SP - General TW: PLEASE IDENTIFY HISTORICAL PROTOTYPES IN THE CHOICE OF CULTURES OF FRACTIONS AND EXTEND LORE

Users who are viewing this thread

One of the biggest new things in the game, like many others, I was waiting for the development of history and the game world in the game universe, expressed not only in the rare short stories of your companions in Warband, and indeed we got some of this but:

when I went in YT I came across videos from bloggers about the history of the game and a little was shocked, people get confused in the usual details, call Battania the Scots, although these are the Celts and barbarians, they call Sturgia purely Vikings (although they are Vaegirs with mercenaries from the north), and subscript (although what’s the problem to read the developer blogs?) and etc.

Many players came into the game for the first time - I suggest that the developers, in the menu for selecting Character Cultures, make notes on which architectural, cultural, historical basis the faction was created for, for easier orientation, the main thing is to figure out how to do it unobtrusively.

There is also no evidence of some obvious events - for example, the Kergits have a clear expression in the game - yes it is small, but it is, but there are no hints at all of the presence of the Rodoks or Vaegirs in the game (at least just in the form of clans, or lords) I think you can somehow advance in this direction.

when I went in YT I came across videos from bloggers about the history of the game and a little was shocked, people get confused in the usual details, call Battania the Scots, although these are the Celts and barbarians, they call Sturgia purely Vikings (although they are Vaegirs with mercenaries from the north), and subscript (although what’s the problem to read the developer blogs?) and etc.
It is very easy to solve. You just need to add a link to the Bannerlord wiki in the game menu.
6mrOZxc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom