Troops Experience

Users who are viewing this thread

Pirilampo

Regular
Hi guys, i really luv this mod, but how i can fixe the troops experience so it will be like warband, you know more easy to train your troops, thnx!

There's that awesome feature of asking people to join you in towns. I'm a lord of an Irish faction in my current game and I have around 330 men. About 115 of these are Airigs (Arras). I have have about 1/5 of my men as archers and the rest are mixed infantry. I think I have an uber army.

Dan, iam doing it too! now that i understand why is so hard to upgrade the troops i luv the game more and more, i find i file in brytenwalda folders and changed the experiencie that every troop get after battle - scripts.txt - 2108 2 1224979098644774922 100 1674 , i changed the number 100 for 25, i think its working, and changed this in module.ini - player_xp_multiplier = 2.0
hero_xp_multiplier = 2.0, regulars_xp_multiplier = 3.0, but i have a question with i change the number of xp multiplier for a 5.0  the troops will get mor xp??? and one last question i'am using version 1.396 should i change to 1.4??? thnx a lot guys!

Your logic is flawed, How can you love the weak when they are dead.
I remember one time i had 70 men vs 12 Frankish Raider.... i lost every single man.... in real life even a begger could kill a king.

The only problem I have with the upgrade system in Brytenwalda is that the AI always seems to recruit heavy troops faster than a human player. It's just unfair. Especially after a big battle. Does anyone know a reasonable value that I can change the XP upgrade to? I don't want my men upgrading too fast. I know Native was sort of balanced in the middle.

Back
Top Bottom