Turn off Weekly Cost?

Users who are viewing this thread

ChrisserTheGreat

Is there a way to turn off weekly cost. If so, is it only for the player or all NPC forces. How can i turn off weekly cost for me and not the NPCs? I have 40 men and the upkeep at the moment is over 1000 dinars.

Weekly troops wage is for player only. NPCs don't pay their troops. It's very possible to turn off, but I would prefer to make it work for NPC too.

Do trading, win tournaments, get collecting tax/debt quest. Many ways to get denaries in game, but you should ask at AG, not here.

the only cheat i really want would be to kill weekly cost.

Simple answer. Asuming you use the module system.. If you don't I can't help you..

Go into module_simple_triggers.py and then find, and delete this:

#Pay day.
  (24 * 7,
  [
    (call_script, "script_calculate_player_faction_wage"),
    (assign, ":total_wages", reg0),
    (store_add, ":total_debt", ":total_wages", "$g_player_debt_to_party_members"),
    (try_begin),
      (gt, ":total_debt", 0),
      (jump_to_menu,"mnu_pay_day"),
    (try_end),
    (assign, "$g_cur_week_half_daily_wage_payments", 0),#Reseting the weekly half wage payments
    ]),

Cruger said:
Simple answer. Asuming you use the module system.. If you don't I can't help you..

Go into module_simple_triggers.py and then find, and delete this:

#Pay day.
  (24 * 7,
  [
    (call_script, "script_calculate_player_faction_wage"),
    (assign, ":total_wages", reg0),
    (store_add, ":total_debt", ":total_wages", "$g_player_debt_to_party_members"),
    (try_begin),
      (gt, ":total_debt", 0),
      (jump_to_menu,"mnu_pay_day"),
    (try_end),
    (assign, "$g_cur_week_half_daily_wage_payments", 0),#Reseting the weekly half wage payments
    ]),

Don't just delete it, as then it will cause trouble with module_scripts
Just comment out the  (jump_to_menu,"mnu_pay_day"), line. (I think)

Or you can lower the troops level in the troop editor. They will became cheaper but also easier to upgrade.

At a second thought, quite bad way to solve the problem I think  :lol:

Npc and npc centers pay wages too, but not as much as player (it's in script npc_get_troop_wage) ; and they also have an automatic income of about 1k per week and only pay 400 iirc for recruiting a group of already experienced units.

About cancelling cost the best way is imo to add a

(assign, reg0, 0),

in the end of the two wages scripts (but it would make the game incredibly easy and boring imo, with a map never evolving as all lords and centers have full armies).

Back
Top Bottom