me and everyone from NW how ignorant you are. You can not expect to win with your team, as fietta has pointed out you will lose every round on NW.

+1
And Charlini, groupfights in NW being extremely simple is utter BS. In tournaments between 2 good teams which know what to do, any player making an influential play is very hard.

Golden said:

The minor league didn't involve top teams but it did involve top players. I think we will do jut fine in native with ciiges and watly.

It does make it superior, otherwise Bannerlord wouldn't be Native-based, if they took into acc NW's superiority(if you claim or think there's any), they would've sticked to it cos they were obviously interested into digging that area when they splitted Native's focus in different modules back then.

Well same for you what can I say that I didn't already, I argued the best that I could but sometimes you can't really debate nonsense and made up stuff.

What's your point? I already said you can be somewhat competitive carried by Natives on Native, something a full NW team could never aspire to as they wouldn't get more than a miracle round vs any top team.

You wanted to talk about practices, I did with actual proof, I said in such a random module, you can get a round just by randomly rotating and doing 1 hits, because it's AS SIMPLE as that to rip rounds, and we just saw that. It's smth u were trying to debate while you can't. Also my answer was to you going on a '0-20' point out, which didn't happen I believe. Besides I admitted already that I wasnt good in those practices yet still managed to not completly suck on it, consistency is not smth that you get on a first scrim vs chimpz after beating a few mid-tier NW teams on your first tries, the overall skill level between your teams is even wider than in Native sadly haha.  Also curious to see why you cut it on the 9-3, can't remember if the individual score did variate or you just take screens of practice games the first time you top score.

And more words that could be mere bs while i did show proof lol, why do you also ignore some other arguments that I told you you brought and were pure bs? NW being simpler than Native is not an opinion, is a fact. Prove me wrong and challenge FT with -ONLY NW- players on both modules and we sum up the total score on both sides see what happens.

We'll try to rip rounds in NW and see if Fietta's right or not, in either case Chimpz would never do **** in Native by yourselves so you won't even take the challenge.

Also Oneil got a point, you keep sharing bs and in this post its been seen once again, you either make up some bs or take advantatge in an oportunistic way of smth without telling the full story to cover up your made up mess as seen in that clip+screen. 

Golden said:

aye I was chilling minding my own business why I gotta get caught in the crossfire  :lol: Golden FT7 in bayonet so we can put this argument to rest

Back
Top Bottom