Turn 5 : Complete : ROCK Engagements and Scheduling

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engagement summary and scheduling information for Turn 4.

General information and reminders:
  • Please, make sure you have the latest version of the module: Link.
  • Pending scene updates for the engagement
  • Hosting party: make sure to set up the server according to the guidelines
  • Please, post the agreed upon time, date and server here or via PM to a ROCK admin.
  • After the match, don't forget to report the final casualties (TDM scores) for both sides! Screenshots work best

Engagement location:F-13(Curin Castle)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesGK-R 1, Ra 1a/b, LES 2 Balion 1, Balion 2b, KoA 1
Troops813480
Troop TypesRebel Tier 1Loyalist Tier 2

Date and time: TBA
Server: Balion War Room

Engagement type: Siege

Map: Curin Castle

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Monday, February 13th.

Engagement location:H-15(Telhrog Castle)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesGK-R 2, TMW 1, Wappaw 1, LES 1KoA 2, TLB 1
Troops1240912
Troop TypesRebel Tier 2Loyalist Tier 1

Date and time: TBA
Server: Balion War Room

Engagement type: Siege

Map: Telhrog Castle

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Monday, February 13th.

LES has a NASTe match with BkS on Sunday. It should be in the afternoon, about 5 CST, so unless you plan on starting these after 7 CST there will be a conflict.

Alternatively, Saturday is fine.

The Pizza said:
Sunday, 9-10pm EST is good for Wappaw (Siege of Tehlrog). Later is also possible.
Actually I like it as late as possible. Maybe we could start Curin at 8 eastern and then pick up Tehlrog?

Snoop said:
The Pizza said:
Sunday, 9-10pm EST is good for Wappaw (Siege of Tehlrog). Later is also possible.
Actually I like it as late as possible. Maybe we could start Curin at 8 eastern and then pick up Tehlrog?
I know me an my guys are good for Curin at 8:00.  Appears a follow-up with Tehlrog would work as well with what everyone is posting. 

If no objections we will proceed with this format.

Curin @ 8:00pm
Tehlrog immediately following, probably around 9:30pm.

Mad Dawg said:
Snoop said:
The Pizza said:
I know me an my guys are good for Curin at 8:00.  Appears a follow-up with Tehlrog would work as well with what everyone is posting. 

8 EST or 8 CST?

Orion said:
Mad Dawg said:
Snoop said:
The Pizza said:

8 EST or 8 CST?
EST

So GKR and RA are bringing 467 tier two troops but since LES has the most troops of the three clans (346) we are going to use tier one?

I suppose that is per the rules. Another idea for future ruleset would be to let the 346 fight first then when they're depleted switch to tier two troops. After the battle, casualties could still be split between the clans.

EDIT: Ok I just dicovered that I only had 4700 instead of the required 5000 for tier two. So now using tier one troops makes more sense :razz:

Still, it would be nice to use RA's 270 tier 2's at the end of the Curin siege.

Snoop said:
So GKR and RA are bringing 467 tier two troops but since LES has the most troops of the three clans (346) we are going to use tier one?
Okay, it looks like the moves from this turn haven't been processed yet. I'll do that and then post an update to the historiograph.
UPD: Historiograph has been updated with the current game state. GK Rebels don't have enough money to purchase Tier 2, so the Rebels at Curin are still using Tier 1 equipment.

Fehnor said:
I was under the impression that a tier purchase can't be used until the following week.
It happens immediately.

At Snoop, yeah the money and LES fielding the most "troops" in the engagement make the default to Tier 1.  That has always been the ruling and feel it is the best method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom