Tutorial and Crossbow issues

Users who are viewing this thread

A few bugs, issues, and suggestions I noticed creating a new character this week:
  1. Talking to the village headman (from the tutorial questline) grants ~40 skill points to charm. I had a 2 in the social attribute and 0 focus points in charm.
  2. The Nahasawi horse duplicates once the player is captured by looters/bandits. I won one in an arena, then I was captured twice, now I have 4.
  3. The crossbow perk that allows for reloading on horseback does not work.
  4. Most of the crossbow quarrels are just labeled "Bolt". They have identical stats, piercing damage, and pricing, only differing in appearance. The only exception is "Tournament Bolt", which has blunt damage instead of piercing. It would be interesting if quarrels were more similar to quivers, where you choose between better damage or arrow quantity. More quarrel variety, especially higher-end and expensive ones, would give players more ability to progress their characters by upgrading equipment/stats.
  5. The damage scaling in the crossbow skill line is not as good as bow's or throwing weapons'. Having another perk that increases damage, buffing the existing perk, or having more quarrel options that increase damage (see #4) would help.

Back
Top Bottom