TW are you really banning people based on the reports?

Users who are viewing this thread

Alyss

Grandmaster Knight
The same people are still here, every day, doing the same things: teamkilling, glitching, being racist, homophobic. Giving them 15 minutes bans won't change anything; I know you are desperately looking for players, but letting trolls keep ruining matches will only kill the game even more. Teamkillers should be banned for a month after 3 bans, but no, after the 15th time they are still teamkilling at spawn wasting everyone's time. If you can't keep up with the reports, just release private servers and let private admins do the job.

I agree, it doesn’t seem like they’re actually doing anything. There’s a special “Captain” fella who frequents Captain’s mode in NA that is always trolling, glitching out of bounds, crashing the server, teamkilling, etc. I reported him months ago on the forum pre report feature. He’s still out and about, despite people having reported him what has got to be hundreds of times. I really wish they put in a vote kick option instead.

Very obviously not. I sent a friend request to one of the major toxic players who's been brought up here constantly and they're still online on a regular basis.

It wont be long until they do as I predicted and start using unpaid community "interns" which will be highly subjective in filtering through and administering bans from reports from a position of anonymity.

I hate LoL's punishment system. They dont do any positive act for successfully reported(even just from 1 reason and 1reporter) leavers/feeders. They just want more reports and wait the bad behavior spreads to 20-30 more matches...

This is so bad..If one report another one successfully and system bad behavior getting detected with report= The bad player must banned just end of first match, not 20s one.

Second thing is that no body should lose acount if there is not a cheat usage.. Bad behavior in-game or bad speech should make badplayer banned for a day. And with its' repeat, it should go up to 3 months. There should be also 'reform' like in LoL.. İf theplayer dont do anything bad in 6 months = the next punishmebt should be "1day ban"

So, Bannerlord should also have similiar behavior as i expressed above.. Not like LoL's current bad system..

Last edited:
How about trying to keep the punishment fitting to the crime in theory at least.
If people are being verbally unpleasant get some mutes on. Not everyone needs to be banned.
And we could just go back to ye olde "kill too many teammates and get autokicked and tempbanned for 15 minutes so you can't rejoin that match".

But wanting bans for people glitching? What is this, the olympics? Let people glitch in their game. If you want people not to glitch get glitches fixed.

Let's not be too hasty to want to hand out game-wide bans, eh? In the context of this game that's the IRL equivalent of the death sentence. Get removed from life, get removed from game - you get me?

How about trying to keep the punishment fitting to the crime in theory at least.
If people are being verbally unpleasant get some mutes on. Not everyone needs to be banned.
And we could just go back to ye olde "kill too many teammates and get autokicked and tempbanned for 15 minutes so you can't rejoin that match".

But wanting bans for people glitching? What is this, the olympics? Let people glitch in their game. If you want people not to glitch get glitches fixed.

Let's not be too hasty to want to hand out game-wide bans, eh? In the context of this game that's the IRL equivalent of the death sentence. Get removed from life, get removed from game - you get me?
Glitching at the end of every match so the game lasts until the very end out of spite should be punishable by a big old ban. There's players that do it literally every match just to annoy others.

God forbid you have to play till the end of the round timer? So what? That's what the timer is for. If you think the timer is too long then petition to have the matches shortened.
The timers entire purpose in life is to end the round if it lasts "too long".
And how is trying to not die glitching? You mean like getting into unreachable areas? Because they don't sound that unreachable if this is the case.

God forbid you have to play till the end of the round timer? So what? That's what the timer is for. If you think the timer is too long then petition to have the matches shortened.
The timers entire purpose in life is to end the round if it lasts "too long".
And how is trying to not die glitching? You mean like getting into unreachable areas? Because they don't sound that unreachable if this is the case.
Going out of bounds to reach places you're not supposed to so people won't find you is real ****ing stupid, and you obviously haven't run into these people in captain mode. They're not playing the game, they're literally just wasting as much time as possible. These people are usually the same who teamkill. Their purpose is not to win, but to just annoy people.

People crashing the servers on purpose are the worst dude. They should be permban without a warning since they know exactly what they are doing.

You've got to remember that's it's pretty difficult to actually prove they're glitching, and if they are, is it bannable? On release, sure, because competitive means more and is refined where these glitches would be minimal but during EA? I wouldn't say so. I do believe they have a team handling the reports, but it's harder than just reading a report then taking action, you have to investigate by going through numerous logs and all sorts, it's happening, you've just got to be patient.

You've got to remember that's it's pretty difficult to actually prove they're glitching, and if they are, is it bannable? On release, sure, because competitive means more and is refined where these glitches would be minimal but during EA? I wouldn't say so. I do believe they have a team handling the reports, but it's harder than just reading a report then taking action, you have to investigate by going through numerous logs and all sorts, it's happening, you've just got to be patient.
I mean they guaranteed us that the report system could solve any offense. For first offense, yes I agree we have to be patient, but the same guy teamhitting for 3 weeks still teamkilling? Nah.

Literally all that needs to be said ^

Most of these issues are pretty easy to get around without banning anyone doing anything you don't like.

Glitching isn't making the game unplayable, just report them. If TW can't delegate the time to go through reports then just introduce some kind of system where once a large quantity of reports are accumulated that person is flagged / temp banned / whatever until their case can be manually looked at.
People exploiting the game is gonna happen for as long the game has exploitable faults.

For Captain, even though the mode is of zero value :xf-cool: just add a limit to the amount of teamhitting / teamkilling allowed for each person and temp them once its reached. Worked on Warband servers.

And seriously if you don't like someone's language in your chat box, that's what a mute button is for. No need to ban them over it, no matter what kind of text it is.

And personally for skirmish we really need some kind of vote-kicking system.

Literally all that needs to be said ^

Most of these issues are pretty easy to get around without banning anyone doing anything you don't like.

Glitching isn't making the game unplayable, just report them. If TW can't delegate the time to go through reports then just introduce some kind of system where once a large quantity of reports are accumulated that person is flagged / temp banned / whatever until their case can be manually looked at.
People exploiting the game is gonna happen for as long the game has exploitable faults.

For Captain, even though the mode is of zero value :xf-cool: just add a limit to the amount of teamhitting / teamkilling allowed for each person and temp them once its reached. Worked on Warband servers.

And seriously if you don't like someone's language in your chat box, that's what a mute button is for. No need to ban them over it, no matter what kind of text it is.

And personally for skirmish we really need some kind of vote-kicking system.
So for you crashing the server over and over isn’t making the game unplayable ? Just think about it dude. Like for 5 seconds. Since beta clowns have been using the horse glitch to crash the servers ON PURPOSE and nothing has been done.

Yeah, glitchers are not bad! They just use non intended mechanics to get advantage out of the other players! What is wrong with that? I can't literally NOT see it

You've got to remember that's it's pretty difficult to actually prove they're glitching, and if they are, is it bannable? On release, sure, because competitive means more and is refined where these glitches would be minimal but during EA?
I would agree with Fietta and that other guy here and say that when these people use glitches to troll, it is really Taleworlds that should shoulder the blame for allowing such glitches to exist.

I would agree with Fietta and that other guy here and say that when these people use glitches to troll, it is really Taleworlds that should shoulder the blame for allowing such glitches to exist.
TaleWorlds needs to fix them, yes. But saying it's fair to use them to **** over other players (be it gaining an unfair advantage or straight up crashing the server) because they're ""in the game"" is moronic.

Back
Top Bottom