Turn 3 Complete : ROCK Engagements and Scheduling

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so sorry that I couldn't get on Mumble for one day.
I dont see how you can just fight the battle without waiting to hear from us.

TMF] Outl4w3d: dude
[TMF] Outl4w3d: my ****ing bad
[TMF] Outl4w3d: that I couldnt get on mumble for one ****ing day
[TMF] Outl4w3d: jesus ****ing christ
TheInternational: dude
[TMF] Outl4w3d: RESPOND IN ONE DAY OR NO BATTLE WILL BE CALLED
[TMF] Outl4w3d: really?
[TMF] Outl4w3d: ****ing Mad Dawg
TheInternational: my ****ing bad that i didn't ****ing know that
TheInternational: ffs, Ra, jeeze

Erm, I could of ****ing sworn I posted my turn when you PM'd me.
Hell, I'm almost certain that I posted my turn. My browser must of messed up or something.
You can even check the PM's with Marnid, I told him I had tier 2, because I could have sword I wrote it down and posted it.

In any case Mad, you cannot give me 1 day notice and just have the battle like this.
Its total BS.

Outlawed said:
Erm, I could of ****ing sworn I posted my turn when you PM'd me.
Hell, I'm almost certain that I posted my turn. My browser must of messed up or something.
You can even check the PM's with Marnid, I told him I had tier 2, because I could have sword I wrote it down and posted it.

In any case Mad, you cannot give me 1 day notice and just have the battle like this.
Its total BS.
I agree. Dis is bullcrap.

findecanno said:
Outlawed said:
Erm, I could of ******** sworn I posted my turn when you PM'd me.

Its total BS.
I agree. Dis is bullcrap.

Honestly it appears to be poor planning between LES and Ra.  No time was given by Ra as to when on Sunday and no additional information has been given since Thursday.  Even if the match had not happened we would still be sitting here waiting to hear when supposedly the match should be played and that is not the process.  Please reference the OP of this thread.

I mean, did you guys even talk?  Why are you blaming me when I accepted a properly proposed play time?

Final casualties at the siege of Sargoth:

Sargoth garrison: 150

LES+Ra: 386

LES.1: 154

LES.2: 154

Ra.1a: 78

Balion lost Sargoth, KoA lost Fenada (due to loss of Sargoth). LES gained Sargoth, Ra gained Fenada.

Mad Dawg said:
Honestly it appears to be poor planning between LES and Ra.  No time was given by Ra as to when on Sunday and no additional information has been given since Thursday.  Even if the match had not happened we would still be sitting here waiting to hear when supposedly the match should be played and that is not the process.  Please reference the OP of this thread.

I mean, did you guys even talk?  Why are you blaming me when I accepted a properly proposed play time?

We've been talking in PM's about our strategy Mad, just assuming we didn't talk is sort of sad. At least give me the benefit of the doubt =p

Furthermore, I needed to hear back from YOU guys as to how Sunday worked. No one even said anything about it. But that wouldn't matter because I haven't been able to seriously look at the forums today at ALL lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom