TW multiplayer feature delivery times calculated

Users who are viewing this thread

I still am eagerly awaiting the spectator mode. I really want to be able to showcase tournament matches for the community to enjoy. Right now we have to rely on people who are participating to record footage from their limited player-perspective, which as you can imagine isn't as exciting as a moveable camera which you can freely use to overlook a battlefield. This is something that is crucial for a mode like Captain, as a lot of larger formation movements get left unseen.

What I don't understand is: We had a spectator mode for Team Death Match that was perfectly sufficient as a basis to use in the other modes. And yet we still don't have a basic spectator mode for Captain Mode. I'm not a coding expert, but surely it wouldn't be too difficult to just take the TDM spectator system and throw it into the other modes?

Last edited:
Current spectator works, or atleast it did a year ago, from what little we got to see of it, I can only assume there'll be more features on the spectator theyre working on now.

Also the current spectating is not good enough, the way the camera works needs alot of work, mainly the camera jumping to the top of the roof when trying to go through a doorway, and no way of slowing down the speed of the camera. A camera smoother would also be really handy.

With that said, atleast we can see the scoreboard while we play now.

Bannerlord Online has made me realize that if someone really wanted to they could just use the Mount&Blade: Warband engine to pump out their own version of Bannerlord with custom servers and all the fixins faster than Taleworlds.

Like actually in vegas the spread on Taleworlds or the community developing duel mode first is a pickem. We might see the line move to +200 for the community if another month passes.

Anybody has any opinion on latest siege maps? I believe they're both dogsh*t. 0 Gameplay design value. Areas that block your camera, free balcony on first point for archers, massively open for horses, a section with a broken bridge that holds 1 person to pass through... who the **** designs their game man....

Anybody has any opinion on latest siege maps? I believe they're both dogsh*t. 0 Gameplay design value. Areas that block your camera, free balcony on first point for archers, massively open for horses, a section with a broken bridge that holds 1 person to pass through... who the **** designs their game man....
Not saying that map design is irrelevant, but I think this is the least of our concerns at the moment. The entire game is a massive failure with the most important factors being class design and balancing issues. Add to this the lack of content and bugs/crashes etc.

I like the desert map, but the other map is worst so far. It encourages you to play only cav or archer. People wished for more inf friendly maps and we got this.

“While we do not have a set date for a full release at this moment in time, we expect that the game will be in early access for around a year. Our focus is on ensuring that the game is fun and enjoyable rather than imposing a deadline that might have a negative impact on the final product.”

This whole forum and thread:

NNnfz.jpg

I'm actually past the point of desperation for this game, the ineptness is just becoming funnier by the day.
I sincerely hope more people can join me in my happy place and not worry about it too much any more.

What about my boi hooked spear?
I was starting to wonder if anyone else remembered those or if it was all a weird horse-murdering fever dream.

edit: lol, I had already commented pretty much exactly this a few pages ago, but it had been so long I'd completely forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom