Resolved Turning a lord to your faction whilst they engage you gets the game stuck

Users who are viewing this thread

RNova

Recruit
Hello,
I do not believe this was covered in the known issues section.

I was being chased down by an opposing lord and was forced to engage. After a charm check and financially encouraging him to switch sides, his unit is stuck on engaging my party. We then get allied lord chat options, then i leave. His party then immediately reengages with me to talk, as an ally.

I do not think I can escape him
Summary: Charming lord to switch sides as he is engaging, makes him engage you repeatedly
How to Reproduce
: Turn a hostile lord to your faction whilst he is in engaging state, party speeds must be similar
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: GA (general release) not beta or alpha
Installed community-made modifications: n/a
Computer Specs
:
GPU: 5700XT
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16gb ddr4 3200mhz
Motherboard: x470
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

image is here:

I had this, keep trying to move be when you get to the map, click on other towns/armies and after many attempts it you will eventually move off and the lord will stop interacting with you and do his/her own thing.

i had to use cheat mode + console commands to teleport my character away. Couldn't outrun him as he was too close.

I do appreciate you can engage npcs/talk to them from increased range, but it does make it impossible to escape them for the purpose of this bug.

Have the same problem though I can't even click on the map as it keeps loading the conversation. Pressing the arrow keys also does nothing because of the reload every time.

Have the same problem though I can't even click on the map as it keeps loading the conversation. Pressing the arrow keys also does nothing because of the reload every time.
Yes the same happened to me. If nothing work just close the game and load an older save.

Back
Top Bottom