[Tutorials] Infantry

Users who are viewing this thread

Windle

Sergeant Knight
88bL4Oz.png

I've come across a handful of people asking me for some advice on how to play infantry better and how to improve.
I would like to note I'm by far not the best competitive infantry out there.
I'm doing this project in my free time to contribute more to the scene.
I wish to achieve that "good" infantry become the definition of the word by a collective share of knowledge based upon replies and feedback in this topic.

5BM0RYR.png

So instead of doing the 100's of hours training people individually which I've done so far, I've decided to make a general guideline series of tutorials to get an insight on the mechanics of Warband that everyone can use.
To my personal experience a lot of infantry know 1 style or a few tricks in the bag but seem to be missing the fundamentals which become obvious in matches. Better infantry means longer fights, longer fights means a better match for all classes.
All in all, this kind of stuff don't exist yet for Warband and I wish it did when I started playing it.

e8aeqJK.png

Feel free to debate any given tutorial in posts below as I too need some schooling from time to time!
Every lesson is based upon infantry play, regardless of it's surrounding hostility.
I strongly recommend goin top-down on the videos starting from Basic to Advanced for a more thorough understanding.
If I've missed an important key somewhere please let it be known in the comments or PM me!

Gwdzytc.png

° All video's been made.
° Topic layout is set.

Perhaps I should make a tutorial on bump-couching once I can finally make it concsioucly :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom