Troops Tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Larissa

Recruit
Hello i just want to ask about if there will be Female troops in this new version of them like mount and blade warband sword sisters?

I don't know if anything has been confirmed or not, I would imagine that there are some scattered around, probably as rare as sword sisters are in warband.

I checked on the wiki for the confirmed troop trees of the factions, I don't see anything. For example here is battania's page, the troop tree can be found near the bottom

Well there's female queens and lords, female companions, female notables and so on, I see no reason to why there wouldn't be any female troops anywhere.

We only know the faction troop trees so far, im not even sure if those are confirmed or just early estimates, we havent seen any of the neutral troop trees yet, i hope expect there to be one, im actually hoping for a branching one and not just a linier one like the swordsisters had. I hope all the bandit/merc troop trees are branching.

Hello i just want to ask about if there will be Female troops in this new version of them like mount and blade warband sword sisters?
I would toss a coin that there could be a female unit in Skolderbroda minor faction ( sturgia) in the form of Shield maidens, or a unit within Battania that is female for those who want this. Mind you, we will only know a answer to this question when the game fully releases, we are still in Early Access.

It'd be cool if there were more consistent ways to get them too, like making friends with bandits. (maybe minor factions?)
Well we know there will be some clans with one special troop, as i understood it, might not be so, that we wont be able to join. Im guessing, and notice, this is only a guess. that we might be able to get friendly relations and be allowed to recruit from them, but we dont really know much about this.

I'm cool with not being able to join, would be sweet to have a few elite soldiers from them though. I always like making my personal retinue be somewhat unique from the rest of the army.

I would be surprised if there wasn't a minor faction or at least clan that comprised of mostly females. And of course there will be female companions, who your daughters should also ideally be able to become if they can't become a lord. I would like to see my daughters be more useful than just for marrying off to some lord to increase relations and furthering the dynasty.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if there wasn't a minor faction or at least clan that comprised of mostly females. And of course there will be female companions, who your daughters should also ideally be able to become if they can't become a lord. I would like to see my daughters be more useful than just for marrying off to some lord to increase relations and furthering the dynasty.
Cooking, you forgot cooking.

Back
Top Bottom