TW please, please fix this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Deathmacabre

Regular
Some stuff in this game are very stupid but they are very easy to fix. And i am still wondered why they are still not changed.

1- workshop - you spend 15k on workshop and lose it permanently if in war with faction who own city with your workshop. In WB would be "frozen" asset so make it so.

2- you spend 15k for caravan, caravan gets destroyed and money goes on into wind. I understand that cargo, army was destroyed but there could be insurance. Yes in medieval time there were banks and insurances. Just make it to respawn.

3- you make a party and party gets destroyed. Now, you are a KING but you need phisycaly find your fallen companion and take him into party so you can make new party. How stupid is that??? Just make it auto.

And i am not asking for some immersion problems to be fixed which TW clearly can not do.

Some stuff in this game are very stupid but they are very easy to fix. And i am still wondered why they are still not changed.

1- workshop - you spend 15k on workshop and lose it permanently if in war with faction who own city with your workshop. In WB would be "frozen" asset so make it so.

2- you spend 15k for caravan, caravan gets destroyed and money goes on into wind. I understand that cargo, army was destroyed but there could be insurance. Yes in medieval time there were banks and insurances. Just make it to respawn.

3- you make a party and party gets destroyed. Now, you are a KING but you need phisycaly find your fallen companion and take him into party so you can make new party. How stupid is that??? Just make it auto.

And i am not asking for some immersion problems to be fixed which TW clearly can not do.

3rd item on your list, would also solve a bunch of issues AND add immersion is to have a messenger/courier system implemented.

Oh yeah. We do not have messengers. In WB you could send companion as a messenger. It looks like TW had collective amnesia.

i agree with point 2 and 3 but i am not sure that you lose your workshop totally in war.

you should post it in the suggestions section, not here.

i want ai lords ask me to join my kingdom. want them beg before me and offer money n s4it

You don't need to take them into your party. You can tell them to form a party remotely, wherever they are.

Yes in medieval time there were banks and insurances. Just make it to respawn.
I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but afaik in the rough time frame Bannerlord represents (8th -11th century) there were no banks yet, or, at the very least, they were not nearly as common as what we are used to from the Italian city states of the late middle ages and later.

You should buy workshops in your faction towns, and about caravans,your initial investment is to buy horses, mules, and hire guards, if they are lost you lose all the investments. Pay a little more and hire better guards.

2 - Insurance: there are perks for that. Though you have to choose between insuring your caravans or your workshops...

You don't have to choose as they are separate levels 150 workshop 175 caravan, but you will only currently be able to get the caravan one as the workshop one doesn't work at least in 1.5.7 according to villager connections (bannerlordperks.com)
Villager Connections saves 50% more gold when 'you' get captured, not your workshop. redmark refers to the Rapid Development perk which returns 5000 gold when you lose your workshop and that perk is at 175.

Villager Connections saves 50% more gold when 'you' get captured, not your workshop. redmark refers to the Rapid Development perk which returns 5000 gold when you lose your workshop and that perk is at 175.
Ah I miss-read the description as the 1st bit was about workshop I thought in error the 2nd part was too. You are quite correct it's just a straight choice at 175, thanks for the correction.

It would be cool if they added upgradable workshops or ability to gain levels with time.

And Starspawn is better than Hidden History of the Human Race.

I would like to point out that although some features might seem easy to fix it isn't always the case especially when working with monolithic applications. Sometimes changing one feature has various effects on an application that can affect many other events. Sort of like a chain reaction, or butterfly effect.

I'm not saying the problem should be left unresolved. Just something to take into consideration.

To contribute a bit to the thread, one thing that I would love to see patched is a bug that crashes the game when attacking Bandits. And maybe new ways to earn money, as at the moment I think the best way is smithing (but realistically I think that being head of state would earn more money than selling a sword haha).

Back
Top Bottom