Trouble with deferring appointment

Users who are viewing this thread

Aramaki92

Recruit
Hi, i've tried looking through the forum already but I dont know if anyone else has experienced this, I have Light & Darkness updated to the latest that I know of. When I finish the story line and start capturing castles and towns, I am not able to "Defer appointment until I take counsel of my subjects", it will keep repeating the same question with no end or way to exit. But as soon as I give it to myself or one of my vassals, first try or not, it will let me. Followed by the message, "X is awarded to such n such." Is this some kind of bug or was it intentional? If not, would anyone know how to fix this in one of the game files?

Aramaki92 said:
Hi, i've tried looking through the forum already but I dont know if anyone else has experienced this, I have Light & Darkness updated to the latest that I know of. When I finish the story line and start capturing castles and towns, I am not able to "Defer appointment until I take counsel of my subjects", it will keep repeating the same question with no end or way to exit. But as soon as I give it to myself or one of my vassals, first try or not, it will let me. Followed by the message, "X is awarded to such n such." Is this some kind of bug or was it intentional? If not, would anyone know how to fix this in one of the game files?

This is intentional. Also, if you think that's bad...wait until you fight for the Armies of Darkness...you will have to wait until Garneev, ruler of your faction, appoints the fief, which is usually still you. And you're stuck with Marshall.

Yea, joined them already, pretty much had 80+ controversy all the time lol. And had also seen that issue with the option to leave zendar not appearing, I just clicked where I thought it should be. Kind of sucks I can't defer appointment then, oh well. Planning on doing a youtube playthrough, i'll just plan try ti plan ahead. Do you also know if you can recruit Oguma and Bahestur? I've seen some pages claiming you can but not how to do it

Aramaki92 said:
Yea, joined them already, pretty much had 80+ controversy all the time lol. And had also seen that issue with the option to leave zendar not appearing, I just clicked where I thought it should be. Kind of sucks I can't defer appointment then, oh well. Planning on doing a youtube playthrough, i'll just plan try ti plan ahead. Do you also know if you can recruit Oguma and Bahestur? I've seen some pages claiming you can but not how to do it

In chapter 1, it's impossible to recruit Baheshtur. In earlier versions, it was possible to recruit Oguma, but that's no longer possible (again, sorry to the guys I led on a wild goosechase some time before).

I used to recruit Oguma, without knowing that you can't recruit Melva as consequence, so once I found out how to recruit Melva, I always went with her and never noticed how it became impossible to recruit Oguma in later versions. I don't promise 1000%, but I have never heard of, nor found out a way to recruit Baheshtur.

Oguma and Baheshtur are important roles in the whole story. So, please wait for the new chapters. Wish you good luck! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom