TW is looking for usefull Employees

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlagsDontLie

Recruit
Inappropriate behavior
This should be the Topic on your Forum!

HOW could it be, that your whole team needed 6 Weeks for bug fixing and couldnt even see the Bandit Bug?!
This bug happen to every 10yo who is playing Bannerlord for 10 min.

I dont even wonder why they needed 8 Years to develop a Game which is Pre Alpha, not one feature is implemented correctly into the game e.x. Perks, Story Mission or even marriage/interaction with your belongings.

WTF is this team doing all day? Every 15yo Chinese Programmer could easily do more a day than this team did the last 6 weeks.

PLEASE Hire more educated ppl and fire 90% of your coders bcs modders really give usefull stuff to this game. We, the PAIED PLAYERS, deserve a Game and deserve a Company who knows how to develop a game properly!

If you, TW, are not capeable of developing a game like this, PLEASE sell the Brand Bannerlord to Ubisoft or another Big Company so they can fix and develop it otherwise the game wont be finished before 2025 .

Just my 2 Cents

PLEASE sell the Brand Bannerlord to Ubisoft or another Big Company
Nooooooooooo then we'll get wifu-horse racing machingun gaming girls jamerbee!
Or dum dude adventure cutscene press X to be cool and win THE GAME.

But yeah that bug sucks and I'm often annoyed by the slowness or progress and can't believe some stuff were actually on purpose choices in the game's development.

I have been asking myself the same question from day 1: "this is not an obscure bug, they just needed to boot the game and do the X action to see it in 2 minutes, how could they have missed it????"
It would be great if the new and improved community managers could explain this mystery:smile:

Of course the speed of development is strangely slow but I'd rather have that instead of a big publisher who are infamous of rushing games so much that they always fail.

HOW could it be, that your whole team needed 6 Weeks for bug fixing and couldnt even see the Bandit Bug?!

I dont even wonder why they needed 8 Years to develop a Game which is Pre Alpha, not one feature is implemented correctly into the game e.x. Perks, Story Mission or even marriage/interaction with your belongings.

WTF is this team doing all day? Every 15yo Chinese Programmer could easily do more a day than this team did the last 6 weeks.

PLEASE Hire more educated ppl and fire 90% of your coders bcs modders really give usefull stuff to this game. We, the PAIED PLAYERS, deserve a Game and deserve a Company who knows how to develop a game properly!

If you, TW, are not capeable of developing a game like this, PLEASE sell the Brand Bannerlord to Ubisoft or another Big Company so they can fix and develop it otherwise the game wont be finished before 2025 .

Just my 2 Cents
Your 2 cents are worth 0. Thanks! We dont need no ubisoft, EA etc

This is inevitable when the development isn't streamlined like with the big companies that are able to churn out essentially the same game that is slightly redecorated every year. It is inevitable when you make something as unique as M&B. You could argue that they can just take whatever they had in Warband and reuse it, but it's wrong, since even if they tried to recreate Warband it would still take a lot of time since they are using another programming language and a completely new engine that they had to write themselves from scratch - this rises a lot of challenges on it's own. And they aren't trying to make the same game, they are working on something new that has to resemble the old series close enough that people would recognize it. It is very hard and can be very tricky so that even the smallest changes would require a lot of time.

This is inevitable when the development isn't streamlined like with the big companies that are able to churn out essentially the same game that is slightly redecorated every year. It is inevitable when you make something as unique as M&B. You could argue that they can just take whatever they had in Warband and reuse it, but it's wrong, since even if they tried to recreate Warband it would still take a lot of time since they are using another programming language and a completely new engine that they had to write themselves from scratch - this rises a lot of challenges on it's own. And they aren't trying to make the same game, they are working on something new that has to resemble the old series close enough that people would recognize it. It is very hard and can be very tricky so that even the smallest changes would require a lot of time.
A warband remaster is all you had to give me baby <3

Hell yeah! :facepalm:This month: The warhorse DLC. Get your own named warhorse, just 2,99! Next month: The big digg DLC. An arsenal of head crushing pickaxes, just 3,99! Or buy the season pass now at the reduced price of 29,99! Buy Ubisoftpoints 10% off! ?

Are you braindead??? I am glad this is a game without annoying microtransactions! ?

Just my 2 Cents

Lmao Ubisoft which ads tons of microtansactions, have 100€ editions and are reusing their assets for years? (Look at the difference between AC Origins, Odyssey and Valhalla, there are none.)

Also Tencent owns a percentage of Ubisoft aswell. They would ruin M&B and also not allow Modding, because then their MTX wouldn't sell.

OP is a troll.

1200px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

Just my 2 Cents
A "normal" game company wouldn't make a game like this.

Why would a company add a dev console with cheat options when they could just sell this type of thing with pay to win options? For a public corporation, a "real" gaming company, stockholders would openly complain about this.

This is a passion project being essentially crowdfunded by the EA. If you're a fan of the series you accept this package of irregular development schedule combined with an amazing game.

I would far prefer to play a WotLK lineage of WoW with slower production schedule than to play the clean, Activision merger monstrosity of WoW that has taken over and destroyed the game.

Fans realize all of these points, though of course we want the game completed.

OP has no idea how to manage employees; berating people isn't a strategy to get what you want, nor is firing 90% of a company lol. It's just throwing a tantrum and if anything sets things back by demoralizing people.

Damn you're right. There are so many people actually complaining about the game and company, that I was trollbaited hard.
OP is a troll.

Save the word for when there is actual trolls.. Don't create an atmosphere where everyone is branded a troll just because you're tired.
I was recently given a warning with 0 legitimacy because I was thought to be a 'troll'.. Ruining my 8 year spotless record for the same reason.

The real problem is people who see 'trolls' everywhere, its basically a confirmation bias based on first impression.

It was 4 years not 8 years as they decided to start again. As to it being pre-alpha you really need to go try some other early access titles, as a lot are in worse condition than this game.

They have been changing the coding so that we do not get spaghetti coding. I for one am appreciative of this, as it means bugs can be found quicker, isolated and should not cause game breaking long term bugs.

This just shows how little you know about the gaming industry. EA released FIFA 20 which got ripped apart because they bodged the whole career mode on it, Ubisoft has had issues with their games too.

At least try and read up on topic before posting.

Save the word for when there is actual trolls.. Don't create an atmosphere where everyone is branded a troll just because you're tired.
I was recently given a warning with 0 legitimacy because I was thought to be a 'troll'.. Ruining my 8 year spotless record for the same reason.

The real problem is people who see 'trolls' everywhere, its basically a confirmation bias based on first impression.

Hmmm... *gets his troll slayer axe ready* Let's see how you are dealing with sunlight :xf-wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom