Tutorial: Creating your own regiment.

Users who are viewing this thread

ok... so i must write a thread in the list of regiments abiout our history and other things and make a webpage ... and of course the other little stuff ... are these things the only things i have to do or do i have other permissions?

All you really need are guys and a way to organize them then come up with a name for your regiment.  Historical regiments/units based on this time period and not already used by others will be best received.  Then just get out there and get recognized by playing as a team by the rules set forth on the official servers.

Achilles_the_ugly_one said:
ok... so i must write a thread in the list of regiments abiout our history and other things and make a webpage ... and of course the other little stuff ... are these things the only things i have to do or do i have other permissions?

As willson said, I do suggest you start of with a few guys so things start running. Make a simple rank structure to begin with and also keep everything fair, its not always nice for others if you promote ppl from for example private to captain. And a history, you can take important bits out of it but a long historicle text is rather boring to me.. I always skip those parts when reading a new regiments page but thats your choice, not mine.

The only thing I suggest you take permission for is for training servers, if you ask vincenzo for this you can garantee no one will steal em away from you.

Achilles_the_ugly_one said:
so i founded my regiment and we are already 4 players... do i need permission now to write a thread in the forum?
No you don't, but proper layout and grammar is always nice to see.

marchal davout said:
Do you think that Napoleons mounted chasseur garde would be a good regiment. It would only need 4-6 members to keep him safe.
Marchal your signature how do you make something like that?

Victus96 said:
marchal davout said:
Do you think that Napoleons mounted chasseur garde would be a good regiment. It would only need 4-6 members to keep him safe.
i dont know. a good mate made it for me as a welcome back present

marchal davout said:
Victus96 said:
marchal davout said:
i dont know. a good mate made it for me as a welcome back present
Would you mind asking him/her for me? Cause he did an amazing job on that and i need to make one.

Hello hello guys.

I've been wondering... there are a lot of regiments at this point, many of them well organized, but I would like to try something new. A totally random mercenary army made of whatever people play as organized in one group. Like, a few skirmishers some liners and a few captains (only in a fighting role) and a single commander.

Do you think that I would be allowed to participate in anything with this kind of regiment?

Mikkel.

mikkel the great said:
Hello hello guys.

I've been wondering... there are a lot of regiments at this point, many of them well organized, but I would like to try something new. A totally random mercenary army made of whatever people play as organized in one group. Like, a few skirmishers some liners and a few captains (only in a fighting role) and a single commander.

Do you think that I would be allowed to participate in anything with this kind of regiment?

Mikkel.
It wouldn't work trust me. Plus you'd never be invited to line battles.

Victus96 said:
mikkel the great said:
Hello hello guys.

Mikkel.
It wouldn't work trust me. Plus you'd never be invited to line battles.

hehe well me and 8 other ppl have been doing fine really damn fine! I've even invented some new drills, we dont use ts since it's full so we do it in the chat and we own! :razz:

Is there any regiment for dutch people?? like the Blue Guards(Line infantry) or Gardes du Corps(Cav)
I am someone to lead so....... anyone

Back
Top Bottom