Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Fietta said:
Thunderbeu said:
Fietta said:
Having a server in the UK would be better if the majority of the NA team is situated in east coast, much like when EU play in NA, they always play the east coast NA servers and do just fine. If you want me to bring maths as to why that is, I'll gladly spend a couple of hours proving to you why it's better.

It's really just not I think you're under estimating just how large the US and Canada are lol

Hey, did you forget that I'm commenting on the current team being east coast? If you can easily form a capable NA team which is pretty much east coast USA then why do home and away?

Unless you are from pretty much NYC your ping still isn't that good

Right yet Europeans from all areas like Turkey, Germany and Poland play well in NA on east coast servers with 130+ ping yet current east coast americans are getting 100 - 110 reducing to like 80 - 90 on a UK server isnt good enough? My bad.

Fietta said:
Right yet Europeans from all areas like Turkey, Germany and Poland play well in NA on east coast servers with 130+ ping yet current east coast americans are getting 100 - 110 reducing to like 80 - 90 on a UK server isnt good enough? My bad.

You are vastly overestimating the amount of Europeans that play well in NA. There’s never been a good European inf outside of Gibby, Anchor and Arni. There are a small handful of archers and the rest are cav.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Fietta said:

You are vastly overestimating the amount of Europeans that play well in NA. There’s never been a good European inf outside of Gibby, Anchor and Arni. There are a small handful of archers and the rest are cav.

I think there's Turkish players with other old players in TMW like Blacktide who've all performed, especially in your list that you created of the NA scene through the years where at one point there was a lot of EU. Regardless of the class they play, they're still EU players performing well. Pretty sure Oodle and Guacc are both very competent on EU, even if they're not around anymore and they had decently high ping, just goes to show that NA can perform in EU just as much as EU can NA.

kel said:
Frick guacc he just steals my kills!!!  :mad:

79B84EDA498337EC284D5DDE88B8ABDA944E3F2D
  :shifty:

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Fietta said:

i cant support this because it is wrong. KoB's inf core were 50% EU with napoleon and rempica and slade always played well in NA, he was in wpl1. TMWs like blacktide have played well as inf too. EUs always go far in duel tournaments and knock out esteemed na players too

Fietta, getting 80-90 ping in the UK only happens if you are Northern East Coast, I'd say within 500km of NYC. The East Coast of just America alone is ****ing 2500km (or around that). Thats not even counting that fact that a lot of NA's talent lives either on the West Coast or near the Great Lakes. The solution to NA playing in EU shouldn't just be "okay you can play in eu but only if ur on the east coast lmaohaha!11!"

Also your UK server argument doesn't address the fact that most of Europe would have anywhere between 20-50 ping which is by your own definition unfair ( if the below difference between ping is an issue, so is this )

Fietta said:
Turkey, Germany and Poland play well in NA on east coast servers with 130+ ping yet current east coast americans are getting 100 - 110

I can't stress this enough, your "solution" fixes nothing, it just passes off all the problems onto NA.

sigi1 said:
Fietta said:
sigi1 said:
fietta did you go to school?

Yes I aced it.

like... elementary school? what the **** does this mean

i asked because you have the reading comprehension of a 7th grader and you you talk like 6th grader

I think you're angry and that's ok.

I guess arguing to Americans about a new system is a bad idea since the current system benefits them as they dont have to perform well to get rounds; my bad I'll talk elsewhere next time :sad:

Back
Top Bottom