Tsar Alexei is my Prisoner. Now what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Finch

Veteran
In my game, I led the Muscovite rebels to crush the Tsardom. During one of the battles, I managed to capture the old Tsar. After I took him prisoner, I had no option to release him so I kept dragging the guy with me. Eventually I united all the Muscovite lands under the Rebel banner, making my faction (the rebels) the new Muscovite Tsardom. I am now waiting for the elections to proclaim me the new Tsar.

Throughout this whole time there was no ransom demand for the old Tsar. What happens if after I become the new Tsar and there is no ransom demand? Will I be doomed to forever drag a prisoner with me? Will the ex-Tsar somehow vanish? Or will there be a ranson demand eventually, I just have to wait for one to arrive?

There is no such option now. Seems I have gone beyond that or something. When I talk to him, I get -

Me: Don't even try to run from me.
Tsar: And what do you want?
Me: Never mind.

FYI I was able to free all my other prisoners before this stage. Any ideas?

You can't do anything... I also had him prisoner and puted him in Moscow, after some thime i talked to him (my biggest mistake, after this i lost all my soldiers in the city;probably a bugg) but nothing.

This is why i asked before that, how the hell can i put those captured lord or heros (not troops) in town prison.

But unfortunately, noone can give me a confirm answer and option how to do it. I also got the same option as dont run and nervermind.

I do not think Fire & Sword has Prisons which works like they do in Warband. I took over a Fortress and I never had any option to build a Prison at the Mayor's menu. I do know the game has Prisons, I was imprisoned a couple times :roll:

Finch said:
I do not think Fire & Sword has Prisons which works like they do in Warband. I took over a Fortress and I never had any option to build a Prison at the Mayor's menu. I do know the game has Prisons, I was imprisoned a couple times :roll:

That why i said so a couple of days in my thread and was asking how to sent a capture lord in prison.

The replied is they said it can be done but not in a details comment. No option to build prison but can sent prisoner, which really funny.

you can imprison captured lords in the same way that you would in warband - you have to own the town and go to station garrison, then move the captured lord to the city.

In reply to Finch, I had that situation once in warband where I'd captured a lot of the sarranite lords and then eliminated the faction. What I did was put them all in the same prison and then removed all of my troops so that another faction would attack it. When they took over the town the lords were freed and I could try to recruit them again!

Maybe that will work?

Hadji Murat said:
you can imprison captured lords in the same way that you would in warband - you have to own the town and go to station garrison, then move the captured lord to the city.

In reply to Finch, I had that situation once in warband where I'd captured a lot of the sarranite lords and then eliminated the faction. What I did was put them all in the same prison and then removed all of my troops so that another faction would attack it. When they took over the town the lords were freed and I could try to recruit them again!

Maybe that will work?

As the point is that is for warband, as we are talking about fire and sword series where we cant even move the capture lord around. It just staying with me earning exp point and also cant recuit them as well.

iicecube said:
Hadji Murat said:

Maybe that will work?

As the point is that is for warband, as we are talking about fire and sword series where we cant even move the capture lord around. It just staying with me earning exp point and also cant recuit them as well.

As stated by Hadji Murat, "[it works] in the same way [as it did] in warband", meaning that it works in fire and sword as well. Go to a city/castle that you own and go to "Station Garrison" click the prisoner (lord) and click "transfer." The lord is now in the city/castle's prison. Building a prison decreases the likelihood of escape, but is not required.

Hadji Murat said:

Maybe that will work?

Smart ... I'll do that now. Only in my game, the faction got "defeated" but many of the lords including the Tsar were in my prisons lol ... Now I can try and recruit them hehe

SPOILERS: Once you capture every city even if there is 2 lords left, you take over the Marshall spot, you got 21 days to convince everyone to vote for you, then after you are, Stepan Razin rebells against you and this time your the leader and he basically takes all your lords and its just yourself

Assassin123 said:
SPOILERS: Once you capture every city even if there is 2 lords left, you take over the Marshall spot, you got 21 days to convince everyone to vote for you, then after you are, Stepan Razin rebells against you and this time your the leader and he basically takes all your lords and its just yourself

Sorry if someone could clarify, what he means by Razin rebels and only I am left? Wasnt the player elected to be the rightful Tsar? Is this rebellion scripted to always happen?

Back
Top Bottom