SP Native troops mod 0.16

Users who are viewing this thread

dachi16

Recruit
mod with new troops and items. all races now have other troops to recruit and 2 lines of upgrades for each. 1 line melee fighters 2nd rangers. races :
1- sword - shield - bow
2- axe - shield - crossbow
3- spear - shield - throwing axe
4- mace - shield - javelin
5- two handed axe - throwing dagger
6- two handed sword - pistol
. every troops with modified weapons and armors.new weapons of all kind and armors of 2 kind leather and mail. now its just normal weapons and armors with modified stats but i'll make my models . hm its just 2 days i have started to make mod :grin: (1st time)

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1911

0.11- fixed axe model. added function to talk with village elder from village menu.
0.12- balanced all items stats.
0.13- more item balance. changed mace model (into morningstar)
0.14- skill max lvl changed to 15. prisoner management gives 20 slots for prisoners. base party size 50. gives extra 10 size on every leadership. cattle will follow you instead of run away. increased troop number that can be recruited from village at time. decreased build time. decreased food consumption. increased arena rewards. increased tournament bet amounts and xp reward. lords never run away after battle and decreased chance for lords to run away from you. increased merchant money. increased available mercenaries that can be recruited from tavern. now you can sell your prisoners to the tavern keeper. increased income from your town. increased bandit party sizes and amounts of that parties. and some more changes.
0.15- some fixes.
0.16- added more items, more troops and some fixes.

NEED MODELER.

Haven't played your mod lad

But I would recommend you to make a more specific description, like some troop trees  :wink:

Anyway, I'll play it & get back here with some feedback

Lover Out... 

you'll like it i know i am just bad at description give me ideas what write :grin:
and thanks i need ideas about everything :grin: + can someone give me link to model making tutorial or program or something

dachi16 said:
you'll like it i know i am just bad at description give me ideas what write :grin:
and thanks i need ideas about everything :grin: + can someone give me link to model making tutorial or program or something
You will find everything in here mate  :wink:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48405.0.html

Happy modding  :wink:

Lover Out...

thanks i see there are nice ppl here :smile:

tell me when you play it

oh and download this version its last :grin: some fixes

bump? any ideas or something? someone write something :grin:

and need help with models (i see its too hard and needs too much time to make simple model) can someone help me with that? make models for me? someone crazy because i want :grin: 11 sword models :grin: and 11 all other :grin: but not different just for every model need some more things hm like for sword 1 just normal model then for sword 2 that model with added something like hmm anything :grin: ok hard to explain. need help :grin:

Hi lad  :grin:

I played the mod yesterday, (sorry school got a bit crazy, exams period you know  :wink:)

Well I like the Idea, like having a 2 upgrade lines its good, I presume that you want to give more importance to units, by giving the a level... ??

Anyway... I have been looking around  & find out that the Axe-Shield warriors, actually do not have a weapon with texture, thus while fighting they look like they kill people with their bare hands... lol

I believe that you could balance their stats, example I challenged a swadian lord (98 units)  & with 34 units, and by the end I only got 8 losses...

Maybe you could give them a bit of change on the equipment the have when upgrading, it is boring to see everyone in the same clothes  :grin:

Well, also you should add cavalry

mm... I check out whatever I find mate

Good Luck !

Lover Out...

yeah i need help with that need textures or models or whats that and i was thinking about cavalry but. if i make cavalry then they will be much powerfull then normal units or i need to make other weapons and armor for them and thats stupid.... need ideas and help with textures. i'll remake axe :grin: i took sword and changed something and thought it works but i'll remake :grin:.

need musket model or something...... want to change pistol with musket more realistic like i made pistol now too slow and very big dmg so its better musket then pistol.

VianeyLover said:
u could balance their stats, example I challenged a swadian lord (98 units)  & with 34 units, and by the end I only got 8 losses...
i challenged lords (300+ units) with 40 units and got 2-3 death :grin: :grin: :grin: but i killed 50+% of them :grin:

dachi16 said:
VianeyLover said:
u could balance their stats, example I challenged a swadian lord (98 units)  & with 34 units, and by the end I only got 8 losses...
i challenged lords (300+ units) with 40 units and got 2-3 death :grin: :grin: :grin: but i killed 50+% of them :grin:

:shock: told you

They are bloody hell incarnated  :shock:

check new version balanced items :smile: and remade axe and changed mace model into morningstar

can someone teach me how to change models of items into items.py

like i have
["leather_gloves_1","Leather Gloves 1", [("leather_gloves_L",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 500, weight(1)|abundance(120)|body_armor(1)|difficulty(10),imodbits_cloth],

and want model of
["gauntlets","Gauntlets", [("gauntlets_L",0),("gauntlets_L",imodbit_reinforced)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 1040, weight(1.0)|abundance(100)|body_armor(6)|difficulty(0),imodbits_armor],

please i am waiting for you to change models answer faster if you know :wink:

mm... I don't really know how to create models, or anything related

but I will look for a nice tutorial  :wink:

for you mate

keep up !

Lover Out...

Hi u have to change that:

["gauntlets","Gauntlets", [("gauntlets_L",0),("gauntlets_L",imodbit_reinforced)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 1040, weight(1.0)|abundance(100)|body_armor(6)|difficulty(0),imodbits_armor],

with tne name of ur brf model

yeah i have learned about that system enough. its easy not hard but i need modeler :sad: that will be perfect and need musket model for warband. if anyone finds it give link please.

Back
Top Bottom