trump and everyone involved needs to go in jail forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Anonymous to trump:

Twitter

I am almost sure that if there is no revolution in the USA soon, they might just implement a "purging", for trump wants to kill innocents.
#BlackLivesMatter

Last edited:
trump needs to go in jail forever, because:
epstein case of trump again, which Anonymous did share and made statements on
trump wants to kill innocents

Sources: Twitter

I am almost sure that if there is no revolution in the USA soon, they might just implement a "purging".

But what about the Armenian Genocide?

"

Allen’s essay echoed a statement issued Wednesday by former Secretary of Defense James Mattis, who said he was “angry and appalled” at the White House’s response to the protests.

“When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution,” Mattis said in the statement. “Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens — much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.”

Mattis continued: “Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership.”

Not as coherent as Epstein but Trump's former Secretary of Defense.

Not that I would be against what you suggest, but in this particular case the source seems a little dubious to me. Anyway there's plenty of dirt on the man out in the open already for everyone to see, people who support him just don't seem to care (if anything they love him just the more for it. Reminds me of Silvio Berlusconi back in the days).

Not that I would be against what you suggest, but in this particular case the source seems a little dubious to me. Anyway there's plenty of dirt on the man out in the open already for everyone to see, people who support him just don't seem to care (if anything they love him just the more for it. Reminds me of Silvio Berlusconi back in the days).
Here is the tweet:

Trying to find the tweet where trump wanted to kill everyone...

All I see is a lawsuit by a Jane Doe against Donald Trump and a soundbite about Lindsey Lohan.
None of it is useful as evidence.
I'm as disappointed about the sui-homicide of Epstein and the trial being buried as anyone, but linking Trump to him isn't proof of anything.
And all these celebrities being at Epstein's parties is also not proof of anything.

Please be more specific so I don't have to read poor articles or listen to Trump more than I have to.

Last edited:
All I see is a lawsuit by a Jane Doe against Donald Trump and a soundbite about Lindsey Lohan.
None of it is useful as evidence.
I'm as disapointed about the sui-homicide of Epstein and the trial being buried as anyone, but linking Trump to him isn't proof of anything.
And all these celebrities being at Epstein's parties is also not proof of anything.

Please be more specific so I don't have to read poor articles or listen to Trump more than I have to.
It certainly helps forming an opinion about him and connecting red lines on a pinboard.
This is as specific as I can get right now.

I asked if he is a person instead of multiple people, because the above article title talked about him/them/it in the singular. After clicking the link, I see that it's not the case.
And I don't think you can describe the whole of 4chan with "right leaning". As far as I know, there were hostilities between different boards there in the past. If I'd want to describe their collective worldview with one term, I'd call them "retard leaning".

I asked if he is a person instead of multiple people, because the above article title talked about him/them/it in the singular. After clicking the link, I see that it's not the case.
And I don't think you can describe the whole of 4chan with "right leaning". As far as I know, there were hostilities between different boards there in the past. If I'd want to describe their collective worldview with one term, I'd call them "retard leaning".
they used to have both but the right winged people chased the left winged people out, so for the most part the political people on 4 chan is mostly right wingers there might be some left wingers hanging out in non political threads but last time I was there is was mostly right wingers and that would of been right after the election (I was there for the anime forums)

Back
Top Bottom