Troubles With Native Expansion... Help?

Users who are viewing this thread

GeekY

Recruit
So I got this mod today, never played it before... I can't hire any recruits from any village, I tried every village on the map. What's wrong with the mod?

Why I can't train my troops past Swadian senior Squire, Nord Berserker  and Rhodok Master Spearman?  I am currently level 22.  Is it because your troops can't advance up pass your level? 
Also when I looked at the troop development tree there are no Senior Squire at all.  It just jumps from squire to knight.  Just wondering am I playing the latest version or what?

Thanks!

talk2dhand120 said:
Why I can't train my troops past Swadian senior Squire, Nord Berserker  and Rhodok Master Spearman?  I am currently level 22.  Is it because your troops can't advance up pass your level? 

Thanks!

Would this be the same case for brutality mode?

I am sure I recruited them from the village.  Squire are before man at arm right?  The upgrade option is not there anymore once they reach senior squire lvl.  I will try it again.  Do you even have senior Squire lvl?  How strange.......

I got them at the swedish village as the lowest lvl NPC players.  Though leveling got them to senior Squires.  Once they get to this lvl.  They stopped.  Meaning I can't lvl them up anymore.......

Peasants class troop can't be upgraded into knights.  I just figured it out.  In order for me to get them I need to own a city or a castle.  It is a lot different then the vanilla M&B.  LOL.

talk2dhand120 said:
Peasants class troop can't be upgraded into knights.  I just figured it out.  In order for me to get them I need to own a city or a castle.  It is a lot different then the vanilla M&B.  LOL.

Knights come from cities only through the recruit nobles section in garrisons.

Back
Top Bottom