Turn 1 Complete : ROCK Engagements and Scheduling

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissMyAxe

Master Knight
Engagement summary and scheduling information for Turn 1.

General information and reminders:
  • Please, download the latest version of the module. Link.
  • All maps for the engagements in this turn are included in the updated module
  • Hosting party: make sure to set up the server according to the guidelines in http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,187724.msg5062074.html#msg5062074
  • Please, post the agreed upon time, date and server here or via PM to a ROCK admin.
  • After the match, don't forget to report the final casualties (TDM scores) for both sides! Screenshots work best

Engagement location:F-18(Forest)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesTMW.2GK.1, TLB.1, TLB.2
Troops5001500
Troop TypesRebel Tier 1Loyalist Tier 1

Date and time: Tuesday, January 17th @ 7:45PM Eastern
Server: Balion War Room

Engagement type: Battle.

Map: Generic Forest 1 or Generic Forest 2 (up for the participating parties).

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Tuesday, January 17th. (Deadline moved because of the delayed turn)

Engagement location:H-15(Tehlrog Castle)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesTMW.1KoA.2
Troops500500
Troop TypesRebel Tier 1Loyalist Tier 1

Date and time: TBD
Server: TBD

Engagement type: Siege

Map: Tehlrog Castle.

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Monday, January 23rd.
First day for the engagement to be played: Wednesday, January 18th.

Special notes:
  • The engagement is to be played in Turn 2, because this is a Siege engagement.

Engagement location:F-19(Jeirbe Castle)
AttackersDefenders
ArmiesWappaw.1Jeirbe Garrison
Troops50075
Troop typesRebels Tier 1Garrison Troops

Date and time: TBD
Server: TBD

Engagement type: Siege

Map: Jeirbe Castle.

Deadline (last day) for the engagement to be played: Monday, January 23rd.
First day for the engagement to be played: Wednesday, January 18th.

Special notes:
  • The engagement is to be played in Turn 2, because this is a Siege engagement.

I have not heard anything from Sly regarding this engagement nor has he posted any potential times on our forums. It is possible he was waiting for an official time to be set, but I would rather things get posted before it is too late.

GK is up for 7:45pm EST Tuesday evening as well, but we would rather 8:00pm EST if you can agree to that. If not, 7:45pm EST will have to do! I will be posting this on our forums and you can expect us to be ready. Feel free to message me here or on Steam with any concerns or requests.

- Harald

Catholic said:
Forced to triple post.
TMW is up for 7:45 Tuesday evening. EST.
Grad said:
GK is up for 7:45pm EST Tuesday evening as well, but we would rather 8:00pm EST if you can agree to that. If not, 7:45pm EST will have to do! I will be posting this on our forums and you can expect us to be ready. Feel free to message me here or on Steam with any concerns or requests.

- Harald
Very good, thanks Cath and Harald.  I've spoken with Loki and 7:45 tonight works. 

The War Room will be running the ROCK module and I will be there to host.  Official module download can be found here:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,211866.0.html

Thread with download and other information posted tonight.

Really looking forward to the first ROCK match.  Gl, hf guys.  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom