[TUTORIAL] Custom Knighthood Order

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorvex said:
Khabal said:
So, since I don't use then yet, if I select Noldor armour, then I hire some, will these troops level up? If so, will they keep their stuff? It seems it will take like half a year to have decent equipment so, is it worth them to use this trooos before upgrading their stuff and training them?
No, you should keep your CKO units stashed away in the garrison until they are battle-ready. When you consider them to be usable is completely up to you though. And it doesn't matter if you inducted (bought) some CKO units early on, their stats and equipment will adept as you equip and train them. It's highly advised to keep the upgrading of CKO knights to the very end of the training process, when your companions can't teach them anymore. But there's always place for improvement if you keep on buying dusts of twilight for your companions.

Again, thanks a lot for your answers.

Hi all,

Just a quick and probably stupid question, but... does sending the same companion twice have any effect? For example, would sending Leth two times increase the CKO stats more the second time?

I'm not sure to understand properly how this training work, so if for example companion 1 has 8 power draw and 250 bow proficiencies, but 0 trainer, if I send him/her once the CKO will NOT rise their stats to 8-250, right? Maybe something in between, and if I send him/her again could it improve their stats a little more than the first time?

As said, sorry if this question is too stupid  :oops:

@Khabal: Your question is not stupid, don't worry about it :smile: But instead of writing you an essay on how the training of your CKO works, I'd suggest you to read this section on the Wikia instead:
https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Custom_Knighthood_Order#Training
Long story short, the training is gradual, and there is a chance that your CKO knights and sergeants get an attribute/skill/prof increase every x hours (every 18 hours currently). You have to send out the same companion over and over to make your CKO get his/her stats (with some limitations that you can see on the page above).

Gorvex said:
As it was requested by some people to be able tweak your CKO's training times, I decided to have a look at simple_triggers.txt and I've found what needs to be changed. Just search for:
18.000000 (followed by "155 2133 2 1224979098644774912 -1")
Which stands for how frequently your units have a chance to receive some stat, skill and proficiency bonuses expressed in hours. Change that 18 to a smaller amount in order to fasten the training process, like 12, 6 or 1. Faster than a 1 hour frequency is going overboard, so be warned.

And just to make it clear, this tweak to fasten the equipping process still works for 3.9.1:
Open scripts.txt file in the "Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Prophesy of Pendor 3.XXX".
Under the entry called "get_item_upgrade_cost_and_time -1", search for the function "100 2108 2 1224979098644774920" without the quotation marks.
The "100" affects how long it takes for your Order Knights and Sergeants to get new equipment.

P.S.: Before @MitchyMatt appears, stating that "we do not support tweaks at this point", I'd like to inform everyone that this is just a fastening tweak, which I don't find any harmful for a legit playthrough. Furthermore, this will help with testing CKO-s in general, so that you can get feedback faster if there's something wrong :!:

Sorry mate, obviously this discussion happened a while ago, but I just have a couple of questions. Changing the values is these files will increase the amount of skill gained in the selected training time right? Obviously you can select either one, two, three, or four weeks for the amount of time spent training. This will not lower that time spent training, it will only increase the amount of attribute/skill/proficiency gained in that time, correct? For example, if previously it took three weeks to go from agility 1 to 3, now it will go from 1 to 5 in the same time. Am I getting this right?

Discuss this here: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks

There is a proper thread for tweak stuff now and the wiki hosts the tweaks. This is not the place for this discussion; not to mention a several month necro post to an old discussion.

MitchyMatt said:
Discuss this here: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks

There is a proper thread for tweak stuff now and the wiki hosts the tweaks. This is not the place for this discussion; not to mention a several month necro post to an old discussion.

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys, with the use of the tweaks and some tools, I was able to copy, modify and add items from other modules to PoP. I was hoping to use them for my cko but I can't find them in the item pool. I did find them in the cheatmenu though.

Skyrim2when? said:
Hi guys, with the use of the tweaks and some tools, I was able to copy, modify and add items from other modules to PoP. I was hoping to use them for my cko but I can't find them in the item pool. I did find them in the cheatmenu though.
Apply tweak 3 e) from this list: https://pop3.fandom.com/wiki/Tweaks. And make sure you do point 9) too. Then the unlocked/added items will appear in the respective item pools for upgrading their equipment. That is, IF the given unit met the requirements to equip the item you added.

Is there a video of someone doing this, maybe I can compare how I did it? Maybe I did it differently or something. I followed the instructions from the wiki but I still couldn't find it.

Skyrim2when? said:
Is there a video of someone doing this, maybe I can compare how I did it? Maybe I did it differently or something. I followed the instructions from the wiki but I still couldn't find it.
There isn't such a video. Send me your edited files on the matter in a PM instead, it would be a more productive approach. I'd need files with changes from the aforementioned tweak, and also the edits related to the new item(s) you added to the game (item_kinds1.txt, textures, resource file, whatnot). Then I'll have a look at the edits you made and give a feedback on them, plus I'll reupload the files for you once I could get the tweak to work.

In the meantime, I need further answers, which might solve the issue:
- Did you press "J" in the game, and did you see the notification(s) about the item(s) of your choice being unlocked for your CKO?
- Did you add point 9) (the last part) of tweak 3 e) as well?
- Does your CKO knight/sergeant have the stats to equip the given items?

Currently,in day 720 I am en empire lord with whitestag castle,just created an griffon chapter in whitestag and upgraded them twice. I was playing this campaign slowly so I joined the Empire in day 350 or so. So I'm not in a rush, I have enterprises in all the cities,have 2500 renown,higher than 50 honour,have around 400 elite troop (Noldor,EAC,EL,RK,PAB,Barclay Imperial Knight,Griffon Knight etc.) So here is my question,am I too late to go for cko,start a kingdom,solo wolfblode and so? I see players who creates their own kingdom in 200-300 day. If I go for CKO in around 800 day,they will be asskicking in 1200-1300 day I think. So is it worth the time and effort to start a CKO in my situation?

Could anyone help me out on creating a chapter of a KO. I have become GrandMaster of Silvermist. I have 102 honor, 1500 renown, 1 qualis gem and plenty of money. My fiefs have no KO. When I my tell my stewards that I would like to create a chapter, there are no options available.

Could anyone help me out on creating a chapter of a KO. I have become GrandMaster of Silvermist. I have 102 honor, 1500 renown, 1 qualis gem and plenty of money. My fiefs have no KO. When I my tell my stewards that I would like to create a chapter, there are no options available.
Can you please post a screenshot of the dialogue where the available KOs for creation get offered?

P.S.: do you see bald heads and distorted lemon-faces in the "characters" report, upon checking the first 10-15 lords?

Can you please post a screenshot of the dialogue where the available KOs for creation get offered?

P.S.: do you see bald heads and distorted lemon-faces in the "characters" report, upon checking the first 10-15 lords?

Turned out this was my error. I forgot how much I spent on Noldor equipment and misread how much I head left over. It was just a money issue.

However, I did see the bald lemon face last night. I just changed my appearance back.

Turned out this was my error. I forgot how much I spent on Noldor equipment and misread how much I head left over. It was just a money issue.

However, I did see the bald lemon face last night. I just changed my appearance back.
I see! Brace yourself for more weird **** happening in the future: your savefile got corrupted. In case food will give 0 morale or item pools of your CKO will get empty, you can repair those with a built-in cheatmenu option at least.

I see! Brace yourself for more weird **** happening in the future: your savefile got corrupted. In case food will give 0 morale or item pools of your CKO will get empty, you can repair those with a built-in cheatmenu option at least.

Roger that. Thanks for the info. Are you a developer on the mod?

Back
Top Bottom