Trouble with changing font

Users who are viewing this thread

TheMackMan

Recruit
First of all I want to say that the mod looks great. I haven't been able to play very much yet but I like what I've seen so far. I was trying to change the font by deleting the files you said to delete but I can't get it to work. Inside the Data folder I have three folders, Optional Font 1, Optional Font 2, and Optional Font 3 as well as FONT_DATA.XML. Each of the optional font folders has FONT.DDS and FONT_DATA.XML in it. If I delete any or all of the optional font folders I get no change and if I delete the FONT_DATA.XML I'm left looking a blank screens with no writing on them. Am I missing something or is there something else I need to do to change the font? Thanks for your help and keep up the great work with this mod

Hello and thank you, I am glad you like the mod. To change the font, you do these steps you did. But here's what you should do: The file to delete is font.dds from Textures folder and font.xml from Data folder, the one that is just in the main folder, not in the Optionals folder. The other, as it says, are optional. If you want to see what is your favourite font, copy the two files from there in the respective locations, font.dds in the Textures folder and font.xml to the mod's Data folder outside of any other folders included. But to go back to native font, you need to delete both the font.dds and font.xml from the mod's folders I mentioned. If you have trouble still, you can contact me via PM, I always answer.  :smile:

Thanks so much for your quick reply, got everything figured out. Now it's time to make those Persian barbarians regret messing with Greece

Back
Top Bottom