Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

DrDragonlance

Sergeant
I completed a siege, and I had 50 or more of my troops ready to level up.

There is no option to level them up after the Siege and before the Keep fight.

After the Keep fight I only had 5 troops ready to level up.

If it happens again I will post the save file and screen shots.

Do you have a save file before the siege and keep fights so that we can check it internally?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This screen shot shows that 5 Fians, Highborn Warrior, and Forest Bandit are ready to level up.

This is the after the keep fight. It shows no one is ready to level up.

This is the party screen immediately after the fight. The four units listed as being ready to level up are not any of the ranged units from the Siege.

Save File is XPAfterSiege.sav

And I'm important, so I submitted a ticket.

Let me know if I can provide any other help.

Last edited:
Updated.

I only have two save files. The good news is its in between the Siege and after the Keep Fight.

It went from 39 Fians ready to level to 1 Fian ready to level.

I will open a ticket with the save files.

We were not able to reproduce the issue. Did you lose a lot of troops before the keep fight? No troop selection before the keep fight is intended. It would be great if you can capture a video of this issue?

Hi Marda,

Here a screenshots of the video. Here it is easy to see that the XP of the units is the same before and after the Siege.

Fians Before and After:

Heroes Before and After:

Back
Top Bottom