Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.

Kailykail

Recruit
Hey I am trying to change the number corpses settings. "NumberOfCorpses=5" which is supposed to be "unlimited" but it doesn't seem to be. corpses seem to disappear after 1000 bodies. how can we or can you fix the true unlimited corpses on the battle field for single player.

Here is what I understand so far.

The "Number of Corpses" has 6 preset settings.
"None=0, Low=1, Medium=2, High=3, Very High=4, Unlimited=5."

Unlimited is misleading because there is an actual limit. I believe the limit is 1000 but I am not sure.

I would like to change the limit of the unlimited setting. In the config files you can change the "NumberOfCorpses" but raising it past "5" wont do anything. The reason for this is because "5" is just and ID for "Unlimited" in the options menu. "0" would be None, "1" being Low and so on.

I was wondering if anyone knew where the settings "None, Low, Medium, High, Very High, and Unlimited" are defined, so that I can make "Unlimited" actually Unlimited.

I have checked a good portion of the .dll files in the main bin folder as well as Native, Sandbox, and SandboxCore however I have not found any settings.

I have searched through most of the .dll files in Win64_shipping_client. No luck. "NumberOfCorpses=5" in the config files wont change anything. "0 - 5" are just IDs for preset settings. "0" being none, "1" being low, "2" being medium, "3" being high, "4" being very high, "5" being unlimited.

What we would need to do is locate where these "presets" are defined. If we can locate that then we can change what the "limit" on the Unlimited setting is.

please help us out who wants to show the true numbers on the battle field.

Back
Top Bottom