Status
Not open for further replies.
Cioss Julius U.X. said:
Varrak said:
Give any proof of your claim, or drown with your bull****
Your post is quite enough tho.

it didnt even have any claim about "kurds"

giphy.gif

all this sound like Turks willingly accepted being an oppressed majority in the Ottoman Empire.

It is not, that is how Opposition views was born in Ottoman political life against Padishahs and Assemblies. Turks wanted to change the system into equality, but you cannot win against Empire if you are just regular citizen.

Yes and it was the second step :grin: After they couldnt get equality with Non-Turkic groups, Turks just organised in Army and made a Coup against Padishah, That was how Jön Turks, Ittıhat and Terakki etc founded

Varrak said:
it didnt even have any claim about "kurds"
Oh that's so clever. "Do not use the K word when you humiliating Kurds, no one will notice for sure."

Some non-Turkish users reading this topic might not realize it -also they can't know your Turkish posts- but who reads your posts here can get it. You are trying to refuse it badly because you don't want to called racist, but you are. And don't think you can evade that with arguing you are hating-arguing PKK not Kurdish people, that doesn't work.

Also equality thing is not real you don't believe it yourself too. Keep defend AKP-sided Kurdish politics.

Oh that's so clever. Do not use the K word when you humilite Kurds, no one will notice for sure.

I am not sure if you are really a Moron or just acting like that, i did NOT mentioned kurds in that post, I did NOT even humalite kurds or any ethnic group.

You are just paranoic Turk-Hater that wants to see Turks hate kurds, but it will NOT happen. There is no problem between ethnic groups in Turkey, you can keep barking but please stay away from humans

You know what, we don't really need to know what's happening in Turkey if this is what's happening. Can always create a new thread or use the World News Today thread if there is anything important to talk about but what's being talked about here is of no value to anyone.

Best to bury this thread and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom