Turtle Knights - OSTRACIZED FOR SUCCESS IN RECENT YEARS AND NOT <=2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Apollo~ said:
Americans in a nutshell always makes me laugh

kids-big-text-map-of-the-world_am01189.jpg

when i was in europe i met a lot of people who thought american's were actually all like this. altho i will be honest a lot of american's probably suck ass at geography.

Rake said:
Apollo~ said:

when i was in europe i met a lot of people who thought american's were actually all like this. altho i will be honest a lot of american's probably suck ass at geography.

Why bother learning the names or locations of a bunch of unimportant backwater countries like "United Kingdom", "France" or "Russia"

Americans all know the only one that matters... USA USA USA

Gorlock said:
Rake said:
Apollo~ said:

Why bother learning the names or locations of a bunch of unimportant backwater countries like "United Kingdom", "France" or "Russia"

Americans all know the only one that matters... USA USA USA

I don't think Americans can name and show the location of US states :^)

Roberta_Baratheon said:
Shemaforash said:
Roberta_Baratheon said:
Blacktide played cav 99% of the time in NA. Idk why people keep saying his name.

You didn't even register in this forums until 2015... you missing like 4-5 years of NA history but always speaking like your word is the choir

Well you can see me on tournament rosters going back to 2012. I got the game in 2010. Deleted my first profile in 2015. Hence no one in NA ever having a lower ID than me.

Classic Europeans being dumbass ****s. I said outside of four names no one has played infantry well and you start naming cav players and archers. Stop putting Blacktide’s name down. He played every class in EU but in NA he played cav. Hence why he’s on the cav list every time.

All the skilled European’s made my list. The only ones on it I didn’t agree with were Brian because that French team played awful in WPL and Napoleon because that team was so stacked that anyone could have looked good on the roster.

egg

Back
Top Bottom