Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Americans in a nutshell always makes me laugh

kids-big-text-map-of-the-world_am01189.jpg

Shemaforash said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Blacktide played cav 99% of the time in NA. Idk why people keep saying his name.

You didn't even register in this forums until 2015... you missing like 4-5 years of NA history but always speaking like your word is the choir

... the 4-5 years of NA history in which BlackTide was actually playing the game as well.

Apollo~ said:
Americans in a nutshell always makes me laugh

kids-big-text-map-of-the-world_am01189.jpg

When you want to prove Americans are stupid but you are stupid enough to believe that Jimmy Kimmel Live show says the truth  :facepalm:

kel said:
I hope you know those shows are fake. They're funny but atleast most americans aren't that dumb.  :lol:

Explains alot, still good content there is a few more vids like that on youtube where Americans are asked questions and they have no idea. But im pretty sure most humans arent very smart :wink:

Hello guys. I would like to apologise on the behalf of Fietta. He has been extremely angry and quite obnoxious since the start of No Nut November. Don't take anything too seriously though, he will forget all about this after his 18th wank on the first of December.

xxx

Gibby Jr said:
Fietta said:
I guess arguing to Americans about a new system is a bad idea since the current system benefits them as they dont have to perform well to get rounds; my bad I'll talk elsewhere next time :sad:

0B6D0FA7539F6B12203E05F5AAE8EAE8129F6A45

You're a silly goose, the system does benefit them in almost all cases as they dont have to perform well to win home sides; they did play well against Poland though on the last set so kudos to them, every team makes mistakes darling, you would know...

Shemaforash said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Blacktide played cav 99% of the time in NA. Idk why people keep saying his name.

You didn't even register in this forums until 2015... you missing like 4-5 years of NA history but always speaking like your word is the choir

Well you can see me on tournament rosters going back to 2012. I got the game in 2010. Deleted my first profile in 2015. Hence no one in NA ever having a lower ID than me.

Classic Europeans being dumbass ****s. I said outside of four names no one has played infantry well and you start naming cav players and archers. Stop putting Blacktide’s name down. He played every class in EU but in NA he played cav. Hence why he’s on the cav list every time.

All the skilled European’s made my list. The only ones on it I didn’t agree with were Brian because that French team played awful in WPL and Napoleon because that team was so stacked that anyone could have looked good on the roster.

If you bought a hard copy then I believe yourID could be random because they are produced in batches and then sold around. But if you got it from their website it should be in order of sales.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
If you bought a hard copy then I believe yourID could be random because they are produced in batches and then sold around. But if you got it from their website it should be in order of sales.

Yeah, I bought Warband in 2012 in gamer's gate (big up DRM free) and started with an ID of 2 million, yet my NW ID is 66k

Roberta_Baratheon said:
I bought from tw site

rip found my old email bought april 5th I was like a week late even tho I remember getting it day 1 release for some reason, probably convincing my mom to let me use her card lol

Back
Top Bottom