Troop Trees

Users who are viewing this thread

Are Hungarian troops not recruit-able yet? I saw that the uniforms are in the game, and I swear I saw some of the A.I. armies have some Hungarian infantry.

Docm, for polish troop tree I'm giving you names with typical polish letters :smile:
Ułan instead of Ulan
Woltyżer instead of Woltyzer
and not "Polski Rekrut Lekka Kawalerii" but "Polski Rekrut Lekkiej Kawalerii"
also thank you for putting polish names to units. It must been hard, as our language is difficult. If you want more help with names PM me :smile:

Radetzky said:
I am unsure if the code accepts the accents, but if yes this could also extend to Poznań, Toruń.

One of the towns on the map is named Gießen so I don't know why it wouldn't take Polish characters.

Radetzky said:
I am unsure if the code accepts the accents, but if yes this could also extend to Poznań, Toruń.
Yeah, so far I know it doesn't. Tried it a while ago with accents like Thráin or something similar to that. Not sure if this is edditable though.

Could we get some more heavy cuirassiers like France? Mercenaries for instance. If you are adding Denmark-Norway I'm pretty sure the Danish Royal Horse Guards had heavy cuirassiers:

Royal_Danish_Horse_Guards_1848_(Otto_Bache).jpg

Einarr Jarl said:
Could we get some more heavy cuirassiers like France? Mercenaries for instance. If you are adding Denmark-Norway I'm pretty sure the Danish Royal Horse Guards had heavy cuirassiers:

Royal_Danish_Horse_Guards_1848_(Otto_Bache).jpg
That picture is from the 1830s or later. During the Napoleonic wars the Danish horse guards didn't wear cuirasses, and had Tarleton-helmets instead of cuirassier ones.

Farmer/Merc troop tree:

Farmer -->Watchmen-->Cutthroat-->Brunswick Jaeger
                                      Coach Guard--> Merc. Horsemen-->Merc Cav
                                      Brunswick Fusilier

(Peasant Women have no troop trees currently)

~M

Still, one can get characters such as š, ć, ę, ž, ł in the vanilla game whilst making a character, why would it not work here?

Master2124 said:
Farmer/Merc troop tree:
-snip-
~M
Honestly, I'd rather have them level up into localized irregular troops and then recruits of their own nation. Makes more sense than having every single villager eventually turn into a german mercenary, no?

SolidXerm said:
Master2124 said:
Farmer/Merc troop tree:
-snip-
~M
Honestly, I'd rather have them level up into localized irregular troops and then recruits of their own nation. Makes more sense than having every single villager eventually turn into a german mercenary, no?

Aye, it would. I'd personally like to see farmers turn into just irregular milita infantry/cavalry - and the Black Brunswickers be recruitable from the city of Hannovre (Due to Brunswick being one of its villages), just as other mods have merc. "Bands" in certain areas, like Anno Domini's system, just as example - Needing Xbowmen on that mod? Stop in Genoa for some Genoese crossbowmen for a hefty sum to buff your range capabilities.

~M

Bluehawk said:
Ksiestwo Warszawie

Polski Rekrut-------> Polski Fizylier-------> Polski Fizylier Weteran
                              Polski Grenadier-------> Polski Grenadier Weteran

Polski Rekrut Lekkiej Piechoty-------> Polski Woltyzer--------> Polski Wotyzer Weteran

Polski Rekrut Kawalerii-------> Polski Ulan-------> Polski Elitarny Ulan

Polski Rekrut Lekka Kawalerii-------> Polski Szaser-------> Polski Elitarny Szaser

I've decided to fix some minor mistakes here. It should be:

Ksiestwo Warszawskie

Polski Rekrut-------> Polski Fizylier-------> Polski Fizylier Weteran
                              Polski Grenadier-------> Polski Grenadier Weteran

Polski Rekrut Lekkiej Piechoty-------> Polski Woltyzer--------> Polski Woltyzer Weteran

Polski Rekrut Kawalerii-------> Polski Ulan-------> Polski Elitarny Ulan

Polski Rekrut Lekkiej Kawalerii-------> Polski Szaser-------> Polski Elitarny Szaser

I can't see this soldier in list. Who is this? And where it came from? He holding a flag and very nice. But I have only one, where can I find it?

7oqazY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom