TW is quiet

Users who are viewing this thread

They are playtesting FF16, it's set in a medieval world.

That way they can then ask SquareEnix to come in and work on the characters.

But don't say anything as it's all top secret.

:grin:

They are playtesting FF16, it's set in a medieval world.

That way they can then ask SquareEnix to come in and work on the characters.

But don't say anything as it's all top secret.

:grin:
SquareEnix is so far in the **** list with me it's ****ing irredeemable at this point.
"oh look it's ff16 for ps5, did you think we finish ff7 re-make soon? SUPPLIES!!!!!!"

Yeah you've ****ing the bed for over a decade now, stop rolling around in it!
"oh look it's classic snes game but now look like **** and cost 50$ SUPPLIES!"

I am concerned that we didn't get anything yet though. If they aren't dropping 1.5.3 this week, there's plenty of minor fixes that could be hot patched.
Considering the massive sheep appreciation from last weeks update you'd think they would want to give us something ASAP.

I am concerned that we didn't get anything yet though. If they aren't dropping 1.5.3 this week, there's plenty of minor fixes that could be hot patched.
Considering the massive sheep appreciation from last weeks update you'd think they would want to give us something ASAP.

There's noway they are getting this done in year. 1.5.2 introduced bugs galore, they have yet to even begin patching that. These guys are in over their heads.

Yeah it's not the game for me, though I love the concept and the stories created from it. To be honest not a lot of games get me going like the M&B combat does.

Oh boy.
*puts on a foil hat
Soo, I think the most active devs got their asses kicked about getting into discussions on the forum and expressing their opinions publicly. I base this on my observation regarding the content of devs posts in the last couple of weeks. There is little to no activity, most of the stuff posted by the devs is dry replies, and mexxico is on 3rd week of holiday which by duration is kind of rare.
Other stuff I don't seem to get over with - lack of quality content update wise. There are multiple glaring issues we've got both in mp and so, and we get new beard styles and hot fixes. It was comfortable to hide behind refactoring for 2 months, but since it was complete the steps TW have taken were really small.

Discuss.

Oh boy.
*puts on a foil hat
Soo, I think the most active devs got their asses kicked about getting into discussions on the forum and expressing their opinions publicly. I base this on my observation regarding the content of devs posts in the last couple of weeks. There is little to no activity, most of the stuff posted by the devs is dry replies, and mexxico is on 3rd week of holiday which by duration is kind of rare.
Other stuff I don't seem to get over with - lack of quality content update wise. There are multiple glaring issues we've got both in mp and so, and we get new beard styles and hot fixes. It was comfortable to hide behind refactoring for 2 months, but since it was complete the steps TW have taken were really small.

Discuss.

This is not the update pickup that I expected after the refactoring.

Am I imagining things when I remember one of the devs saying that the re-factor was actually only a few lines of change that rippled on throughout the rest of the game. I don't think it necessarily would make updates any faster, except for maybe getting rid of some bugs that would have popped up in the future.

Back
Top Bottom