Resolved trying to save game failure

Users who are viewing this thread

Just started up the game then out of no where every time it hits a spot to save it gives me the fail to save window. It has never done this before today.

I Have a lenovo legion with

intel i9-9900k
32 gigs of ram
1tb memory
nvidia Geoforce rtx 2070 8gb
windows 64 bit

I have had the same issue for over a month now, anything after 1.4.1
I have the Steam "Performing first time setup" bug, so I use the run native.exe as administrator workaround to launch the game. Now, all save files are saved as 1kb .tmp files OUTSIDE the Game Saves/Native folder. I have reinstalled, verified, do not run mods, have no anti-virus, cloud, OneCloud or microsoft issues. Updates since July seem to be lacking the steps to save correctly when running through native.exe. The game is unplayable after 1.4.1

Could we maybe get a comment from the QA team about what they think are causing all these save issues? Any theories? Anti-virus? Our PC setups? Windows? Gremlins?

...and while I wait...
...bump...

Could we maybe get a comment from the QA team about what they think are causing all these save issues? Any theories? Anti-virus? Our PC setups? Windows? Gremlins?

...and while I wait...
...bump...
This issue is already marked in progress, I will update this thread when the developers give more info.

I have had the same issue for over a month now, anything after 1.4.1
I have the Steam "Performing first time setup" bug, so I use the run native.exe as administrator workaround to launch the game. Now, all save files are saved as 1kb .tmp files OUTSIDE the Game Saves/Native folder. I have reinstalled, verified, do not run mods, have no anti-virus, cloud, OneCloud or microsoft issues. Updates since July seem to be lacking the steps to save correctly when running through native.exe. The game is unplayable after 1.4.1
100% agreed have same issue. played well only with 1.4.1 patch

Hi, please make sure that the game is on the controlled folder access allowed apps list in your security software.Well known security software that may be tied with the issue is Windows Defender. If you are using Windows Defender:- Open Windows Defender Security Center.
- Click on Virus & threat protection.
- Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
- Under "Controlled folder access," click the Allow an app through Controlled folder access link.
- Click the Add an allowed app button.

Back
Top Bottom