SP Dark Ages TRYZNA

Users who are viewing this thread

1111.png

This is an official announcement of the Mount&Blade II Bannerlord mod Tryzna (укр. Тризна), which brings you to the Early Medieval Eastern Europe.​

The history of the early Slavs is dark and mysterious. After the devastation of the old Antes federation by the fearsome Avar warriors, the Slavic tribes settled throughout Eastern Europe, valiantly fighting for their lives, their families and their gods. During the following centuries, Slavic tribes grew into tribal principalities with their own chiftain dynasties and militant retinues. At the same time, new powerful state formations are emerging - the Khazar Khaganate and the Bulgarian Tsardom, which are entering a fierce struggle with the Roman Empire (Byzantium). And while neighbors are tearing each other's throats, a new threat is approaching from the north.

Tryzna is a Singleplayer semi-historical mod for Mount & Blade II Bannerlord. Why "semi-historical"? This time period is not fully researched by historians and archaeologists, however, we have general knowledge about the historical context. There will be many author's conjectures in this mod, but they will not go beyond common sense. Nevertheless, historically correct weapons, items, troops, architecture will be presented in the modification.

Planned Features:
Year - 838 AD
Factions:
Major factions: Khazar Khaganate, Roman Empire (Byzantium), Bulgar Tsardom;
Slavic tribal principalities - Polans, Tiverians, Severians, Volynians, Drevlians, Dregoviches, White Croats, Radimichians, Vyatichians;
Minor factions: Hungarians, Alanians, Balts, Bulgars, Varangians;
Possible factions: Great Moravia, Krivichs.

New weapon models, armor, clothing, architecture
Main quest
New atmospheric music
Ukrainian, russian, english localization

TRYZNA_eng.png

1.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1.png

Modding team:
Barabashenko
Dima Gonchar
Aeronicr
Tissimir

This is the sort historical mod bannerlord is perfect for. Can't wait to play a realistic black sea mod.

personally would have called in black sea 838 ad or something so its 100% clear when and where it is set.

That's a nice sword, I've got the specific one in the screenshot. I need to fix it a bit though because the handle is too small for my hand. This mod is something I'll be definitely looking out for. Slava

That's a nice sword, I've got the specific one in the screenshot. I need to fix it a bit though because the handle is too small for my hand. This mod is something I'll be definitely looking out for. Slava
I agree with this. Remember, on that handle was wood. There is only "core" of handle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom